Spirit Guide Group: Dreams, Volume Three

Kahlie

Well... I bought a Carnelian Palmstone yesterday, and it was in the OTHER room, still packaged, and still I would SWEAR it influenced my dreams last night...

My first dream involved ancient China background, where I was the second daughter of a family. My mother was very very upsetting to me because I was the second daughter. They were eating strawberries and she didn't want to give any to me. Then the doorbell rang and there were visitors around.
My nan told me to just grab the strawberries for myself, I did that, because only a part were left, so it would be fair. Also I grabbed some napkins but I was having trouble holding the strawberries AND napkins. I realised I had to hurry up so nothing could be done against me eating them.
Then, the scene shifted and suddenly my real mother was there, also lots of people with Notebooks and Webcams. I remember thinking: "They are all connected" and then woke up.

After that I had several messed up dreams about family again.

Then I dreamt I was in my aunts house, but I don't remember much of it, except that she had trouble deciding where she wanted her furniture and other things...

Then I dreamt I was in my other aunts house, and I saw a huge bowl of crystals... I think I bought something, and although I thought in the dream it was tiger eye or something, it definately didn't look like real tiger eye.
Then me and my cousin where trying to leave a room, but there where matrasses, and while the room was sort of 'moving' you had to be either on top of them or move under them.
She messed up so I was stuck and then retrieved me and hurt me a lot. I wasn't very happy. She was sorry, but I was laying there in a lot of pain. (In a way, this made me think of a double stage bed...)
Then her mother came in and stuffed a bunnies tail in my mouth (strange yes, I know!) I thought it was real and I was repulsed but wasn't quick enough to get it out. When I finally got it out I noticed it was only stuffed toy. I was mad.

It seems to me that I'm reliving symbolically bad stuff from the Past, that I might not even completely consciously remember... Instead of saying nothing and get hurt however (which I did do a lot as a child) in my dreams I'm standing up to the people. My anger is getting an outlet... and so I feel more stabilised, more protected and more 'up to life'... Exactly where I bought that Crystal for...
It's quite interesting because the lady in the shop went to look into the back if she had any other palmstones and it's wonderfully shaped. It's Red with an orange whirl and within the orange whirl a little bit of black...

Kahlie

psychic sue

I think I agree with you Khalie. Interesting that your dream self picked Strawberries - another red fruit (red to me makes me think about anger and abuse) and also a fruit full of seeds. Something in you is starting to grow - to move on - and I really believe your dreams are an outlet for your anger. The seeds part feels good to me - lots of room to flourish and grow.

The mattress - maybe this is a symbol for "what are you going to do - stay under or be on top?".

I wonder, do you have tiger's eye? Maybe its a way of telling you to wear it?

Just my thoughts.

Sue x

Kahlie

Hey Sue,

Yes, I feel more stabilised, very funny. Although rationally, I can think that I haven't worked through anything, subconsciously apparently I did. Yes, I do have a small tiger's Eye. My cleaner gave it to me. (She's also into stones and very spiritual so we have good conversations and care a lot about each other)

I guess I'll keep it near...

Kahlie

psychic sue

More dreams of houses last night. I was in a smaller one this time, but just as happy as I was in the mansion.

Maybe it's about inner peace - doesn't matter where you are, as long as you have it?

Milfoil

I think I am starting to understand my own dreams more, thanks to Sophie-David and others here.

I know that I am changing, I've been undergoing a deep and spiritual change for the past few years but it is more aparent now.

Last night I dreamed of being in a house, quite a dark house with a group of people. In the kitchen we all stopped and they were discussing something about a problem. I stood by the kitchen sink (old belfast type) when a very tall man in a bright yellow coat came up behind me and put his arms around me in a big hug, not a sexual encounter, more like the hug you get from a brother or friend. He must have been 7' tall and told me that everything was ok and that he loved me.

I Opened an old cupboard in the wall to see lots of very old kitchen utensils (victorian etc) just like this was a museum. Then a door opened close by and a very agressive man was sat at a table with his small child. The people with me were scared and huddled round the kitchen table to discuss him. He told a servant to tell them that they had 15 minutes to decide!!! but that he would allow me to sit with him until then. They all looked at me and said that I should go.

I stepped through the doorway and sat down on a small, low, yellow stool by his right hand side inbetween him and his 2yr old child. He was an older man in his 60's, agressive, dominant and overbearing. The other people, now at the table were clearly frightened by him and kept their heads down, smiled and made small talk so as to avoid his attention.

I realised that I was dressed in a very sombre, black Victorian dress and that I should try to stay quiet and obedient but I noticed that I had purple nail polish on (LOL I don't own purple nail polish!!) and had to keep my hands hidden from him.

He picked up a large birthday card from the table which was signed by many people, he was clearly not impressed with it and stood up to have a good rant at us all.

