Intuitive Exercises

Noni

Thank you for sitting. No significant initial reaction. This is not an emotional task. I don't feel any tension, worry, or fear. No overthinking, the matter follows a structure. You don't have to invent something from scratch, there already exists a base to give orientation.

Yes, there is a set system, they ask you to collect some docs, fill some forms and submit.

The first kind of feeling is a tickling sensastion, starting to creep up from my backside (sacral/solarplexus chakra): getting this done helps you to get sorted, getting rid of a load and a block. Once this is done, your energy may flow freely again. It's a question of will, determination and industry to succeed.
OH! YES! the first time I finished the forms I felt peppy right away though it did not last very long LOL...as I realised there was more to do
Then I feel a joyous sensation in the heart chakra: completing this brings back your mojo.
BANG! ON....YES! BIG TIME
When going on writing, the energy starts to fill my upper chest: this has been sitting on your chest, now the weight has lifted. Once the task is accomplished, your communication skill will improve or get back to normal.
This has indeed been going on for the longest time ever since last year I wanted to do, then I listened to other people's well intentioned advice and did something else....it did not give me desired result.
I have completed the task now I think but I keep thinking oh! this or oh! that

I don't get a specific response from the office, it's just dry paperwork for them. Little details are difficult to catch, and there is nothing personally to read.
Absolutely right!
For you, this is a vital thing to do. The last feeling I am getting are my shoulders relaxing, and the energy is going upwards: this looks like a successful outcome. There might come one little complication (a short but soft pain on my forehead), but you'll be able to sort it out.
Again ABSOLUTELY RIGHT for me its a VITAL thing.
Oh! they are strict I've been told that's why initially I had so much fear of failure that I did not act on it.

Whatever it is you're doing, you'll be successful. Be careful with details, look through the pages as unbiased as possible. This should prevent the little conplication.

Let me know :)
After reading this, I'll go through the paperwork again! I don't know what I could have missed. I've handed it over to an agent to review too. I hope between the 2 of us we have not missed anything. BUT they are known to be sticklers for detail...I've added a lot (attachments to showcase this or that to support the forms) but I don't know if its enough- can be too much or too little.

Thanks a bunch for this 🌹🌺 🌼
Zhadee I'll hopefully hear from them mid-July, I can come back and update you about the outcome then. Fingers crossed there will be success!

Best wishes
:)

Indygoflame

Hi Zhadee. I have a question regarding a situation that I'm to close to, to get a handle on. This is causing loads of anxiety for me. I wanted to know if you could possibly pick up on anything regarding my home situation. Possibly a forced move? Any insights are greatly appreciated. Thanks.

celticnoodle

zhadee, an interesting thread and I've read through most of your posts/readings you did here, and I think you're impressive! :thumbsup:

I hope this is a good question to ask, and if not, just say so and it's okay--but please don't make me walk the plank, as I am terrified of jumping into water and can't swim! :D

My question is: I am planning on developing two very different careers again--(both at the same time), my divination business, and also my Tai Chi teaching business. I am planning to do both part time, the divination pretty much via the web with a new blog, etc. I am not planning to actually put either of these two businesses into full running till late fall 2017 or early spring 2018. Am I on the right track doing both of these at the same time or should I just stick to one only? and, if only one--which one? I have much experience in both of them and love them both, but I never really did the two strongly at the same time....

Thanks!

eta: btw, I just LOVE your pirate theme. You make me laugh! :laugh:

Indygoflame

Ps. Meant to say woman in dream is staff member but not the one I've had issues with. Thanks.

Ahoy Zhadee! Welcome to my world of stress. You have definitely nailed it when you said I carry a lot of weight (stress) and I do suffer from lower backaches. I did put pressure on management to have their employee stop harassing me both directly and in directly. This person employs others to come in my home and make inappropriate comments. Once these people meet me they see me differently but its a direct result of this toxic person. I do believe I'm right when I told management I have a right to who can and can't come in my home. I also filed a complaint before because of employee who acted like they wanted to physically fight me. I also notified management of continued indirect harassment. I do believe she may be having inappropriate relation with one manager. Crazy thing is I feel more plotting against me in the works as a result of email I sent to management regarding ongoing issues. And to add to more craziness I had a dream the other night of two staff members being arrested onthe premises. The woman in the dream may have been wrong person as I have had that before but didn't change context of my dream. Thanks for the insight! Any specific course of action I should take? Thanks again.

Ahoy Indygoflame, thank you for sitting =)

The initial feeling is tiredness. Then fear. Left leg, tingling sensation. You're not standing/staying in the right place, wrong direction.
Heavy arms, you don't know what to do.
A bit of sweat on the forehead, an itching on the left foot: hot headedness, stress, wrong footing.

