Tarot of the Gnomes ???

satinangel

Just wondering if anyone out there would like to discuss this wonderful deck with me. I've only had it for about 2 weeks and am very much enjoying it.

However, I would love to have the opportunity to work with some other "AMAZING" minds that we have here on AT!

Please let me know if you'd like to discuss this deck in depth with me!

~SatinAngel~

Simone

Would anyone be interested in studying the Gnomes?

Hello satinangel,

I want to play :D

The Gnomes talk to me honestly, bluntly and without hiding behind false modesty.

They have convinced me quickly, and their characteristic little faces have become very dear to me :)

Of course they are a very different folk from Fey and Fae, more practical and earthy and less etheral. Those talk to my airy Aquarian nature, while the Gnomes talk to my more earthy nature of my Virgo ascendant.

So, enough of praise, who else would be interested? })

Tell me! how did they find you, how do they talk to you, how do you perceive them, and above all, I would like to study them a bit more in-depth.

Looking forward to it! Thank you for starting the thread.

Love
Simone

Simone

satinangel,

This post was before my thread was merged into yours at my request as unforunately I had not seen your thread.

I'll say it again: I am up to it! :D:D (you know that, sorry I had not seen it before)

Love
Simone

satinangel

Simone...just saw this post...I'd love to go into detail with you regarding this deck...

I almost find these little guys abrupt in trying to get their point across...it's very interesting...

You expect it to be quite a fluffy deck...but it's not at all...

Looking forward to on-going conversations with you!

~SatinAngel~

Simone

:D I would be glad!

What card shall we start with? (getting my deck and looking through it again...)

I think the rules for study groups are to start a thread for each card and setting up an index. If you want, I take care of the index :)

Eagerly yours ;)

Simone

satinangel

Simone,

That would be fabulous, if you would do the index...as I am still learning my way through the forums a bit...

Should we start with the majors and go through Sichen's journey????

~SA~

Simone

Sichen

Yes, let's start with Sichen :D

I will start the index and the thread for him - and cross-link everything :)

Love
Simone