Doreen Virtue Oracle decks - Anyone interested in Study Groups?

michmm

Me too!

I too would love to join in... unfortunately, i have not yet bought my decks, i shall be ordering them in a day or two... but i am raring to go! can't wait to start!
will sign on again later and start participating when i get the decks!
see you all then. Till then, hope u all don't mind my peeking in and reading the posts!!!!!!! hehehe
luv
mich

michmm

Me too~I finally got my decks!

Hi all,
I finally got my decks and now I am definitely interested in joining up for a study group for Healing with the angels... I have Doreen Virtue's :
Healing with the Angels
Messages from your Angels and
Saints and Angels
I have been searching for these decks for a long time where i live, and i just got them thanx to some kind and timely info from a fellow AT member about where they would be available! I am longing to do an indepth study of the cards and look forward to learning and contributing information!

luv
mich

WHITEWITCH

join the spread

Hi i am well up for doing multy spread i have all of doreens cards so you can count me in ,Just let me know what i have to do and when, and i will be there.

send me a message let me know.

rcb30872

I have 5 Doreen Virtue decks, Healing with the Fairies, Archangel Oracle Cards, Magical Mermaids and Dolphins, Goddess Guidance and Messages from your Angles

What Doreen Virtue deck(s) do you favor?
Magical Mermaids and Dolphins and Messages from your Angels. I like the messages of them all, but I particularly like the artwork of these two

How did you acquire your deck(s)?
Healing with the Fairies was my first Doreen Virtue deck. I went with a friend to Fremantle, Western Australia, and I asked her to recommend another tarot deck, as the Radiant Rider-Waite was my only one at the time, I felt it was time to get a new deck.

After using Healing with the Fairies deck, and I fell in love with it. One time, while I went to the local department store, BigW, I was looking at some books, and I notices that they sold a lot of Doreen Virtue's books and some of the decks. I went through a craze, where I used to buy a new deck on a regular basis. I found that they sold them there before Christmas, and at the same time as buying a book for my brother, I bought my second deck. The l ast time I bought a deck, there were two that I looked at, couldn't decide which one to get, so I got them both

How do you use your cards?
I prefer to do readings for others. I went through a stage where I did readings for myself, for somethign to post in the subscription competition thread. Although I do like oracle cards, I tend to prefer the tarot decks, as I like to use spreads. As a general rule, I don't do daily draws with either oracle or tarot

What is your most favorite card out of all the decks?
Mystique from Messages from your Angels
"Keep charging ahead, and don't take no for an answer. Expect miraculous solutions to appear"

The reason I like this card is because it says that you are on the right path and not to compromise with others. Try to explain the path that you are on and not to defend your actions. The card itself depicts a horse that is coming out of the darkness into the light. This is a representation of what is happening for who the reading is for

What is your least favorable/understood card?
Family Harmony from Healing with the Fairires
Affirmation: I see the goodness within each member of my family. My family life is harmonious and filled with love and joy

I understand the card, but at the same time how much I try to do what this says, it makes no difference, if anythings seems to make things worse for me

What else is important to you regarding discussion of these decks?
Since there are separate threads made up for each of the decks, it would be nice to make it a bit more structured, to a certain degree. I have started doing it, and I think it would be good for all of those involved is to take time out to study one card at time, make their own notes on the card and post their findings, like what their impressions they have, pretty similar to the 78 weeks in the tarot study groups section

:love:

Bec

Colby

Hi everyone :)

I'm reasonably new to AT and have had Healing with the Angels Oracle deck for a while along with Messages from your Angels. I'm interested in joining in on the Study Group if it's still moving along :)

Healing with the Angels.

I saw it in KMart and thought what an interesting deck so I bought it - at the time I was feeling really connected to my angels.

Recently I just shuffled and turned a card over and kept going until I felt the need to stop... all up I turned 7 cards over. However most times I use a past, present and future spread.

I don't have one because I'm not all that familiar with them

I cannot answer this question because as I said above, I'm not all that familiar with them

I think I would benefit from anything that I learn here. I do feel that a clear direction would benefit me and maybe if we looked at each card individually however, I'm easy and will go along with the approach the study group is taking

I look forward to studying with everyone :)

geministar

Hi Colby,

I would be interested in studying the cards with you. I also have Healing with the Angels. It is one of my favourites and I also really like Magical Mermaids and Dolphins.

Magical Mermaids and Dolphins

Healing with the Angels was a xmas gift. Messages from your Angels was given to me and Magical Mermaids and Dolphins I bought myself.

Usually just shuffle until I feel the need to stop and pull one card from the deck.

I dont have a favourite though now you ask that question I would like to think about it for a while and get back to you.

Nothing that stands out to me at the moment.

I think to study a single card at a time.

Look forward to hearing from you.

geministar

Goddess Guidance Oracle Cards

Would anyone be interested in studying the Goddess Guidance Oracle Cards?

majah kahlana

I have the Magical Unicorns Deck and would be interested in a study group with anyone who also has these cards.

majah kahlana

Thanks Simone... I must have missed seeing the Magical Unicorns one... Somedays I cant see worth a flip lol
Thanks again
Maj