Spirit Guide Group: Dreams, Volume Three

psychic sue

My dreams are returning - slowly. Last night I was in a kind of hospital. I think it was a mental health hospital - all the other people seemed to be ill but I wasn't. I was having a shower in a big communal shower, naked, which didn't seem to bother me at all (in reality I'd be mortified). I finished my shower then went back into the ward. The nurses were trying to administer drugs by injection to a man in his 60's.

They were in a private room - I heard a nurse scream then run out with a needle stuck in her hand - the man was laughing.

Other nurses rushed in and seemed to sedate him.

That's all I can remember.

My first thought is about the shower - I don't care anymore if people see me for exactly who I am.

The rest of it I have no idea.

Any clues?

VoodooGyal

Hi Psychic Sue ..Hmm my input is not much .. but while reading your dreams, I was thinking of reverse psychology .. the role of the nurse and patient is switched/twisted .. hmm something to do with twisted mind?

Milfoil

psychic sue said:
My dreams are returning - slowly. Last night I was in a kind of hospital. I think it was a mental health hospital - all the other people seemed to be ill but I wasn't. I was having a shower in a big communal shower, naked, which didn't seem to bother me at all (in reality I'd be mortified). I finished my shower then went back into the ward. The nurses were trying to administer drugs by injection to a man in his 60's.

They were in a private room - I heard a nurse scream then run out with a needle stuck in her hand - the man was laughing.

Other nurses rushed in and seemed to sedate him.

That's all I can remember.

My first thought is about the shower - I don't care anymore if people see me for exactly who I am.

The rest of it I have no idea.

Any clues?

Hi Sue

My dreams are a bit sporadic at the moment too - odd isn't it?

You feel that you were in a hospital but not actually ill. This may mean that you are either there as an observer (to see how things work) or that you are healed and almost ready to leave the hospital. As a psychic in the making who is lead to a life of healing - this is a VERY strong sign that your own healing may be nearly complete.

The shower, as you say, seems to confirm that you have been cleansed and you know it - you have played a part in the cleansing. You are no longer worried about how the rest of the world sees you.

You hear the problem in the private room - this may be an indication of 'hidden' or personal problems that you are clinging to and which you will defend to the last OR a lesson/warning that even those who help and who heal sometimes need help themselves with difficult patients (some people don't want to be helped!!). Its egotistical to think that we can do everything on our own and all too often we get hurt by being over confident.

The other nurses rushed in to sedate him - Its good to know that there are lots of healers out there and can all work together to help those in need and other healers!

Since you say that this was more like a mental hospital, it figures that you may be more drawn to healing psychological rather than physical problems - this was a patients eye view so very interesting to remember how it feels from the patients point of view.

Does this make any sense?

Millie

Milfoil

I also dreamed last night - well, early this morning.

I was very smartly dressed in a slim beige skirt, cream top and cream cardigan over my shoulders, high heals etc (doesn't happen often these days!) and younger than I am now (mid 20s maybe). I seemed to be in a very new, clean and rather expensive work place but it was either mine or belonged to my family. Someone asks me about the exam I am taking at 1pm. This surprises me as I know nothing about it and for the life of me I can't remember what exam it was (something like psychology or phylosophy I think - I could be completely wrong).

I saw someone I know studying at a massive glass table in the main room and I get the feeling that although I own the place, I am a student also. I go outside and its a glorious day, sun shining, clear blue skies and everywhere is well tended and clean.

I get into my car and drive to a college - a very small college being only two buildings. I find myself parking just outside the home of the caretaker. He has a small, old and beautifully kept house at the entrance of the college. His house has a small back garden which is walled all around. I walk round to the front of the house and out through the arched entrance to find him tidying up the front of his house, which is on the roadside and has a rolling forest on the other side of the road. He talks to me whilst he works and throws a fallen branch over a massive green hedge. You know the green of beech trees in spring, that bright, lime green? The hedge must have been 12' tall and was protecting his house from all around it. I had to go - I was late for this exam so I ran back to the college house across two roads and between many people who were rushing about.

I went into the building and I knew that I shared a room on the top floor with two other girls but I don't know their names, I don't know where I am supposed to take the exam and I am running out of time. I asked the girl in the kiosk but she didn't know and started telling me something I didn't understand. There are hundreds of people massing around the place, mostly young and all seem to know me. Some even think I am famous and that I get special treatment or that I can ask for and get things that others don't but I don't know what they mean.

Part of this makes sense - an exam and study (thats what I have been doing for some time now) but the last few days I have been occupied elsewhere - perhaps I'm being given a push!

The hedge apparently means protection - which is good but the rest? No idea?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Millie

psychic sue

Thanks Millie and others for your input. I never looked at it from the point of view of healing work - I was thinking a few months ago about training to be a psychiatric nurse, so maybe this is a reminder from my sub-conscious.

Your dream Millie - the Hedge. I woke one night to see a Hedge around my bed - I looked it up and it is indeed "god's Hedge" - if you do God's work, he protects you - and let me tell you, since I had that "vision" he has protected me 100% - so this must be a good sign for you!

I think the house reflects your state of mind at the moment - tidy and neat and entering the top floor is raising your dream self to your higher consciousness. The other girl's are aspects of you - but your higher self is the "star" - I would say a very positive dream, telling you that you are on the right track with your spiritual work.

