WHEN are you MOST in your...Element :-)

prudence

In water. As a kid, I'd spend so many hours in the water (ocean or lake) that once onland again, I'd have hours of that weird "still surrounded and buoyed by water" feeling. Swimming at night in the ocean is an amazing experience, especially when you go underwater, all you can see is just blackness, there's nothing like it.

My sun sign is Pisces, in 12th house, my Venus is in Pisces, in 12th, my north node is Pisces, 12th house, my ASC is Pisces. So, yeah, water is my thing.

greatdane

WOW Prudence!

I thought a triple Air sign was a lot, but a quadruple Water sign AND the SAME (PISCES) one! Don't know many with a quad sign! :) Sounds like water is your second nature and you're practically a mermaid :)

My MC sign is Cancer, a water sign too, but obviously not as strong as your WATER signs :), and that makes sense because next to air, I LOVE lakes, oceans, rain.

gregory

I only know my one basic sign - Scorpio -and I do love to be around water - lakes, ocean, waterfalls - and I love to swim. I also used to love to skate, and that's like on water sort of, right :D - so yeah...

greatdane

Wouldn't be surprised if you have other Signs that are Water, Gregory

Yeah, it sure sounds like being in or around WATER is being in your element!

celticnoodle

GD, you do come up with the greatest thread ideas! :D

I know! doesn't she?! :)

I am now back at the farmhouse with the laptop that has all my info on it and yeah, lots of water in my chart save me being an Libra. :D

So, My Sun is Libra, Moon is Pisces, Ascendant Cancer, Mercury is Scorpio, Venus is Scorpio, Mars is Cancer, Neptune is Scorpio, Midheaven is Pisces. So, maybe its no wonder I like water so much! :) as for liking the woods and beaches too--(though I actually prefer being out of the sun more then in the sun)--I don't know why really. I have mostly water, but I think because I am an air sign, I definitely need to have the earth to ground me as I said before.

I wonder if many people who are lacking a lot in one element feel better by being in that element more?

prudence

I know! doesn't she?! :)

I am now back at the farmhouse with the laptop that has all my info on it and yeah, lots of water in my chart save me being an Libra. :D

So, My Sun is Libra, Moon is Pisces, Ascendant Cancer, Mercury is Scorpio, Venus is Scorpio, Mars is Cancer, Neptune is Scorpio, Midheaven is Pisces. So, maybe its no wonder I like water so much! :) as for liking the woods and beaches too--(though I actually prefer being out of the sun more then in the sun)--I don't know why really. I have mostly water, but I think because I am an air sign, I definitely need to have the earth to ground me as I said before.

I wonder if many people who are lacking a lot in one element feel better by being in that element more?

You're a perfect example of what so many astrology folks talk about, you're so much more than your sun sign!

CosmicBeing

-Cloudy days
-Rainstorm
-Night time
-At a book store
-In nature
-Doing a physically challenging activity
-When I pack my schedule

Also I hate being in my house for too long even though I end up being in the house for extended times. Too boring.

Have a lot of Mars & Saturn energy.

Ace

And for some, it seems a lovely mix. For me, while I love all the Elements, having my Sun, Moon and Ascending signs all Air, I am not surprised why I feel as I do about Air and all things surrounding it.

I hope more post about where they feel most in their element as I think it is so cool to read all the mental pictures all of you wrote :). It's like a vacation.

Grounding IS like a vacation: it allows all the pressure to escape and the extra energy you have been filled with to deflate. You end up feeling so relaxed and back in balance again.

barb

Morwenna

It's funny; everything seems to be a combination. When I spoke of scents being borne on the breeze, obviously the scents come from something else, either water or earth or the products of earth (plants) or the product of fire (i.e. smoke). Which isn't surprising because my chart has elements all over the place. Besides my sun & moon mentioned above, I have Sag rising, Mercury in Pisces, Venus in Capricorn, Mars in Aquarius, Jupiter in Scorpio, Saturn in Leo, Uranus in Gemini, Neptune in Libra, midheaven is Libra... sheesh. That gives me 5 air, 3 water, 2 fire, and only 1 earth! There's so much air that it's a wonder that water overtakes it in my psyche, but that's the moon for you. :) (Well, if you still count Pluto, that's in Leo which gives me one more fire...)

But I know what you mean about grounding. :) So much air and hardly any earth; it's a wonder they don't have to tie a rope around my ankle to keep me from floating away! But there is balance, because I do love the woods, and architecture: very earthy things.

Woods with a noisy little river rushing through them, that's the ticket. :)

celticnoodle

You're a perfect example of what so many astrology folks talk about, you're so much more than your sun sign!

yes. you are right, prudence. :) I don't know much about astrology at all--but this is right!

Grounding IS like a vacation: it allows all the pressure to escape and the extra energy you have been filled with to deflate. You end up feeling so relaxed and back in balance again.

barb
true, it is, isn't it?! When I am outside standing on the ground (even with shoes on--as I am not use to being barefoot really), I truly feel grounded and relaxed. :)

But I know what you mean about grounding. :) So much air and hardly any earth; it's a wonder they don't have to tie a rope around my ankle to keep me from floating away! But there is balance, because I do love the woods, and architecture: very earthy things.
:laugh

my husband says something similar about me---that I live more in the spiritual world then anywhere and its like I 'float' 2" above the ground. (which is funny to me, because its not like I am light on my feet! ;) ).
Woods with a noisy little river rushing through them, that's the ticket. :)
oh yes. this is wonderful! our river home is similar to this. we have lots of trees around, and then of course, the river. I wish we had a bit of a waterfall though--so we could really hear it--but alas, that part we do not have here. however, it is still my heaven on earth. :D