your fav. #1 use the most spread you invented

mercenary30

My favorite spread that I created just recently, is called the Gothic Epitaph Spread.

I guess I am not sure if it is indexed or not.

So here it is!!

Gothic Epitaph Spread.

---1---
2-----3
4-----5

Here lies (position one, the deceased self)
He/She was (position two) and (position three, definitive traits of the deceased.)
Was known for (position four, self explanatory?)
Died from (position five, also self explanatory?)

P1 – The deceased
P2 – Definitive trait #1
P3 – Definitive trait #2
P4 – Was known for
P5 – Died from

Rachey

I love using this spread when reading others and they don't have a question or area they really want to focus on. The card tell you whats the main issue at the time.

7**6**5**4**3**2**1

1) recent past
2) present
3) What the Q is looking into
4) & 5) ideas for advice
6) obstacles
7) outcome

PlatinumDove

One spread that I didn't really make up completely, but it evolved out of one I saw in the book for the Witches Tarot (by Reed):

The Yes/No Spread

Start flipping cards over into one pile till you hit an Ace, or you hit the 13th card. Start on the next pile, do the same. When you hit an Ace or the 13th card, then start on the third pile, then after that the fourth pile.

Now, you've got 1 of 5 possible outcomes (this was where I evolved it a bit, instead of just having the answer, I used the existing cards as clarification):

All Aces: definitely yes.
3 Aces: possibly yes, but I look to the one card that isn't an Ace, and any reversed Aces to get more clarification on what may go on.
2 Aces: maybe, but again, I look to the cards that aren't Aces and any reversed Aces to get clarification.
1 Ace: probably not, and yet again, I look to the cards that aren't Aces and the possible reversed Ace to get clarification.
No Aces: Hell no, what are you thinking?!