View Single Post
Citizen

starburst_au 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noni View Post
Thanks for the FB HT...makes me feel a bit more confident about my readings...wishing you good luck with love

Ace of Swords, 10 of Wands
The significance was to show you how things really are for them, to show you the truth of their condition somehow...did they look tired or bogged down somehow??. It was just to give you a reality check in some way (if that makes sense) about this person and also that perhaps they are looking to put the past behind and move on.

Q> Is he consciously pulling back from me now and if so why (one card for each part maybe)
Knight of cups + 3 pents

GAH ! Trying to keep this to two sentences lol. I drew one card for the first part of the question and one for the second part of the question.... The first card, knight of cups is a guy on a horse riding into the past, who is committed to a romantic relationship (perhaps from the past) and the reason for this (three of pents) is because he has been carefully watching (not a stalker feel) this person from the past..... SO he may be consciously pulling back due to someone / something from the past.

My Q: Insight into how to approach X in the coming days / weeks?
Top   #533