Mercury [1st House] Mercury 14 40' 2" Mesha
Venus [12th House] Venus 346 51' 55" Meena
Mars [11th House] Mars 323 9' 22" Kumbha
Jupiter [3rd House] Jupiter 75 27' 4" Mithuna
Saturn [10th House] Saturn 271 33' 25" Makara
Rahu [10th House] Rahu 287 43' 13" Makara
Ketu [4th House] Ketu 107 43' 13" Karka
Ascendant [5th House] Ascendant 130 36' 39" Simha

Sun and mercury in 1st house you have very very good skin.. Like light and pretty skin.... You are good at literature... Are you working for the government... Your goood for paper work at a government job....
My skin is quite delicate, actually, and I've been diagnosed with rosacea. My skin is quite light, so the redness is noticeable. Other than this, it is good. No marks, nothing much. It took me a bit to get to this point, though! Many years with my skin going nuts due to adolescence!
And yeah, I'm quite proud of my paperwork! It's something I know I'm good at, no matter what. It can be scientific, it can be any kind of bureaucratic paper. I don't mind that at all! I'm not in the government, even though I have an indirect connection (that doesn't want to have anything to deal with me, so it's the same for me. Not wasting more time with people like that).
Quote:
You usually become very famous in what you do... Like you are like a public figure and you are looked upto? Very popular.... on account of knowledge... You have early mature and may be very talkative...
I would love that. I am introverted, so I don't think many people look up to me. My vision of myself is usually quite distorted, but I don't think it's real. It's one of the things I would really like.
Quote:
You have a jupiter in the 3rd house something i have not read so far it means your very curious.... You are capable of so many things...Your a fast learner and may be like a child prodigy good at studies??
Yes, I believe that's true. I was bullied due to my grades (that stood out from the rest of the class).
Quote:
Ketu in the 4th house... You have health issues??? Very bad planet which affects health...Your spiritually inclined too...Do you have problems with your mother??? Maybe you dont get on with your mum ? Or she didnt care for you.. or you never understood her...
You travel a lot your never in one place keep changing homes or too much movement?
Yeah, I would say my health isn't the best. It's not the worst too.
My mom and I have a weird relationship. Her personality really annoys me (it has too many things I hate) and she doesn't make an effort to get better or to adapt herself. Everyone has to do as she wishes. And I can't handle that. We are usually okay. Not good, nor bad. We do have bad days... She made me cry a few times because she looked at me and started screaming and insulting me out of nowhere. Nothing I can do for her.
I don't travel a lot now, but I've been all over the country to study and my workplace was also away from my home.
Quote:
Your house of intrigue is the 10th house it has saturn and rahu "Vish yog" the reader before you have this same star and its not too good...business or career will be slow tremendous career obstacles and will make success slow and late.. Dont be too adventurous with the work you do especially if its a business ..otherwise still you have problems or may get into many while doing a job or making money..
Well. I am 26 years old. And I worked less than a year till now... Unfortunately, youth unemployment in my country is a thing. Everyone should be working when they reach 22 years old or something (if they have a degree) and I'm already late. It's sad... But I'm working on it! I give up on waiting for something that may never come.
Quote:
Mars in 11th house is to do with your hopes and wishes and your goal and your society...

You have so strong goals and with this planet you will achieve it.. again if you became a politician you will get there maybe you would be the President/ PM of your country...
Thank you! I also agree I have strong wishes. For quite a while, I let myself be silent, but now I'm not okay with that. I have wishes and hopes of my own and I have to do something to achieve that!
Politician... I think that won't ever happen... I hate corruption (really badly) and those "changes" some people have when they are in charge in politics. I believe in truth, honesty and care. This vision isn't compatible with politics. Should be, that's true, but the reality says otherwise...
Quote:
You will make a strong leader... You could become a business partner.... And you can control people.... thats atleast in your planets... You can manage company or be off seniority somewhere...
That's something I've been wondering! I have no idea if I am going to be a good leader (I really want to!) and I'm hoping to build my own company soon. I can't really confirm you this information, since I don't know for sure (I've never been in a leadership situation), but I'm hoping it is true!
Top   #22