Spirit Guide Group: Dreams, Volume Three

namesoftrees

Only in the last week I'm dreaming again because I want to be.

A dream.

In my mother's house I am almost completely blind there is so much refracted light everywhere, that I am squinting and can hardly make out anything. I feel that it's my inability to see clearly and it's disorienting. The light streams through every window in the house and I can only see the outline of people at a time.
There is a strange group of people there, all male musicians that have gathered for a jam. One is a famous movie actor, who is sleeping on the sofa, I laugh and say there's a dead man in our living room! It's a joke, because he is more like an exhausted friend. ( I am a performer in real life too). then 4 others are gathered for a jam, I go around and greet them with kisses. The first is an actor friend of mine (represents the professional world I need to belong to outside of my family's stasis and poverty).. THEN is an old musician aquaintance of mine and his face is white and bloated.
I kiss him too, and say welcome. The next two are generic famous (successful) good looking men friends who smile broadly at me. I kiss their cheeks and say welcome to my castle, which is a joke because my mother lives in a tiny state house in a poor area.

I go back into the kitchen through the haze to my mum,(strong but strained) and say it looks like Brendon isn't long for this world, he has that pale look in his face. My mother agrees, yes I noticed that she says.

namesoftrees

response

Well Khalie, the being at high school part seems like a way in.. your studying of the situation. Your esoteric study perhaps,

and a sense that your dad has some distraction about something else.. toward an assertion of some kind.

Your mum, -fussing aound him issues to do with letting him have his space to do his own thing. (Maybe you can give her a daughterly distraction away from him?)

Flowers re very symbolic of things natural and changing. Ceremoniously we preserve flowers in time for births and weddings, but nothing stays still like that really, so them breaking seems like the natural changing shape of things versus the brittle constitutional structure.. (of the church?) Organic versus manufactured, going on within you. Subterranean movements :)

This will be my first ever on line dream analysis, so just a personal response.

namesoftrees

whoa! 3 in a row.

Thankyou both for your responses. I'm having an exciting time waking up my clearly bit-psychic self, and I feel pretty emotional about it, because I've kind of just realized how important it is to acknowledge that stuff fully. You can't just ignore it.

I've always had it around since young, but now I'm ready to accomodate it and channel it, and it's coming along pretty fast.

Guides. I guess i'm sometimes confused about whether I have some entities in particular who answer my call. Or need. .. wheth it's like a giant cosmic Aeclectic Tarot website, and I commune, and the best person for the job takes up my note, or whether I have a guide near me all the time. Or one guide in different forms. My vote is actually with the former. I have has experiences with particular guides, I'm sure. I like these kind of dreams, they're comforting.
.... sitting quietly is a VERY good place to start! :D I need to do that more often.
time management.
I do meditate, and I've practised travelling to people directly to give them a message, who knows how well that works. But to recieve one?

any wayy these things I'm thinking about.

kind regards,

names

namesoftrees

oops 1 more.

just to say that I'm reading over the v interesting posts in this thread and I have just now become aware that there is subscriber threads on all thses issues! Looks like I'll have to get my net account sorted:)

Kahlie

namesoftrees said:
Well Khalie, the being at high school part seems like a way in.. your studying of the situation. Your esoteric study perhaps,

and a sense that your dad has some distraction about something else.. toward an assertion of some kind.

Your mum, -fussing aound him issues to do with letting him have his space to do his own thing. (Maybe you can give her a daughterly distraction away from him?)

Flowers re very symbolic of things natural and changing. Ceremoniously we preserve flowers in time for births and weddings, but nothing stays still like that really, so them breaking seems like the natural changing shape of things versus the brittle constitutional structure.. (of the church?) Organic versus manufactured, going on within you. Subterranean movements :)

This will be my first ever on line dream analysis, so just a personal response.

Well, actually, I'm returning towards my studies at University, so I see my High School dreams as encourgement. (I did very well there) Also, it shows how and what I'm doing or not yet doing.

As for the other dream... my mother approached me for a subject that she normally refers to my dad... Mostly, she was trying to lure me into something with false pretenses so I'm rather annoyed at her. I feel the dream was a warning of that...

Thanks for your reply!

Kahlie

psychic sue

I haven't dreamed with any great regularity over the last few weeks - possibly down to medication I am on. Anyway, last night, I remember a small piece of a dream.

I had sold my car for only a few hundred pounds - in reality it's 3 years old so worth much more - and then I realised that I couldn't afford to buy a new one. I was in a panic - Ihad no car - how would I get my mom out and about?
How would I get my shopping?

In reality, I have been without a car before, and it wasn't such a big deal, so this dream must be symbolic.

Maybe I feel like my life is not worth much? I do actually feel that sometimes, that the only way I would be missed is if I were to stop paying the bills. Then again, everyone feels like that sometimes I suppose.

Any ideas?

Kahlie

psychic sue said:
I had sold my car for only a few hundred pounds - in reality it's 3 years old so worth much more - and then I realised that I couldn't afford to buy a new one. I was in a panic - Ihad no car - how would I get my mom out and about?
How would I get my shopping?

Seems like you are undervalueing something in your life. Most likely your Gifts or talents, and therefor, yourself. Which is it that 'moves' you about, that you can see is your 'car'? Also, do you have any problems with hips and legs?

Just some thoughts,

Kahlie

Kahlie

I had such a wacko dream... Trying to find out what the hell it means...

