Anna K Lenormand

ana luisa

REALLY looking forward to this gem !!! Thank you for the update Anna :love:

Dear Folks,

This is the first update regarding my (looong...) journey towards printing!

I haven't been idle.

I am negotiating with the printers, I want them to send me a sample print pretty soon, so I can revise the cards (color balance, contrasts etc.) depending on how different the cards look in reality to how they look on screen.

I have also finally figured out where I will be able to store the printed decks, so that hurdle is out of the way, too.

Also, I have continued writing the texts that will go in the little booklet - and my German customers will be happy to hear that I have started translating the texts into German.

Next update probably: end of May.

Warm regards,
Anna

Barleywine

Things have been quiet on this one for a while now. I'm curious where it stands.

greatdane

I'll find out, Barleywine

I'll get an update from Anna.

MoonGypsy

I'll get an update from Anna.

i am looking forward to hearing, too...it has been a long time since the
last update...:) :heart: "Curiouser and curiouser" what is happening with the printers, etc.

greatdane

JUST emd Anna

Will update as soon as I hear back.

greatdane

FROM ANNA. K in my em this morning

"If you wish you can post that I will email you a longer update within the coming week, with some specific details: I have finally decided on the cards' size, and I'm in the process of negotiating the box's measurements. The costs are a bit higher than I would have liked but lower than I feared, so I'll be able to do it all without cutting down on the quality."

THAT'S ALL I have for now, but as soon as Anna tells me more, and yes, I did ask re the card's size :), I will post.

celticnoodle

Thank You, Anna and GreatDane too, of course! this is well worth waiting for, so I am not concerned. Can't wait for it to be available however. :)

Barleywine

Thanks for the update!

reall

oh! can't wait to hear about size & book info!:)

greatdane

I know we still have a bit of wait, Reall

I don't know when it will be available, but I know it will be awhile. I would be happy if it came out early next year or ANY time next year! I have waited this long, I can wait longer :)