Spirit Guide Group: Dreams, Volume Three

namesoftrees

Hi Khalie

Hello divinatories, I've been in a very sleep deprived state and really virtually wrote my last posts here 'sleep-surfing'. I happened across your post Khalie sitting there unanswered, without knowing what kind of thread this was, and felt a sense of alarm from you, and wanted to reassure with a lighthearted excercise in symbolism.
but you were all deep in a reliable ongoing discussion group, -please excuse me! I will be more careful in future. (falling through my own holes in floor - blushable. I'm new to Internet forums as well as this site.)

But I also want to say thankyou for allowing access from the public forum. I didn't realize until right now that there were discussions like this taking place on the site and it's really valuable. Personally I am aware of guidance and other visitations in dream and always have been so. But I've been spooked a few times, and I'm often too afraid to persue.

So it's pertinent, and I shall dream more ( and sleep before writing), and learn from you all. I wish you peace.

psychic sue

Welcome to our group - the dreams thread is all about learning what symbols in dreams mean for YOU. For example, my dream of a horse may have a completely different meaning to a horse in your dream. I would advise you to keep a dream journal - jot down everything you can remember as soon as you wake. By doing this and posting my dreams on here, I have learned a great deal about myself.

Good luck and hope to hear from you soon.

Blessings,

Sue x

Kahlie

namesoftrees said:
Hello divinatories, I've been in a very sleep deprived state and really virtually wrote my last posts here 'sleep-surfing'. I happened across your post Khalie sitting there unanswered, without knowing what kind of thread this was, and felt a sense of alarm from you, and wanted to reassure with a lighthearted excercise in symbolism.
but you were all deep in a reliable ongoing discussion group, -please excuse me! I will be more careful in future. (falling through my own holes in floor - blushable. I'm new to Internet forums as well as this site.)

Apologise for what? You wanted to help, and that was most kindly appriciated =) It was nice to hear your suggestion.

Last night I dreamt that I was floating above in space. I've been too spacey, ungrounded and unfocussed lately. I will come back I'm sure.

I also dreamt that I was making milk for three children but I did something wrong. It looked more like Soy milk then normal milk and the ratio with water added was incorrect. They seem to be a hospital, and I went to the bathroom to change around the milk.

Quite interesting because I have decided to start adding milk again in my diet. I've been long allergic to milk and had difficulty with my asthma. However, yesterday, I treated myself to warm milk with Anis and Sugar, against my flu like feeling following Ayurvedic Healing Tradition and it sat very well with me. I should however, be gentle dosing it back into my diet I think....

I also accepted chocolate back into my diet. I used to get horrific migraines from it. My Guide was kind enough to give me the "Chocolate Lesson". I wouldn't accept chocolate because mostly it's eaten either because 1) we reward ourselves or 2) we feel sorry for ourselves for a bit. Emotionally I had problems with both. Now I'm more into rewarding myself and sometimes throwing myself a pity party. It's really nice to eat Chocotoff's again =)

Yesterday I also strongly heard the word "Angel" echo again. (Been bad, I've been asked by my Guide Vincent to call on Michael, but I haven't). I bought a marvelous book called: "The History of Angles' - One Message Many Faces. It has a lot of info on Michael. I haven't read it yet, I'm saving it for tomorrow, but it feels very right that it had to be with me =)

Kahlie

Edit to add: Just now the radio started playing: "There must be an Angel" from No Angels" The Refrain is: "Must be talking to an Angel" =)

mingbop

last night I was lying on the couch and listening to pachlebel meditation tapes. I felt my guide close by my right side.On my ceiling I saw blue sky, white clouds and the fattest healthiest white horse I have ever seen , galloping across this blue sky!!!
lol I had this once before, a long time ago, and the indians told me this was utter & total freedom. (and then I thought oh my god I'm gonny die ! ) lololol

Milfoil

mingbop said:
lol I had this once before, a long time ago, and the indians told me this was utter & total freedom. (and then I thought oh my god I'm gonny die ! ) lololol

Oooh don't say that Mary . . . I haven't got the hang of talking to the 'other side' yet and I enjoy our little chats way too much :)

namesoftrees

Call for advice.

thanks for that Khalie
I've had the death card to play with a lot lately, and one reading for that ia apparently somnambulism! But thanks to falling in here without looking, I've found a VERY interesting space.
But I've had a much more important wake up call in dream re:tarot things. I wrote about it just recently on the DEATH crossed by HIEROPHANT post in 'using Tarot cards', and I wrote about my dream there too.
You're all welcome to go there and have a look at it and tell me what you think. For me it's pivotal in regards the way I've been living, live, will live.