Love and Blessings

Sue x

serenaserendipity

hello amazing everyone--parallel universes

hello-

i am so amazed, i just stumbled across this thread...
i never thought i would find kindred spirits such as these...

i don't even know where to begin...
every night i have long lucid dreams like movies, entertwining symbols and themes and characters... from my dreams i invented a theory of physics about parallel universes, which i later learned was beginning to be discussed in quantum physics circles...

may i tell you my dreams of this past week?

in the first night,
i dreamt i had won tickets to go to Iceland, where i have many kindred spirit friends who share dreams with me, and also music... i looked at a calendar and blocked out the days of March 15-22nd for the days of my trip. but then i floated above my body in preparation for the visit and went to where my friends were, but they were not in Iceland, they were in British Columbia. they were helping to play benefit music shows for the S'kek'welk tribe, a tiny tribe of Native canadian indians who are trying to protect their ancestral lands from being turned into a japanese-owned ski resort... so then i floated to Iceland, and found my ex-lover alone in a bar, he was not with the others, he was sitting and nursing his drink with a slouched posture. the bar was wood-toned and there were beautiful girls there but he was all alone staring at his reflection in this drink. he is a poet and a revolutionary but he has the current aspect of the hanged man rather than the magician... we only spoke for a few minutes, because he was not able to be spiritually present... (in waking life, this boy's old band is not in canada, but in japan currently, and from what i know, he is a bit depressed back in iceland, but i am not in contact with him at the moment...)

then the next night, i dreamt that i had won a massage, and was led to a beautiful woodpanelled room where a young man who was full of radiant peaceful asexual energy began to massage me. the other people in the room commented that they could tell i had not been to the sweatlodge lately. they felt it was good this man, whose name was Dan, was massaging me, because he was the best masseuse available in their circles... in this dream i was much more present in my physical body and when i woke up i could feel the tension in my shoulders had dissolved...

the next night, i am afraid it was so long and spiralling i cannot remember the whole thing, but i remember in particular, that my friend who is somewhat of a gypsy pirate and a very loving father, was living in a little shack by the sea with three little babies (in waking life he has one baby). he had just come back from the desert and i wanted to go visit him to help him with the babies... then a woman who was dressed in rich plum and black soft robes, an older woman with soft brown hair and deep eyes, knocked on the door of the cottage. she was looking for me and called me by name. she said, "you have won a car. here it is:" and gestured to a plum sedan, somewhat like a mercedes. it had a very soft inside and was very large and safe-looking and also luxurious. "would you like me to show you how to drive it?" she said. so we went into the car and she began to slowly show me how to operate it, showing me all the levers and pedals and lights and things, and we began to drive very slowly and carefully down the winding paths of the dreamtown (which is somewhat like my real town, but different...).
(in waking life, i have a phobia of driving, since i was hit by a car and went into a coma when i was 15...) i remember thinking that now, i will be able to drive around the babies for my friend and help him with them...

the next day, in waking life, the friend with the babies was mentioned by another gypsy gal friend of mine, at a morning concert for the local preschool, as someone she had spoken to the previous night, and mentioned he was coming back to town very soon, so i wondered if he was thinking of me, but did not know how to contact me, since i have recently moved and changed my telephone as well...

the following evening, (which was last night), i dreamt of many portals with different symbols inscribed on the doors, i was floating quite horizontally and navigating through them... pentacles looked like the kind of star with the circle around it that you often see as a symbol for Wicca... i went through a door marked pentacles...

that is all i remember, but i have a whole folio of other dreams which may be more significant, who knows till some time has passed?

i am interested in learning to understand what my dreams are telling me, though it always FEELs quite comforting and right and apparent at the time of the dream...

i hope, with sharing my dreams, i can join this thread and be a part of what you have going on here....
bless you all...

sincerely,
serendipity

serenaserendipity

p.s. about "onion girl"

also recently, i discovered a book in waking life which seemed to reflect the same concepts as some of the dream worlds i visit and inhabit...

it is called "onion girl" by christopher de lind and it is a very beautiful book... in the book, the spirits of certain people go to other dimensions in their dreams

the book integrates the worlds of faerie, native american spirituality, modern time goth and also dreamtravel

i highly highly recommend it

reading it was analogous to discovering this thread!

sincerely,
serendipity

psychic sue

Welcome to the thread! Your dreams seem very strong and symbolic.

When I first began to "open up" I had many dreams and visions about spirals and the Golden Ratio - so I am not surprised that symbology and sacred geometry appear in your dreams.

Do you keep a dream log? Good idea to jot things down as soon as you wake up - then, when you look back over your dreams, you will begin to see the pattern.

Once again, welcome,

Sue x

mingbop

Sue, I'm seeing over and over this one "take", one scene. Its an indian, I have seen him before, with his hair just loose hanging, its grey hair and he has a grim old wrinkled face, but I know he is nice and has gentle eyes and a lovely smile, --although I dont see this.
What I see is him bending over me and looking at me gravely, then turning away. and thats it... I tried to follow him several times but it isnt working. Is driving me mad here !

Milfoil

WOW Sue - just noticed you're over 3000 . . . eeek!

Mary - have you tried asking him to show you something - a sign or a symbol?