View Single Post
Citizen

rcb30872 

It has been awhile since I have used this deck, but it really is a nice deck!

I am going to do what I have done with Healing with the Fairies discussion thread. The one card I have chosen is:

Patience
Archangel Jophiel: "Your dreams are blooming more rapidly than you realise. Still, they need nurturing and patience."

This card is a really nice card, her you have Archangel Jophiel in a garden watering the plants with a watering can. Since this garden has flowers, then this could indicate that you are starting to see that your efforts have come to some sort of realisation. But as she is watering the garden, then this indicates that you still need to "tend to your garden", make sure that you put in the necessary time, care and attention to make sure that it will continue to flourish. As it is a garden and people like to sit out in their gardens and enjoy the beauty of nature wha tis growing in your garden, plaus all the things that you find in your garden, such as birds, butterflies and all of that sort of thing, then this means that while you are putting in the necessary work into something, make sure you spend time to appreciate, and enjoy the beauty of your creation.

In other words, while looking forward in regards to your dreams, don't forget to notice other things, as well as what is being created in the current moment. Have gratitude for all the things in your life, however small they are. Not only will this help you with your frame of mind, but the more you show gratitude for what you already have, however small it is, the more likely you are to receive more, as in abundance.

Bec
Top   #2