Spirit Guide Group: Dreams, Volume Three

psychic sue

David - it's wonderful that you are following your heart - only good can come from that!

I too want to publicly thank you. You have been more than an inspiration to me, and have helped me in too many ways to recount. You have been one of the most important influences in my getting better from the dread depression, and I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

May everything you do be blessed.

Thank you once again for all your input on these threads.

Blessings

Sue.

autumn star

Sophie-David said:
Hi Autumn Star

It is neat that you have had a return to this dream theme! The immaculate conception and following pregnancy is a common symbol of bearing a spiritual child - that the progress of spiritual work is going on within you. Yes, the figs are not only sensual but erotic - it is no accident that fig leaves were used to cover up the "naughty bits" in classical sculpture and painting. Not having a home to go to could indicate transitional change in the psyche, since one's psyche is normally one's dream home. There was a point in my journey where, having destroyed the masculine castle of militant oppression which represented my previous psyche, I wondered where and what my next home would be. If you haven't done so already, I think that some Tarot work on this dream would be helpful.

Rich Blessings - David

Your dreams are so interesting ... and you get so much out of them, I can only hope to do the same with mine ...

Happy Holidays .... :)

Sophie-David

Kahlie said:
I dreamt last night that I was seeing messages in mandala's and I could "read" them. As if they were actually just signs that said something... I also dreamt vaguely again about a box.

I'm kind of wondering what is going to happen next on my journey. All the "extra" powers I have in my dreams usually manifest themselves exactly in that way, in my waking life...

Maybe I should start drawing Mandala's... As soon as I find out exactly how...
Hi Kahlie

You may find Carol Herzer's beautiful chakra decks and chakra cards inspiring. Wildchilde introduced to me to them and the Chakra Arcana Tarot is now one of my most prized Tarot possessions. Carl Jung's The Archetypes and the Collective Unconscious has two important sections on mandalas, with many pictures of them, some in full colour. A good college library should have this book.

Thank you for the encouragement!
David :)

Sophie-David

Autumn Star, Kahlie, Milfoil, and Sue - thank you so much for your encouragement and well wishes. This journey together has been a very rewarding one for me also. In case we don't cross paths again sooner, have a great Christmas and a wonderful - and spiritually guided - new year! :love:

psychic sue

Khalie - yes! Get drawing! It is a wonderful way to develop spiritually speaking. I know someone who draws Mandalas and then does readings from them - if nothing else, it's a great relaxation technique!

Sue x

Kahlie

I definately need relaxing now...

*sigh*

Before going to sleep I did get a very clear message of a Panda... Oh yeah, my Eastern side is going wild due to in laws being here. And completely disrespecting lots of things...

Including:
- Private Space (Walking into the bedroom)
- Private Possesions (Re-arranging my photos on the standard! & going out to clean my shed, basically messing up my things)
- Complaints about money, after saying that they want to pay
- Private Conversations (Butting in and telling my lover he needs to be more assertive to me)

Ugh! I think I'm getting depressed of this...!

I dreamt that I was creatively making something with a little girl, I think I was cutting paper to make a toilet or something. (For a dollhouse) Then, smoke/fire was suddenly in the back room... The mother came in and said we had to leave. I told her there were still 2 men in the backroom she said just to leave them...
Instead, I tried to wake them, and eventually they left...

Yes... I feel like my agressive/assertive masculine side (Panda is also the symbol of man) is not going that well... Mostly because of the language difficulties, but also because I do not wish to cause much strife...

Kahlie

psychic sue

In my experience, creativity comes from the heart chakra - so if this chakra is opening, be prepared to feel emotional - one minute high, one minute depressed - it will get better as the energy balances out.

I've been thinking about your Panda - and this is what I got psychically.

The Panda looks like a tough old bear - but he is a delicate creature on the inside. He has to have the right conditions and the right foods to thrive. I think this is connected to your emotions at the moment - although to the outside world you seem strong, there is more vulnerability on the inside. You need to get everything right - the right balance (as I said above) for things to function on a more stable level.

This is a process that I (and several others here) have gone through, and although at times it's not pleasant, it is ultimately so worthwhile.

Get your creative head on and open your heart - that's the way to find peace.

Love and blessings

Sue x

rcb30872

David

I have only just seen this, wow, that is wonderful news for you.

All the best with your book!

I hope that indeed you will come and say "hello" every now and then, just let us know how you are!

I'm so happy for you :D

You will be missed

:love:

(and just one more, since I can't resist: :*, }))

Bec

PS Have a wonderful Christmas and a fantabulous New Year!!!!!!!

Sophie-David

Hi Bec

Since I have been all purified with Temperance over the past week, I think I can indulge too - :* }). Thank you too for your well wishes! Have a super Christmas, and a New Year full of abundance! :) - David

Kahlie

Pfff... Upsetting Nightmare again...

Again a dream involving pregnancy.

I dreamt a group of all women was chanting "Ohm" or "Uhm", it really reverbreated through the whole building. Before them, they also had something that looked like standards of lamps with some sort of bulbs on them. (Describing how it looks, not what it seemed to be) Some of them put those in their mouths. I heard the word: "Chakra Tarot" for some reason...

One woman suddenly stood up as if she was afraid. She walked away upwards, towards a bedroom on one of the upper floors.
Another woman followed her. That woman held her and whispered: "Oh, my, you are pregnant". Tears were falling down her face. The woman didn't recognise who was sitting next to her and said: "You are the <name for highest of the women present, type of rank>" More tears were falling from her face but she didn't correct the woman.

Then I saw the baby, (no witnessing of the birth), and it was really demonic. The eyes were green/yellow and the evil it emanated really really scared me. There was blood all under him that suddenly seemed to disappear again into him, as if he was leaching it back... or from somebody else. It was unclear to me if the blood was from the babe or the mother.
The woman ran away really quick, trying to get help.

I woke up, and I just couldn't shake the sense of menance and evil that permenated that dream...

Before dreaming this, I had other dreams I only vaguely remember... One had to do with the fact that I had to have 2 operations, one on my uturus wall, the other was unclear...

I'm really still shaken and I just couldn't get to sleep afterwards. I wonder why my dreams of pregnancy are always so menacing...

Kahlie