View Single Post
Citizen

BeyondtheVeil 
Trogon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trogon View Post
There are a lot of places down there that are great. If you come in from I-17 on SR 179, there's an very good Mexican restaurant called Javalina Cantina at the Hillside shopping center. That shopping center is chock full of all kinds of shops. There is a good New Age shop on the right just past Schnebly Hill rd (I think it's called The Center for the New Age - though that may be a different one).

After you cross the bridge coming into Sedona (just past the roundabout at Schnebly Hill rd.) there is Talaquepaque (I think that's how it's spelled) on the left, also chock full of all sorts of shops. There's a new section of Talaquepaque across the road.

Just past Talaquepaque, also on the left, there is a tiny strip mall with a store called Ramsey's. They have a lot of gems, minerals and fossils and such and have very reasonable prices (well for Sedona, anyway).

When you get to US 89A (another roundabout ... then another!) go south, Crystal Magic is on the right a few miles down. It's past the McDonalds with the teal-blue arches.

There's lots of other places that I can't really think of right off.

Well, since I work at a Police Department, I think having a slow shift is quite a blessing.
Yes!! Those sound like awesome places to visit! Thank you so much! I haven't been so I had no idea where to start first. lol I will definitely have to write these down though. lol

I'm so excited to finally go!

Yes, having a slow shift at a police department is a blessing!

Thanks love!
BeyondtheVeil
Top   #26