Spirit Guide Group: Dreams, Volume Three

psychic sue

Maybe its abount money - lady pentacles of course and the yellow stone could be topaz - I have one on my altar and every since I have had it, my money luck seems to have changed.

psychic sue

Weird lucid this morning. I was running away from something - I was on a housing estate and all the doors were open with the lights out - it looked like people had fled in fear. Suddenly, I became lucid - the fear left me and I started to fly. I asked for lightning tree, and he appeared, but only as a misty outline. Then he disappeared again.

I was flying over what looked like inner city Birmingham. In the distance I saw death - you know the tall guy with the hood and the sickle - he was very tall, towering over the houses. I flew upwards - he seemed to be knocking on people's doors. Then I woke up.

So was this about change? My life is changing and I am considering training for a new career - could this be about the fear that accompanies big changes in life?

psychic sue

I was in a caravan - it looked old scruffy on the outside but was nice and comfy on the inside. I was with some old workmates (who I don't particularly like) and there was an older man and a young girl I didn't know in there too. He had received botox injections but didn't want his girlfriend to know. His skin looked too smooth. He asked me to make an egg face mask for him, because it was "natural" - so I did.

What the heck can this mean?

Milfoil

Hi Sue

I think the caravan and the people in it are aspects of yourself.

The tired old caravan is how you think the world sees you but inside its comfy & inviting which is what you really feel about yourself. The old workmates which you don't really get along with reflect the fact that you don't enjoy your job and each one possibly reflects a different aspect of your work that you find difficult or distasteful.

The old man & young woman may be how you feel about yourself, you feel young inside but think that you look old so you are poisoning your own self image (beautox) in an atempt to marry the two.

By asking yourself to make a natural face treatment, you already seem to know that going back to basics and relaxing about it all and being happy with the natural you is all you really need.

Basically - you're great as you are dear, just got to sort your job out or find a way to accept or work around the bits you don't really like.

Does that make any sense?

ps its interesting that you see a caravan - you clearly know you are on the move, a traveller and you travel light, no baggage to hold you back except whats inside!

psychic sue

Milly, you have successfully summed up my life! I don't worry to much on a conscious level about ageing, but I suppose we all think about it at some level. I would never have any surgery or anything like that, however, wrinkly I got, but I do look in the mirror sometimes and think "how did I get this old" LOL.

I understand exactly all your points. So obvious when someone else points them out - it's a bit like reading for yourself I suppose - can't see the wood for the trees.

Thanks again,

Sue

(PS I am a traveller at heart. My ideal would be to live in a Caravan and move around).

psychic sue

I dreamed last night I had some new clothes. I also had some new shoes - three pairs. They were all quite sparkly and "evening" wear shoes. I tried them on and they were a little too big, but looked ok.

I was at a ball in a very posh house. Tony Blair was there and we ended up kissing (!). I have never had a crush on him or anything like that.

On leaving the party with Tony and his wife (who had suddenly appeared) we had to climb over a pink stile. I didn't think I could do it, but I tried and managed it easily. Can't remember much else.

Is this about changing my life path? Trying on different shoes to see which fit me best? The stile would seem to be about an obstacle which looks impossible but can be easily overcome. Tony Blair - I am not so sure about! Any ideas? My ex-husband was called Tony by the way, but I never even think about him any more and certainly have no desire to kiss him!

mingbop

ohh lol Sue...I dont know what it means but I will tease you about it forever !!... Tony Blair. jeeez !

Milfoil

LOL - Tony Blair - good job it was just a dream Sue!

I wonder if this dream is about you 'finding your feet' and embracing a new found confidence as a leader rather than a follower? Tony Blair may be a representation of that part of yourself that you see as being a strong leader.

The pink stile is interesting - a stile is a narrow couple of steps set into a narrow hole in a wall, only active people can pass through. Pink is often associated with love, emotions, matters of the heart etc - perhaps there is an emotional issue which you have been avoiding dealing with but your new found confidence means its not the problem you thought it was?

Just a few thoughts.

psychic sue

Thanks Milfoil, that does make sense. I have recently made up with my brother who I didn't speak to for years - and it wasn't as hard as I thought it would be.

See how brave I am admitting I kissed TB?!!!!

Milfoil

Very true . . we're all at it now, you've set off a regular craze of dream kissing now.

You kissing Tony Blair, me kissing a dead king! what next?

Don't tell Mary though - she'll know I'm completely bonkers now!!! ;)