Intuitive Exercises

Libertya

Ahoy! May I please sit? I had a lot happen within the past three days. I want to see if you can accurately tune into my situation. :)

What is the current energy between me and Jay W?

Noni

Hi Zhadee

This thread is so unusual...I'd love to have a go if you'll have me :)

Cheers!

Noni

Ahoy Noni, happy to read for you =) what be your question?

Thanks Zhadee.
I'm planning to submit some paperwork to a govt office on Monday....I wonder if you can please check --the energy surrounding this paperwork overall.

Cheers
:)

bluelagune

Hi Zhadee,

first, thank you. second, don't underestimate yourself. You are on the right track!

Ahoy bluelagune!
It's your rabbit hole, and you're scared. What do you wish me to focus on?
I've done intuitive readings before and its not like cards, its what comes out of you by the feeling you get on the back of your neck or in the pit of your stomach. Don't need reason for this one.

I get no physical response. A vague feeling of sadness, a slight headache, a bit sickness - not a happy feeling.
You did, you just paying attention to my text instead of your body.

Take this with a grain of salt. I'm no seer, and I never wanted to be one. I'm reading this one because I promised to read on anything. But I'll change the rules now.[/FONT]
This is my rabbit hole! From what was done to this woman and a lot of other people like her and with her abilities, I permanently have exact same response/feelings you just had.
"I'm not a seer, and I never wanted to be one" - I(she) have dibs on this sentence. Already used on someone before and in anger (her and me both). I'm an adviser sometimes to help people through a bad day but I cannot help someone change history or the events that must happen. Unfortunate part of having such abilities makes you a target of some very nasty people. That said, I don't have such ability but I'm very surprised this woman did.
"I promised to read on anything" and I did too, the woman whos memories I have was a very good reader. The problem was she red for a group of people who did not like to have a negative outcome read so they tried to change it.
"Take it with a grain of salt" - I learned my lessons and now very careful as the history seems to repeat itself. I don't want to be used like that again!

Do you want to know if that man already is in your life? No physical response.
I've met someone and I think it is him but right now I can't do anything and making moves not be a good idea either.

Will you meet this man in this lifetime? A feeling in my back, second/third chakra, a happy feeling. Yes, you will meet him.
He was a good man and I hope I do.

Overall, very good read dear!
Thank you

bluelagune

Thank you for your kind feedback =)
I was paying attention to my physical reaction. Staring down the rabbit hole should create an intense feelings, but it did not in that moment.
The absence of the - expected - feeling gave the impression I could not read that one.
I must learn to allow the free flow of feelings ?-)

Up to ask another one?

"Staring down the rabbit hole should create an intense feelings, but it did not in that moment." - this is your expectation based on what you learned as a human: through books or tv... your logic is telling you this what something should be. but you are trying to see beyond your 'physical'... stuff will float in that will be out of the blue or don't feel like they belong or start to confuse you or create anxieties.

I enjoyed this. :) Thank you! I don't have anything right now but if something comes up and you want to practice, I'll add question here :)