What I get here looks like a dead-end situation. Most important thing seems to be the lack of options. You might have to take a step back, look at your situation from a distance. There is an unused opportunity, like a window or a gateway. You can go to it.
I feel tension in my backbone: you carry a lot of weight.

Level of stress makes it difficult for you to think, come to a decision. The strongest impression I get from stess which is likely to cause fear and overreaction. Please try to cool down, so you do not act in panic. Slow down down. If you're under pressure, don't act thoughtless. TAke out the pressure. If you put pressure onto somebody, that's a bad idea. Even if this is about asserting a right, it's a bad idea to squeeze the other one against the wall.

You may have to doublecheck a fact. It looks like you have been given false information. Now the energy shifts from left to right, giving me a bubbling sensation in the naval region/sakral chakra. Doublechecking your information is the key. Writing down these lines makes me feel more heavily - it could be a grounding, basic information that needs to be validated. Could be a tiny error, which leads to this trouble.
Doing so will settle the matter.

Let me know =) I know this is a lot of back and forth, and could be difficult to give feedback to. Please try nonetheless

KnightOfTheCosmos

Hi again Zhadee! I hope you're doing well! I'm back with two questions, one that doesn't really pertain to the reading.

My first question is: can you please give me insight into my current job search? I hope that's an appropriate question. ^__^;; I'm just not sure what I'm doing wrong or why it's going poorly. If it's not appropriate I can try to release it!

And two (which isn't really a question I want a reading for, more like advice): How do you do these types of readings?? Do you have any advice? I find it really cool that you can do this. I'm assuming it takes practice and meditation? =O I'd like to give intuitive readings like this to people some day but I know I definitely have to practice more on my own skills. I just am not sure how beside meditating. Working with tarot had helped me too, tho!

celticnoodle

ARRRRRR celticnoodle, shiver me timbers and have a healthy swig of Rum! Ye may have a bit of ice with it.

:laugh: actually, I prefer mine straight up! thank you. and I LOVE Rum! :thumbsup:
So, reading your name made me smile, reading on made me smile broader... now coming to your question.
A very happy tingling sensation started to rise. Up to my shoulders, where it give me an uplifting impression. This is a Yes!! Yes!!! YES! Do it!
The combination is the right track.
Doing both at once gives the tingling sensation in the left leg... stick to one only... divination business... TAi Chi... Writing down both names.
Divination is the happy feeling, but Tai Chi gives the stronger impression. You love both, so it's really difficult to feel a difference. One of them might be what you personally like best, it's that thing that helps you to get the other one going by supporting you. The other one works as corrective force.

But overall, this is giving a really happy, positive vibration. Left shoulder is getting pulled up... the need to shrug away some unneeded/unnecessary burden... nah, it's the "We'll see how this works out"
Now my right temple is itching a bit... you will do as you please, and you're ready to think 'outside the box'. You'll surprise yourself, you'll surpass yourself.
Looks beautiful, celtic :thumbsup:

Thank you for sitting. This time it was bliss to read my body's reactions. :joke:

Let me know!

WOO HOOO!!! I'm so glad you said this. I do feel like I can handle both, as I am the type that is always doing two or more things at once. I am always reading at least 2 different books at the same time (well not exactly the same time, but you get what I mean, :laugh:) and before we moved to NY, I did handle a variety of various part time jobs (which both of these will be too)--as well as my hobbies on top of it all. :laugh: So, I think as long as I am able to control both with the times I'll spend doing them, (setting my own schedule for them), I'll be fine. If I teach the tai chi, I think I'll limit myself to ONE class a week rather then the two and three I was doing. And, with my divination, again, it'll be mostly through my blog and word of mouth and I'll limit my reading time to one day a week or possibly two. So this will still give me time throughout the week to do what I need to do for me.

Thank you, Zhadee! I'll keep ya posted on how it works out--though I'm not planning to start till fall time 2017. :D

LadyKathryn

zhadee, an interesting thread and I've read through most of your posts/readings you did here, and I think you're impressive! :thumbsup:

I hope this is a good question to ask, and if not, just say so and it's okay--but please don't make me walk the plank, as I am terrified of jumping into water and can't swim! :D

My question is: I am planning on developing two very different careers again--(both at the same time), my divination business, and also my Tai Chi teaching business. I am planning to do both part time, the divination pretty much via the web with a new blog, etc. I am not planning to actually put either of these two businesses into full running till late fall 2017 or early spring 2018. Am I on the right track doing both of these at the same time or should I just stick to one only? and, if only one--which one? I have much experience in both of them and love them both, but I never really did the two strongly at the same time....

Thanks!

eta: btw, I just LOVE your pirate theme. You make me laugh! :laugh:

I completely agree. Not that my opinion matters really. But I enjoy watching your readings. So insightful.