What's the Postman Bringing? Part 14

EmpyreanKnight

Just got word that the Linestrider is also going to be in my hands soon. I can't wait for this kit.

magicjack

Ghost Tarot and the matching journal book. :grin:

I just ordered it too. Think we made a good decision? I hope so. My tarot buying has went a bit out of control lately.

EmpyreanKnight

OK, that was pretty quick. Finally got the Mystical Tarot in my hands. I am going to fully explore it one day, when I can give it the undivided attention it deserves.

EmpyreanKnight

I noticed that since I virtually spend almost my entire time at work with my eyes staring at a screen, it's become important for me to get hard copy editions of the Tarot books I turn to most often if I don't want to strain my eyes too much. That's why even if I have an ebook version of Wen's Holistic Tarot, I still decided to get the paperback version, and it really is quite a wonder, like a Russian novel thick as a steak. I so love it.

BlueLotus

My Wolf Pack Tarot Deck* which is not really a tarot deck at all although it consists of 78 cards, has been shipped and will be received by me soon. I can hardly wait. :thumbsup:

*I traded away my first copy of this deck many years ago but now I decided to re-add it to my collection; that's how much I miss it!

BlueLotus

Oooh the Navigator's, one of my very favourites - enjoy!

I traded away my first copy of this gorgeous deck many years ago; I believe it came as a set then; but I am cool with just having the deck now. :)

MoonGypsy

Ghost Tarot and the matching journal book. :grin:

i have the ghost tarot and gave it a gorgeous black edge treatment. It is really hauntingly beautiful. i don't know about the matching journal book. Is that available on Amazon or where?

ETA: Found it on Amazon and Llewellyn is also having a sale on them right now. :)

BeyondtheVeil

Waiting for Sun and Moon Tarot

I ordered the Sun and Moon Tarot Deck. It should be here on Friday! :thumbsup:

I hope that it is a great workhorse deck for me. It is not my usual type of deck that I buy. It looks really neat though!

Brightest Blessings!
BeyondtheVeil

freyaisunavailable

I just received the Australian Contemporary Dreamtime Tarot and the Luminous Spirit Tarot and am awaiting the arrival of the Dragon Age Inquisition Tarot.

Where does everyone search for decks to buy?

I like to look for decks on Tarot Garden. It is where I finally found my copy of the Tarocco del Carnevale di Venezia by Amerigo Folchi, for a great price (half what it was going for on ebay at the time.) I also bought a Tarot de St Croix from them and a couple others.

I've been finding a lot of my most recent purchases via Tumblr or friends but that's because I've been finding myself gravitating towards small press decks vs. big published ones lately!

Wow, I had no idea you could shop for decks on Tumblr. Thanks for the tip! On my way now...

Falcor

I just received the Australian Contemporary Dreamtime Tarot and the Luminous Spirit Tarot and am awaiting the arrival of the Dragon Age Inquisition Tarot.

I like to look for decks on Tarot Garden. It is where I finally found my copy of the Tarocco del Carnevale di Venezia by Amerigo Folchi, for a great price (half what it was going for on ebay at the time.) I also bought a Tarot de St Croix from them and a couple others.

Wow, I had no idea you could shop for decks on Tumblr. Thanks for the tip! On my way now...

Where did you find Dragon Age tarot and for how much?