Then I did something unthinkable . . . . . I picked up a large knife and stabbed him! There was no blood and he did not seem to be in any pain but when I turned round again, he was gone. Then the other people from the kitchen were in the room and I just knew that I was in danger so I stabbed several of them too. It was like stabbing cardboard - easy, no blood and they didn't feel pain or die. They just faded away.

I take this to mean that I am now able to move from my 'comfort spot' - the kitchen, which is full of old memories because my creativity, interlect and enjoyment of life has returned (man in yellow giving me a hug).

I can move to another part of my life now with ease (through the doorway) and face frightening aspects of my personality and become assertive myself or even destroy them. The fearfull aspects of myself are not needed so I am now able to destroy them forever (stab them and they dissapear). I am no longer trying to keep everything alive, I realise now that I can and am moving on, clearing out the rubbish and evolving into a new me.

I have lived in the past too long, wishing for things as they were. Now I am living for the now and the future. I feel like a new person. I think thats what all the Victorian stuff, the dress etc was about and the fact that my nails were painted purple seems to mean that my spiritual search is just at my fingertips - taking the knife and cutting away the redundant rubbish is how I need to work with myself to heal myself and to grow.

Kahlie

Very nice dream Millie.

Well, my dreams with family continue. The odd thing is, I drew Laiste this morning (The Froud Faerie who is about prophetic dreams etc.). Quite odd since I feel that these are all past related dreams (More or less).

I dreamt I was angry with my mother, about umbrella's. We were fighting back and forth.

I also dreamt that somebody sent me a cheque of around 450 euro from Australia. (Odd huh?!)

I dreamt that I needed to put things into boxes, but I had only the one hour and for some reason, there weren't boxes around, so I couldn't pack. I quarrelled with my father and he went to get me boxes.

Strange that the boxes seem to continue in my dreams... putting things away... and quarrelling, releasing old anger...

Kahlie

psychic sue

Boxes could be about compartmentalising your personality - do you feel like you don't fit into the "norm" boxes? Maybe this is connected to your dad - is he the type of father who wants you to live the acceptable, middle-ground life?

I may be completely off here, but just my impressions.

Sue x

Milfoil

Kahlie said:
I also dreamt that somebody sent me a cheque of around 450 euro from Australia. (Odd huh?!)

Kahlie

Keep an eye on the numbers (450) - I've been reading lately about reoccuring numbers being significant to individuals as being a precursor so significant happenings in that persons life. Not sure what 450 would mean though.

If you Google 'ENCODED DIGITAL MESSAGES' you will get the site that I found the information on.

:)

Kahlie

Dear Sue and Millie,

Thank you for your interpretations... Yes, I have a hard hard time accepting myself... and I often feel that my parents aren't very accepting of me either. My dad once said that if I would go and study Psychology, he wouldn't pay for my course... He felt it was a waste I wouldn't do anything with my knowledge of Math, Physics etc.
Still working on this issue...

Well, today my Deck came (sort of from Australia... it came from a Trade, so although bought on Amazon.com, the buyer came from Australia). It's really a jewel and seems to be the jackpot for me now... I think the person I traded with has a book on numbers, I can ask her if she knows about 450.

Kahlie

Kahlie

Many Dreams last night... I am not going to post all...

First I dreamt that a Goddess was trying to help me. I was a grown woman and was having trouble doing what I wanted, because a small boy with a long sword was preventing me. I tried to grab my own sword, but I couldn't. I was very ashamed of myself... and felt so embarassed I was about to give up. The Goddess voice in my head told me to move on and do it.

Makes me think that I am feeling a bit 'pathetic' that I can't seem to beat this flu and move on with my life. I'm surprised at feeling a Goddess presence, because I don't classify God as male or female. I wondered if it was my own inner Priestress trying to convey to me not to give up. Also this dream has strong tones of unconscious hidden self in it. Is the boy a part of me that doesn't want to succeed?

I also dreamt that my mother was re-marrying and she was showing family members and our old family doc the new house. I was busy all day with folding clothing and making the house ready for guests. Then I went to the kitchen to eat something, only wrapped in a towel, and my mother opened the door. I was v. upset, because I deliberately locked it I think...
Afterwards I went to fold my clothing and choose what I wanted to wear, only I couldn't find too matching things... I remember looking at dresses, shorts and T-shirts... A niece told me: "Hey, those are not mine", because I put some clothing on the pile I first made for her.
In the end my mother came to talk to me and I remember saying some harsh things to her. Mostly about that it's my life, and I should choose how I would live it. As well as something about 200 euro's...

I feel this is about past & future. I still feel very betrayed by my mothers actions against me as a child. And in our adult relationship some of her behaviours have not stopped, I have to defend myself against that. It makes me a bit resentful...

Kahlie