Dreamt of 9 ladybugs forming a triangle (and large snake the night before)

belledandy

Hi All,

Wondering if anyone could help interpret what these two dreams meant.

In general, I consider ladybugs positively when I see them. Last night, I dreamt of seeing 9 ladybugs who formed a triangle in front of me. For the life of me, I cannot really understand what this would mean but guessing positive. I didn't count the number of ladybugs but in the dream, intuitively knew it to be 9 of them... What is the significance of 9 and the triangle?

The night before that, I dreamed of a large snake that I was trying to get away from even though it wasn't really chasing me and my daughter. It actually swam away in the river. I hate snakes though. A few months earlier, I dreamed of two little green snakes that were together and looking at me. I wasn't scared of them though.

Background: I've been suffering for the past year from an injury and slowly recovering, though with many setbacks that have knocked my hopes and faith down in healing.

Thanks in advance!

celticnoodle

Hi All,

Wondering if anyone could help interpret what these two dreams meant.

In general, I consider ladybugs positively when I see them. Last night, I dreamt of seeing 9 ladybugs who formed a triangle in front of me. For the life of me, I cannot really understand what this would mean but guessing positive. I didn't count the number of ladybugs but in the dream, intuitively knew it to be 9 of them... What is the significance of 9 and the triangle?

hello belledandy. yes, ladybugs are a good sign. they are always about luck and blessings, for me--and so I do think they mean something lucky is coming your way. As a Catholic myself, I know the ladybug is supposedly symbolic of the Blessed Mother too--so I always see it as a blessing if they are around in life, or in my dreams. :)

As for the triangle, I had to look that one up. the triangle is this: (as copied from http://dreammoods.com/cgibin/dreamd...thod=exact&header=dreamsymbol&search=ladybugs)

Triangle
To see a triangle in your dream symbolizes your aspirations, potential and truth. It represents your spirituality: the body, mind, and spirit.�If the triangle is pointing upward, then it signifies the masculine while a downward pointing triangle signifies the feminine. Alternatively, seeing a triangle serves as some sort of warning or caution, especially if the triangle is yellow.�The dream may also be a metaphor for a love triangle in your waking life.�

I would also see the number 9 as being possibly the number of days perhaps for this to come to be for you. If not, perhaps as in tarot the nines are speaking of preparing for an ending so the new beginning (a 10) can start. But, I did look it up as well - same place - and it confirms what I said plus more, as here:

Nine
Nine denotes completion, closure, rebirth, inspiration, and reformation. You are on a productive path, seeking to improve the world. The number nine also symbolizes longevity.
The night before that, I dreamed of a large snake that I was trying to get away from even though it wasn't really chasing me and my daughter. It actually swam away in the river. I hate snakes though. A few months earlier, I dreamed of two little green snakes that were together and looking at me. I wasn't scared of them though.

snakes are always about transformation. I am wondering, since it was frightening to you and because it swam away in the water, if it is all about you opening up psychically (due to the water)? Do you feel you are? The part about the snake in the dream dictionary is very huge-- here is the link to it: http://dreammoods.com/cgibin/dreamdictionarysearch.pl?method=exact&header=dreamsymbol&search=snake

I read through it a bit, not all of it, but I do know snakes are about transformation. and, the water would lead me to believe its a psychic ability possibly developing for you--or strengthening if you will. This could be your transformation. It mentions here in the dictionary that it could be you "unknowingly letting your emotions influence aspects of your life". Also, I do think this may be important for you to know from the site:

As a positive symbol, snakes represent healing, transformation, knowledge and wisdom. It is indicative of self-renewal and positive change. In particular, if you dream of a multi-colored or brightly colored snake, then it is a clear warning about something bad happening. Dreaming of a red snake highlights the positive characteristics of the snake, as well as your fiery passion. Seeing a green snake in your dream indicates a misunderstanding. It also symbolizes someone who is not as bad as you had assumed. To see a baby snake in your dream means that you are underestimating some threat in your waking life. To see the skin of a snake in your dream represents protection from illnesses.

Background: I've been suffering for the past year from an injury and slowly recovering, though with many setbacks that have knocked my hopes and faith down in healing.

Thanks in advance!
oh, (((belledandy))) so sorry to read this! I think perhaps going to the site that I mention is your best bet to look at and see what it could mean. As it just barely touched on healing/health with what I posted. But, I do think the ladybugs are a good sign for you!

I hope you see that A.T. is closing for good tomorrow and hope you will find the answers you need as well as join us at another site here:

http://cartomancy.forumotion.com

Many of A.T.ers are over there now, getting set up and feeling our way around the *new* home. Good luck to you and I hope all works out for you.

belledandy

Thank you so much for your response Celticnoodle. Oddly enough today, I ended up paying 9.99 at a cafe. So much symbolism and signs around me!

I will move on over to the new site!