View Single Post
Citizen

Sophie-David 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kahlie
Thanks David! Well the actual person is also hard to deal with. He tried to contact me several times after. It's hard to see how apparently, he still thinks he could ask me to go and see a movie...
I'll avoid being rude and just say that this guy has big problems!

Quote:
This night, I had a rather disturbing dream that I was pregnant. I was very anxious, because I wasn't supposed too. But I could feel the heartbeat of the baby. I was afraid and at the same time willing to miscarry. Very odd. I went to the shower, which was a rather weird one... I could press buttons and then the showerhead would move and shower me there. (Would be nice in real life). I remembered thinking: "oh, now that I am pregnant I should remove the ring (nuvaring) and then woke up...

Edited: This could be a reference to the Kroatian Spirit. I'm sure she was pregnant after rape... The thing is, it FELT like me... And I'm sure the Spirit has moved on. I saw her...
Maybe that's what the dream symbolised? The Shower shows the cleansing?
The remote control showerhead is a definite anomaly, and therefore worth a particular focus. What does it suggest to you?

Quote:
It's very odd, especially the dream sequences before that dream, that focussed on the fact that there would be break in, but we could detect it through infra red? I saw a big eye twice... Filling my vision. Only in black, stylized.

Edited: Hmmm... dummy me. Maybe this is a reference to Spiritual Trouble/break-in. And the infra-red, a light spectrum we normally can't see... The Eyes... that would fit. Another warning? I've been doing protection...
I'm thinking of the heat aspect of infra-red, that it is something felt rather than seen and so relates to the lower chakras (rather than to the sixth as in normal vision), also its colour is closest to the red of the root chakra. This is a seeing with the body, perhaps specifically with the vulva.

Quote:
Somebody went by, and a pack of Cards from his hands, fell a story up into mine. Then I had to go to the next door neighbours to return it to him. I did, but I was very uncomfortable and the room was filled with people... I remember not greeting all of them, just kind of waving and getting out soon...
The cards fell upwards? This is worth thinking about!

Quote:
I don't see any connections... Except with fear and "this is not right", "can't be true" and willingness... I did some meditations on willingness yesterday in the afternoon...
Do you mean "willingness" as in surrender of the will, or exertion of the will?

Quote:
It's odd. I just "know" these dreams are trying to tell me something, but it's hard to see the significance. I guess it's because pregnancy is such a heavy issue for me. Emotionally, I wanted it for a long time. Intellectually and Physically, it's not possible at least, at this time.

Ok. Now I see the pattern of Break-in followed by pregnancy dream... Odd that it would take me 3 days before working through what happened... Well, it isn't that odd after all... Now I'm just wondering about the returning of the Cards...

Kahlie, who is still thinking...
Yes, the break-in seems to speak of sexual violation. That in itself is likely to result in ambivalence towards pregnancy.

Quote:
P.S. My Spirit Guide is a morph =) He morphes in whatever is appropriate for me to learn my lesson. Haven't seen him yet in human form.
Was there a connection between the guide and these dreams?
Top   #41