Sacred Days of Midsummer 2017

RavenOfSummer

Aaaaaah of course I hit a tarot block when this starts! Urgh.

I'm gonna try to catch up, but fatigue has been hitting me pretty hard these last few days. I was really looking forward to this too... :(

I managed to sit down with my cards finally and wow, everything came so easily. What a relief! I love how this reading is shaping out so far.

So glad it's working out for you lantana :) I loved reading your interpretations so far.

RiverRunsDeep

Mine is definitely digging deep and it was so needed! It's not all butterflies and rainbows but rather I'm finding it a truly enlightening experience!

My experience has been similar. I tend to be less introspective during the months of warmer weather, so a summery spread had me thinking of sunshine, smiles, and warm fuzzies. Silly me! The cards are succinctly honest, as always, telling me exactly what I need to know. I've enjoyed working my way through the spread so far. :)

velvetina

I hope that no one minds if I join in, a late arrival to the party?

I'll be using the Mystical Tarot, which is new to me (I just bought it yesterday) and I'm impatient to use it!

zhadee

I like to chime in =) I'm very surprised about this spread's messages. It's digging deep, and in such a loving and friendly way. It's truly a summer's spread. Thank you all for sharing your takes!

<shuffles out to look at updated posts>

arcange

I'm really enjoying this, RavenofSummer. I like the rhythm of it - I'm drawing a card in the morning and then returning to it at night for the writeup. Little ideas pop up throughout the day while I think about the significance of the day's theme. The cards I'm getting so far are pretty rich with meaning for me! Also enjoying everyone else's posts. Thank you :)

This is exactly what I' m doing.

Friday I bought the Tarot Illuminati be Erik Dunne. The deck is beyond gorgeous. The edges are gilt.

I thought I would continue the circle with this new deck. I removed my RW deck from the silk cloth they are wrapped in, to use the cloth for the spread. I put the RW cards back in the bag, spread the cloth and readied myself to pull a card from the Illuminati.

But lo and behold The Knight of Pent from the RW was on the cloth. I had to chuckle. I know exactly what this card is for me.

EmpyreanKnight

Aaargh, I'm so terribly late in my posting my readings. I'd do so later today, and I am going to catch up.

I Sunshine

Blessing

This exercise is just swelling my heart with the feeling of being blessed. I sure want to thank you, Raven of Summer, for hosting this. And I want to thank everyone who is participating. Sharing the journey and reading the posts has so enhanced the experience for me.

Luxa

This exercise is just swelling my heart with the feeling of being blessed. I sure want to thank you, Raven of Summer, for hosting this. And I want to thank everyone who is participating. Sharing the journey and reading the posts has so enhanced the experience for me.

Well said, I Sunshine! I completely agree!!

Guess what card I pulled today, from a different deck? Strength! 😂

Deanne

I just drew the cards I missed while I was away; will try to interpret them tonight, but need to catch up on so many things it might be tomorrow. Gah! I hate being behind, but am excited to work through this spread regardless :)

Scarlet Woodland

I'm going to be behind posting todays's interpretation too... have the shape of it but it's too hot to think properly. Ack.