Spirit Guide Group: Dreams, Volume Three

mingbop

I will do Millie. I've seen Sue and she doesn't look that old...

psychic sue

LOL - no I am not 3,000 but I do feel it sometimes!

Mary - sounds like another Guide doesn't it? Actually, it sounds a bit like mine, although I haven't ever seen him with grey hair - I have been sending healing thoughts to you, so maybe he is popping over and doing a spot of healing! I've seen him with long hair but sometimes it's in kind of dread-locks.

More weird dreams last night.

I was tidying up a kind of flat or bed-sit where I was staying. I kept thinking I'd finished then I'd see anothe pile of rubbish on the floor.

I stood up and looked out of the bay window - I was surrounded by sea - it was calm, and a kind of brown/golden colour - very beautiful. My ex boyfriend was there and I said to him "how wonderful to wake up in the morning and see this view" - he didn't seem impressed!

Water - emotions - calm - so that's good.

I think I am still "tidying up" my life - but it's a long process.

Sue x

psychic sue

Still not many dreams I remember.

Last night was a weird one.

My dog was pooping in the garden - I was watching. In reality she has just had an operation and I was anxious to know that her bowels were working OK (they are fine by the way, she is recovering well).

As I watched, she was pooping Gemstones! Blue Topaz and Aquamarine.

Have I finally gone nuts????

Kahlie

odd. Might be an indication of what she needs Sue. Or something you need. Normally, pooping has to do with 'release' to me. When I'm in a release period I certainly notice it by longer and more frequent toilet visits. Rings a bell?

I'm plagued by up to 20 dreams at the moment, heavily symbolic and making me feel like I'm NOT getting any sleep or rest. I think this has to do with the fact that I haven't done much to strenghten my Gifts nor did I actually do any Guide Meditation or any normal meditation. Seems that I'm into sleep upload mode or something.

When asking somebody to draw Cards on this she came up with: Page of Cups, 10 of Wands, 6 of Wands. Certainly interesting Cards.

My last dream that I could remember had to do with a lot of violence. I dreamt that a woman was next to me in my old house where I lived as a kid. A murderer had her fiance and she was frantic. I kept her in the house and refused to let the man in, although the arm of the fiance was stuck in the door. I told her he was 'lost' and to fight for what we could.

Then the man came back with my daughter before him. He threatened her too. I opened the door, carrying two little knives (the one's you peel apple's and potatoes with) and poked out both his eyes.

Been pondering this and the shards of dreams I remember. I think it has to do with my reluctance to contact. Only a threat to what I would really hold dear let's me open the door. But then I'm not waiting passively but aggresively taking care of the threat to me and mine.

Will continue to think about this & any thoughts are welcome!

Kahlie

Milfoil

Well, me three . . . several dreams every night at the moment and a recurring theme lately of injections. I've looked into this and it doesn't seem to be obviously sexual. Each time I am being innoculated for something. Last time in both arms and a mark was made on each arm as to which drug went where. They also tested me by scanning under my arms/armpits as though I had radiation poisoning or cancer!!!.

I keep seeing the same road which goes along a hillside and which would be impassable in normal life with sheer drops, breaks in the road and the road itself following the side of the hill vertically (ie - you would fall off!!). Yet I always manage to get to where I am going.

Last night I seemed to be somewhere I shouldn't be - a long, long narrow building, each room leading onto the next and obviously industrial or military. Thats where the last innoculation took place.

Bizzare to say the least and I feel washed out each day too which isn't like me usually.

I'm stumped with this - nothing seems to fit well - any comments would be most welcomed.

mingbop

milli this sounds straightforward & very definite, I have sent it off to texas for reading. When she answers me I will post it here. xxx

Milfoil

Thankyou Mary

I'm feeling a bit fragile today, must admit and though other peoples dreams sometimes seem straight forward - this time I can't see the wood for the trees as they say.

mingbop

Vision

let me go back a few weeks first. One day lying on the couch I had this vision. an old indian fussing around me, I was sat beside a wee fire and he was telling me to inhale the smoke, which I did. (lol lying on the couch in the middle of the afternoon taking big deep breaths of non existant smoke--thank gawd there was nobody in eh !)
then I was up high, on top of a mountain. looking down on a tent with 2 people in it, although I felt only one was alive. this was an old woman sitting wrapped in a blanket very still. beside her was a figure lying silent and still . I got the word "guarding" or "watching" when I looked at her.
ok. so last night just got into bed, lying sizzling gently on the blanket (ohhh bliss) shut my eyes and whoomph, right in my face, this same old indian. I keep seeing this man, he is haunting me. This time he was fussing around again at a fire, then came over and held his hand out flat, then blew dust off it into my eyes. it made me flich and jerk away, and that broke the vision. So I don't know what would have come next. Does this all sound like anything anybody recognizes at all? Its as if something is being shown and I cant see it.

Milfoil

It sounds like some sort of medicine or healing esp the inhaling of smoke and blowing something in your face.

Smoke and especially that from the medicine pipe was regarded as an offering to the spirit world so perhaps (complete guesswork here) asking you to inhale the smoke has a symbolic meaning about receiving spirit or spiritual messages.

I really don't know anything about native American Indian history or culture so I'm not really able to help very much - sorry.

mingbop

milli's dream interp from the indians..

to dream of being injected for health reasons
the dream says in many different ways that you are in need for healing behavior, ideas or attitudes. you need to develop yourself on a mental as well as a spiritual level and that it may be difficult but you must not feel defeated