View Single Post
Citizen

M-Press 

Hi there!
I loved reading what you wrote about the Hermit!
yes, indeed, his shoes give away some of his outfit! When we need to isolate ourselves, we don't really need to change our nature...We are still who we are, especially "underneath"...

i liked your description of the solid stone and the rocks. Very subtle qualities, nothing flashy yet dignified and with a lot of age and wisdom..

I heard some comments about his "face": is his cape totally closed? does he only look inside? or he just looks at the other side, so we just can't see his face but it's there?
When I made the card, I didn't want his face to be seen, but I didn't close the cape completely. Nevertheless, i like this possibility. That he looks only inside his cape, he sees and deals only with himself, not looking at the surroundings, but those he KNOWS, and he walks safely following the collective unconcsious steps, that have been walked long before he stepped there. He does not create a new path now, but he gets in touch with the path he has inside. He's taking a look at the "map" of his self and the possibilities of where this will take him.
And yes, this does not have to be that serious. And if he bumps at a stone, he can always have a good laugh at himself.
Top   #2