I dreamt I was on a motorcycle following a man, who was clearly supernatural, together with another woman. He just walked through cars and other things. I commented to the other woman, that it would be handy if he signaled which roads he was going to take with his hand.
Much to our surprise, he did suddenly signal that he would go to the left, and did.

Another woman joined us, and she spoke to the woman that was with me. I can not remember the conversation, but it was about something in the past with them. And had to do with how the second woman had changed.

Suddenly, there were 4 of us, and we were in a sort of mountain like environment going through rapidly swinging roads with loads of turns, extremely windy. We lost the guy.

Then, the dream zoomed in on the guy, who was complaining to Sysphilus? Sislius? that he was being followed and specifically about the second girl. He asked him to do something about it.

That guy just send a type of cockroach or other similar icky creature. He said it would be impossible to defeat because it would infect us, and it was difficult to defeat in all it's stages of illness.

I was in the hotel room with woman nr. 2, when the cockroach like thingy infected me. She helped me by putting me in water with a little bit of alcohol, to which I started (sorry, I know this is disgusting), pooping out long strings of the infected creatures. It doesn't feel like I'm really pooping though, more like it's being drained out of me. I still saw the bugs on the ceiling. Woman nr. 2 for some reason was invulnerable, she told me that she was "Death" in the personified sense, only that she had put that job 'down' but still had some of the properties that go with it.
She takes those long strings of drained out infected stuff and kills them, so they can not infect anybody else. Little Flies seem to come out of them, but she tells me that they will die soon.
Then, once that stage is over, she tries to help me to poop out the second stage, which is feeling like lots of pushing. It's difficult for me, it doesn't come out easy. Woman nr. 3 enters the room, and she can see where I'm infected and she helps cleansing/healing me.

Then I woke up.

Anybody have any thoughts?

Kahlie

Milfoil

Hi Kahlie

I'll give it a go . . . . Wacko and I are good friends right now LOL.

Kahlie said:
I had such a wacko dream... Trying to find out what the hell it means...

I dreamt I was on a motorcycle following a man, who was clearly supernatural, together with another woman. He just walked through cars and other things. I commented to the other woman, that it would be handy if he signaled which roads he was going to take with his hand.
Much to our surprise, he did suddenly signal that he would go to the left, and did.

The motorcycle can relate to freedom, energy and sexual drive - being in control of the motorcycle gives you the control and the energy to persue things. The supernatural man could be an aspect of your life that you have been following closely, strong, powerful but with (I get the feeling) sinister or hidden undertones which are more harmful to you than helpful.

The woman with you on the bike may be your courage & drive (pardon the pun).

Another woman joined us, and she spoke to the woman that was with me. I can not remember the conversation, but it was about something in the past with them. And had to do with how the second woman had changed.

Woman nr 2 may be your higher self, that part of you that is capable of many astounding things, your protector.

Suddenly, there were 4 of us, and we were in a sort of mountain like environment going through rapidly swinging roads with loads of turns, extremely windy. We lost the guy.

The mountains may be obstacles you have to deal with in your life and the unclear path ahead.

Then, the dream zoomed in on the guy, who was complaining to Sysphilus? Sislius? that he was being followed and specifically about the second girl. He asked him to do something about it.

Does that name Sislius mean anything to you? How did you see or hear it?

That guy just send a type of cockroach or other similar icky creature. He said it would be impossible to defeat because it would infect us, and it was difficult to defeat in all it's stages of illness.

Cockroaches are pernicious, scary in numbers and filthy. We associate them with poor living conditions, filth and infection. We fear these little things that on their own we can easily squash but in large numbers can get out of hand!

I was in the hotel room with woman nr. 2, when the cockroach like thingy infected me. She helped me by putting me in water with a little bit of alcohol, to which I started (sorry, I know this is disgusting), pooping out long strings of the infected creatures. It doesn't feel like I'm really pooping though, more like it's being drained out of me. I still saw the bugs on the ceiling. Woman nr. 2 for some reason was invulnerable, she told me that she was "Death" in the personified sense, only that she had put that job 'down' but still had some of the properties that go with it.
She takes those long strings of drained out infected stuff and kills them, so they can not infect anybody else. Little Flies seem to come out of them, but she tells me that they will die soon.
Then, once that stage is over, she tries to help me to poop out the second stage, which is feeling like lots of pushing. It's difficult for me, it doesn't come out easy. Woman nr. 3 enters the room, and she can see where I'm infected and she helps cleansing/healing me.

This infection may be the accumulation of all those nasty little things which have built up inside you which you need to cleanse from yourself before you can progress. Lots of little niggles which breed more niggles which then turn into something deeper. Anger at hurtfull words by someone, anger that you didn't say what you really wanted to, bitterness that something happened, regret - all those sorts of things.

Your higher/protector self isn't affected by these things and when you see things from her perspective you can be cleansed. The third woman, your healing self/empathy is there finally to help you recover and to see how to help others.

Certainly a profound and positive dream but I guess it didn't feel like it at the time.

My last Wacko dream involved massive, ancient fish, crystal candles and plastic carrier bags . . . but I think I have it sussed! ;)

Take care Khalie

Milfoil

I have started to knowingly lucid dream - baby steps at first which is usual I guess. I have always been able to fly in dreams and sometimes knew when I was dreaming but lately I have been actively trying to control my dreams and it seems to be working.

Last night I faced a very deep drop which I 'chose' to jump down and faced some scary people without fear. It seems to help in waking life too if you can face fears in your dreams!