Dream Symbol meaning: 4 men?

bluelagune

Does anyone know what the dream symbol meaning is of '4 men'?

I had a dream last night and 4 men were standing around my diaries. I told them not to touch them but gathered them and put them in my bag. Then one of them looks at me and starts playing a tape recording and all I hear is a child reciting a poem out loud in some church. As I tried to make out the words the harder it became to hear the child. It was just painful and then I woke up in total fear. I had trouble falling asleep after as my heart rate would not go down.

I did google 4 men and got 4 horsemen of apocalyps and nothing else.

any help appreciated!

Indygoflame

Hi bluelagune. The number 4 also represents the 4 cardinal directions. Since they were gathered around your diaries, it could possibly mean that some secrets will be revealed to you. Almost feels like you are being chosen for initiation into something. I myself am not a witch, but maybe there is more to it than the negative connotations we've been taught through media and religious dogma. I too had a similar dream where the word used was convocation. The word means gathering and it was indeed a gathering but I ran in mine. Left me a bit rattled to say least. Definitely felt like I'm being prepared for next step in some process. I should mention that the word convocation is not part of my everyday lexicon

bluelagune

Hi bluelagune. The number 4 also represents the 4 cardinal directions. Since they were gathered around your diaries, it could possibly mean that some secrets will be revealed to you. Almost feels like you are being chosen for initiation into something. I myself am not a witch, but maybe there is more to it than the negative connotations we've been taught through media and religious dogma. I too had a similar dream where the word used was convocation. The word means gathering and it was indeed a gathering but I ran in mine. Left me a bit rattled to say least. Definitely felt like I'm being prepared for next step in some process. I should mention that the word convocation is not part of my everyday lexicon

Interesting. I'm not sure what I'm being prepared for as I'm not very important and I don't have any extra spectacular gifts. My dreams as of lately been somewhat strange but nothing that would be an A-ha momentry. It's kinda quiet here.

So did you get initiate into something?

Indygoflame

I haven't been initiated through any formal channels in my waking state. But messages for me have been coming in through dreams fast and furious for me. I would definitely pay attention to all subsequent you may have. Things may be opening up for you.

celticnoodle

I came upon this only just now, but had to comment that I like how Indygoflame defined it.

Interesting. I'm not sure what I'm being prepared for as I'm not very important and I don't have any extra spectacular gifts. My dreams as of lately been somewhat strange but nothing that would be an A-ha momentry. It's kinda quiet here.

So did you get initiate into something?

Also, blue, you ARE important...VERY IMPORTANT and you do have spectacular gifts, EVERYONE does!

And, perhaps you are being prepared for things to come. You may not "notice" anything right now--but it could be something coming about for you in the near or even far future. So, if there is anything you are interested in pursuing - perhaps now is the time for you to be investigating it. :)

Now, this said, I will mention that dreaming that someone is wanting to read your diary can indicate that you are keeping something secret from others in regards to how you feel about something. So, is there perhaps something you are keeping from others because you are afraid of letting them know?

ah shoot! :laugh: I have been wanting to watch for my 29,000th post--and I JUST missed it! I am with this post at 29,001

Indygoflame

Hi bluelagune. You are very important, and I enjoy reading your contributions to this forum. : )

Indygoflame

Congrats Celticnoodle on your 29,000 post!

bluelagune

I haven't been initiated through any formal channels in my waking state. But messages for me have been coming in through dreams fast and furious for me. I would definitely pay attention to all subsequent you may have. Things may be opening up for you.

Thank you. I'll try to pay attention more to my dreams :)

bluelagune

I came upon this only just now, but had to comment that I like how Indygoflame defined it.

Also, blue, you ARE important...VERY IMPORTANT and you do have spectacular gifts, EVERYONE does!

And, perhaps you are being prepared for things to come. You may not "notice" anything right now--but it could be something coming about for you in the near or even far future. So, if there is anything you are interested in pursuing - perhaps now is the time for you to be investigating it. :)

Now, this said, I will mention that dreaming that someone is wanting to read your diary can indicate that you are keeping something secret from others in regards to how you feel about something. So, is there perhaps something you are keeping from others because you are afraid of letting them know?

ah shoot! :laugh: I have been wanting to watch for my 29,000th post--and I JUST missed it! I am with this post at 29,001

Thank you Celticnoodle,
and congratulations on 29000th posts! Amazing contribution to the tarot family :)

I did look up the diary and it indicated that I have secrets. I have a few like most people. But I have no clue who these people are. Never met them in my life before. It felt odd when I saw them, like they were threatening me somehow ... I got a feeling of blackmail or a threat that if I don't do something, they will take away something ... and the tape had something to do with this. But aside from a childs voice and some church sounds, I couldn't really make it out.

As to not important ... I'm a simple and average person, I can't understand what they would want with me?

celticnoodle

Thank you both on the congrats. :D

Thank you Celticnoodle,
and congratulations on 29000th posts! Amazing contribution to the tarot family :)

I did look up the diary and it indicated that I have secrets. I have a few like most people. But I have no clue who these people are. Never met them in my life before. It felt odd when I saw them, like they were threatening me somehow ... I got a feeling of blackmail or a threat that if I don't do something, they will take away something ... and the tape had something to do with this. But aside from a childs voice and some church sounds, I couldn't really make it out.

As to not important ... I'm a simple and average person, I can't understand what they would want with me?

I'd keep this in mind though as it could be something that will be coming up for you. I'm also a very simple and average person myself. The type that gets lost in a room, wall flower sort of person. And, though I had readings here on A.T. and by my main go to psychic reader many months in advance about this same sort of issue--I couldn't fathom it coming to be and happening--and yet it did--MANY months later. Hind sight is always the best sight and of course when it occurred to me, I had completely forgotten the 'warnings' through the readings of the many to me - warning me of it.

Dreams are often (I find) about the future--near or far. So, do your best to remember this and be aware for when it begins to occur and hopefully, you will be able to react to it correctly. For me, it was nearly a year in advance--and up to a few months in advance and then it hit hard. I was warned and still so blind when it hit, never recalling those readings w/the warnings. I could've handled it better, had I remembered those readings and been prepared. So, stay alert. Be prepared. You may be getting a pre-warning for something in the future.