I've always felt a very strong woman, but hadn't quite looked at why I wasn't living as a strong woman in some ways for the last few years. This small moment has given me a slightly new way of seeing things that means a HUGE deal.

I've got so much to ask, and I guess I should look around first, but one question.
I seperate dreams into different types. Clearing dreams, Symbolic dreams, and astral (or experiential or prophetic dreams) (tho symbolic dreams can be prophetic too.) and Visitations (pleasant and unpleasant).

I often have simple prophetic dreams that have to do with other people's lives, dreams I've remembered specifically. and I never know what to do about those ones.
I've also had experiential dreams about frightening situations in my immediate community. and I've had far reaching dreams -geographically speaking of all types, but infrequently, and haphazardly, sometimes in war zones and in other countries. There's often not a lot I can do about those ones either.

I don't have a giude in particular, but I've been guided several times very well by what I think are different guides. Maybe they're not.

Last night the only dream I remember was a soft voice telling me that now is the time to send small things to my grandfather. Now is the time to give him kindness. (He is very elderly and everyone feels that he may soon pass away). A simple dream: I think it's the voice of my grandmother or aunt praying.

How can I harness this psychic confusion? Does someone on this thread know some good ideas to protect myself by?

namesoft

namesoftrees

thanks Sue

You've spurred me to get the bellows for the journal keeping again.

Kahlie

Yesterday I picked the one Card of the whole Oracle Deck that really is difficult for me to work through. (Shamanic Test). I asked to dream about guidance of it...

First I dreamt that I was back at High School (This is a recurring dream...). I dreamt I wasn't taking all the subjects, and I was studying at the dinner time, during dinner. I was studying physics I think, preparing for a test, BUT, I knew in the mean time, I was not doing homework for something else...

Then, I dreamt that my father was going to marry somebody else. But my mother was also there, helping with the preparation of the "Evidence of Flowers" (A small little wooden plank or something with on it marsepein flowers" and the preparation also of the "Evidence" of something else, which consisted out of a big tablet almost table sized, with decor of forests and everything (miniature sized) and all kinds of things that needed to be arranged on it. My mother kept fuzzing and changing it around.
Also, she asked my father if he bought the appropriate Gift for his bride, but apparently he bought something else, very unwomanlike...
My brother was suddenly a lot of years younger. He was dressed up in old traditional english clothing I think.

I was very clear that I wouldn't be going to the church, nor was my brother. the Evidence of flowers fell and shattered almost, as well as the other evidence, but only part of the minitatures on top of it, that my mother had been arranging, sustained damage.

I can't remember what kind of things my mother was arranging on top of it, but it wasn't people or something. Mostly it seemed to be stones, different kinds of grasses etc., a big square box.

For the life of me, I can't make up any guidance out of this!

Kahlie

Kahlie

namesoftrees said:
I often have simple prophetic dreams that have to do with other people's lives, dreams I've remembered specifically. and I never know what to do about those ones.

Depending on what they are... when I have a Vision, I take it, it's for me. It's for me to have this information. Mostly it involves deaths, and I do not believe that we can outrun death in any way. Most of the people died or where never the same after heartattacks, strokes etc.
If I have a Vision that specifies danger and I *think* it can be prevented, then I usually try to tell the person.
What kind of information do you get through? Do you think that it's going to benefit them to know?
Sometimes, dreams are not to do something about, but information for us to act upon. When having Visions of particularly bad things happening to other people's lives, it's good to call, contact etc.

nameoftrees said:
Last night the only dream I remember was a soft voice telling me that now is the time to send small things to my grandfather. Now is the time to give him kindness. (He is very elderly and everyone feels that he may soon pass away). A simple dream: I think it's the voice of my grandmother or aunt praying.

I often too, have a kind voice telling me things. =)

nameoftrees said:
How can I harness this psychic confusion? Does someone on this thread know some good ideas to protect myself by?
You didn't sound so confused to me. What exactly is causing your confusion? What you need to do with the messages you get? What you need to do that's good for you?

Kahlie

psychic sue

Protecting yourself - Sit quietly and imagine a white light in the centre of your body. It slowly moves through each of the chakras - when it reaches the crown chakra, it comes out through the crown and surrounds your whole body in white light. This is a clear, pure protective light that only love and light can penetrate. Then ask your guide to sit beside you and protect you. When you have finished your meditation, imagine the light coming back into your body and then exiting through the chakras in the feet and going into the earth.

When I finish my communications, I also ask for any un-used psychic energy to be used in healing, wherever it is needed.

Hope this helps,

Love and Blessings,

Sue x