I've been bitten.....

BeyondtheVeil

magicjack

It bit me really bad about 3 months ago. I bought 13 decks and one of them I bought in two different sizes. I thought maybe I would end up getting one I didn't like and that would save me. But surprisingly, I'm liking all of them. I don't want no cure. I'm enjoying the illness.

That is what happened to me also! :D LOL I was sure that while I was drawn to all the decks that I bought.. I thought.. what are the odds that I'm actually going to like all of them. I honestly do!

What decks did you buy?

I bought several a couple of years ago and while I used them every now and then.. I really didn't like them. They aren't bad decks.. I just feel like we don't connect. These new decks are really inspiring and I just love them. I am enjoying my "illness" as well. Well.. as long as I love and will use the decks. lol

I'm thinking of getting another deck of the Everyday Witch Tarot and Sun and Moon Tarot as I really like both of those. The 78 Tarot Nautical is gorgeous and it gives great readings! :thumbsup: I was blessed with a second deck, so I have as a back up. I felt like I won the lottery that day. The owner is such an amazing and sweet person! :heart:

Brightest Blessings!
BeyondtheVeil

magicjack

That is what happened to me also! :D LOL I was sure that while I was drawn to all the decks that I bought.. I thought.. what are the odds that I'm actually going to like all of them. I honestly do!

What decks did you buy?

I bought several a couple of years ago and while I used them every now and then.. I really didn't like them. They aren't bad decks.. I just feel like we don't connect. These new decks are really inspiring and I just love them. I am enjoying my "illness" as well. Well.. as long as I love and will use the decks. lol

I'm thinking of getting another deck of the Everyday Witch Tarot and Sun and Moon Tarot as I really like both of those. The 78 Tarot Nautical is gorgeous and it gives great readings! :thumbsup: I was blessed with a second deck, so I have as a back up. I felt like I won the lottery that day. The owner is such an amazing and sweet person! :heart:

Brightest Blessings!
BeyondtheVeil

I think I figured out the first bug bite was when you started out, you were searching for the perfect deck you knew you were going to connect with. What I have found out, for me any way, is to get a deck you don't think you'll like. In a strange way it's working out for methat way. The Everyday Witch was one of the decks I bought and although I new I would probably like it, it looked so young girlie high school deck. I'm a ,62 yr old man! It's a great deck so easy to read. Everytime I use it I feel I have to apologize for using it. LOL.

I was never a big fan of dark decks. Just knew I wouldn't like something like that. I got the Night Sun Tarot, I can't believe I like it. The ghost tarot. I'm just now started working with it. And of all things the Ludy Lescot deck? I love that deck. I can't wait to take a sharpie to the edges. By the way, The Steampunk by Barbara Moore I had that for 3 years and it just clicked one day and I love it.

The Mystical Tarot. The AfterTarot, Tabula Mundi I love, Navigator s of the Mystic Sea, haven't looked at that too much yet. Tarot of the Holy Light. I just think it's beautiful but I really had to force myself to use it and like it. Now I do.. LoL. And the Marseille Cat Tarot. Everyday Witch. So I'm just having a good ole time! 😉

Trogon

This is a dangerous thread ... I think I've added at least 6 more decks to my wish-list ...

So many great decks, so little money ... :laugh:

BeyondtheVeil

magicjack

I think I figured out the first bug bite was when you started out, you were searching for the perfect deck you knew you were going to connect with. What I have found out, for me any way, is to get a deck you don't think you'll like. In a strange way it's working out for methat way. The Everyday Witch was one of the decks I bought and although I new I would probably like it, it looked so young girlie high school deck. I'm a ,62 yr old man! It's a great deck so easy to read. Everytime I use it I feel I have to apologize for using it. LOL.

I was never a big fan of dark decks. Just knew I wouldn't like something like that. I got the Night Sun Tarot, I can't believe I like it. The ghost tarot. I'm just now started working with it. And of all things the Ludy Lescot deck? I love that deck. I can't wait to take a sharpie to the edges. By the way, The Steampunk by Barbara Moore I had that for 3 years and it just clicked one day and I love it.

The Mystical Tarot. The AfterTarot, Tabula Mundi I love, Navigator s of the Mystic Sea, haven't looked at that too much yet. Tarot of the Holy Light. I just think it's beautiful but I really had to force myself to use it and like it. Now I do.. LoL. And the Marseille Cat Tarot. Everyday Witch. So I'm just having a good ole time! 😉

You made my day, magicjack! I think that is awesome that you like that deck! :heart: I am female and felt the same way at first about the Everyday Witch Tarot. I also thought I might not click with it. It came and I don't know.. I just love it! lol It is definitely my favorite go to deck. The only card that I wish was different is the Page of Cups in that deck. It just doesn't feel or look right to me. Otherwise, I do like the other 77 cards. lol

It sounds like you have a lot of great decks to look through and try out. I usually get the exact same type of decks, but this time I wanted some different ones like you. Not really dark, but different type of art, etc. I have not been disappointed.

The 78 Tarot Nautical {Tarot of Water} is one of those decks that I wouldn't have normally purchased. It has 78 cards by 78 different artists. I wasn't sure that I could read with a deck like that. Kayti did an awesome job of getting a common theme going and I guess each artist wrote up a summary of what their card means. So this was my first Collaborative Deck, but definitely not my last one. I'm glad I took the plunge to get that gorgeous deck. Love the readings it gives. It is now my personal reading deck. {I'm greedy with it} :D LOL

Thank you so much for responding and sharing your Tarot Bug purchases! I love when people share and chat. {Yes...I'm like this in real life} :D LOL

Hugs,
BeyondtheVeil

BeyondtheVeil

Trogon

This is a dangerous thread ... I think I've added at least 6 more decks to my wish-list ...

So many great decks, so little money ... :laugh:

Yes it is! :thumbsup: You're welcome! lol :heart:

I have found myself looking up decks that you guys post and thinking.. Hey! I don't have that yet! :D LOL

Hugs,
BeyondtheVeil

Morwenna

I know, right? LOL Well I hope that you enjoy your oracle and deck that you got from a member here! What decks did you get?

The Camelot Oracle grabbed me by the nose as I was cruising the bookshelves, and my long-desired Cruel Thing came from downrightspooky. :heart:

BeyondtheVeil

Morwenna

The Camelot Oracle grabbed me by the nose as I was cruising the bookshelves, and my long-desired Cruel Thing came from downrightspooky. :heart:

Those sound awesome! :thumbsup: Make sure to let us know what you think about them. I don't think I have heard of the Camelot Oracle, but it sounds pretty cool!

Hugs,
BeyondtheVeil

magicjack

I think I've been cured of this disease for the time being. Amazingly it has stopped! The wanting and needing has gone away. I'm sure I will be bitten again in the future but right now I have plenty of decks to keep me busy until my next infection.

BeyondtheVeil

magicjack

I think I've been cured of this disease for the time being. Amazingly it has stopped! The wanting and needing has gone away. I'm sure I will be bitten again in the future but right now I have plenty of decks to keep me busy until my next infection.

You know... I was feeling the exact same way. I feel like all the decks that I "needed" are now here at their new home. Now I just need to make time to use and enjoy them. I may start a reading thread tomorrow during the day to practice with some of them.

We are cured! :thumbsup: Well...at least for now! :D LOL

Hugs,
BeyondtheVeil

EmpyreanKnight

Sometimes it bites just when you least expect it, so be careful folks, and always keep the bug spray on hand. :cool2: