Spirit Guide Group: Dreams, Volume Three

psychic sue

What a horrible dream - are you in a situation where someone is "leeching" of you - either materially or energy-wise?

It could also be that something dark from your past is coming to the surface - like a baby growing - which you are, of course, fearful of. I went through a similar experience Khalie, so I do sympathise, but it will get better. I used to dream of horrible, dark, UFO's attacking my house. I think they symbolised the fear caused by my anxiety - once I faced up to them in my dreams, they stopped appearing - and my anxiety began to ease.

((Khalie))

Sue x

psychic sue

I haven't been remembering my dreams lately, possibly because I have been given sleeping tablets which knock me out - anyway, this morning, I did remember. I was talking to my niece - aged 9 - in the dream, when I noticed a little green light coming towards me - it landed on my hand and when I looked at it, I saw a fairy dancing and jgging around. I was all excited and called my niece to come and look.

I did think that I saw a couple of faries last week - I never used to believe, but I really think I saw two in my bedroom.

Maybe one paid me a visit in my dream?

It could have also been about me sharing an experience with my niece - she is very psychic and sees pretty much what I see - which I have strived to see for 25 years and she sees naturally. We both saw a flash of pink light in my bedroom yesterday - it doesn't phase her at all, she takes it all in her stride - so maybe it was about that?

PS - she goes to a Catholic School, and knows instinctively not to mention what she sees to the priests and nuns - she made me laugh yesterday though - she said she was compiling a list of difficult questions to ask when she is in seniors - she is so like me.

Kahlie

I keep having many short dreams that I have difficulty remembering...
I had continous dreams about bleeding... from having blood in my mouth to being shot...

Also, I think I had at least 5-6 dreams in which my sister was there, very odd... I can't seem to grasp what it means! Especially since mostly, I remember nothing else...

Kahlie

psychic sue

I feel the blood in the mouth may be connected to the throat chakra - I had a similar series of dreams a few months ago. Is there something which needs to be said, which is not being said?

Kahlie

Yes....

Namely that some people are disgusting, creating too much tension and stress and emotional imbalance...

However, it's impossible to say this, because said persons have said that they 'can not change' because they are 'too old'.

As such, the whole situation almost exploded because they were several times 'offended' but to 'avoid' problems, didn't say anything... And so, because I did not say good morning to them (untrue) I have no manners...

However, they do... by coming by uninvited and expecting to stay for 8 weeks...
By re-arranging my personal photographs...
By 'cleaning up' my shed (moving around personal possessions and possessions of other people)...
By buying their own food, to eat at my table...

Etc.
Etc.

Sry :( Things went really badly... up to the point that they wanted to leave etc. etc. Really disgusting things were said ("You simulate that you are sick", "your parents have reason to have problems with you"... etc.). For the sake of long term peace, I made up. I'm still not sure if this was the correct decision...

----End of Rant----

When doing cleansing exercises I noticed a big big HOLE in my Solar Plexus Chakra...

Kahlie

namesoftrees

Dear Khalie

Sometimes compromises are good for the sake of our own peace and console. But I feel that your dreams are about having no space for your creativity.
Take a private moment. Even if it's for 10 minutes. And let your dream disappear. then,

If you want to. Try this psychic clarifying journey for more info.

It's a very simple intermediary way into dream symbolism and your own self.

Shut your eyes and focus on a journey. Do these next things one at a time. If you like, you can drum a rhythm on your knee as you consider it.
You're on a path. What kind of path do you see?

Then you come to a gate.

You cross onto another path or road.

What kind of landscape are you on?

In that landscape you see a tree,

When you come closer to the tree

you fall through a hole in the ground

It's a strange fall and you land softly in a cave.

You walk toward the entrance of the cave and out into the light

You are in a new environment

Take a moment to look around this new place

as you look around you see an animal

Do you see this animal. Look again or look closer.

there.

Retrace your steps

On your way home,

through the cave and up through the hole, into that first landscape

stop by the tree and remember your animal

what stays with you,

Maybe this animal symbolizes something special for you,

then on to the path,

through the gate

along the first path and

home.

namesoftrees

Sounds bossy.

I launched straight into that without introducing myself. I found this thread that way too.

It may seem obtuse or waffly, take the time to do it with some emphasis though. and keep that animal with you for a while. It's a natural and easy way to find a guidance. I hope you do. I'll watch this thread. :) so let me know how you get on.

kind regards,

names.

Kahlie

namesoftrees,

I do not have any time for creativity or for my normal spiritual persuits, which include chakra cleansing and Spirit Guide Encounters among other things.

They wish to be 'entertained'.

Your suggestion is noted, but I think a normal Spirit Guide Meditation would be better, it's more loose and offers more information then a guided path. Thanks for the suggestion though.

Kahlie

namesoftrees

yes!

Yes I've just noted that you are well experienced,

It sounds like an endurance! However, it's nice to be surprised in that one by what you find, if you get a chance to have time out. Take care now with your entertainment!! :)

Milfoil

Sophie-David said:
I see that you have the Gilded Tarot on your wishlist. I cannot help but think that the ornate mechanical objects have something in common with that deck. That deck is also on my wishlist and I don't have it yet either. However, all the card images are available here. I wonder if one of them might tie-in with your dream vision?

Deep Blessings - David

I'm so sorry I missed this, but you are right David, the High Priestess and Wheel of Fortune cards are both very reminicent of my dream, the mechanical elements, although not identical, are really 'close' and the cards themselves just keep popping up everywhere for me at the moment. It was such a potent dream I can still remember it very clearly even now.

Thankyou David, I think this deck NEEDs to be in my shopping basket soon . . .

:)