Spirit Guide Group: Dreams, Volume Three

Kahlie

I keep having the multi-dreamy-tude...
I guess I should re-start meditating, but really... it seems I'm always too busy or unfocused. (thyriod).

In the middle of the dreams I heard a strong voice say: "This is violence is what you want"

Going to think on it. Sentences during sleep usually do come from my guide.

Kahlie

psychic sue

mingbop said:
let me go back a few weeks first. One day lying on the couch I had this vision. an old indian fussing around me, I was sat beside a wee fire and he was telling me to inhale the smoke, which I did. (lol lying on the couch in the middle of the afternoon taking big deep breaths of non existant smoke--thank gawd there was nobody in eh !)
then I was up high, on top of a mountain. looking down on a tent with 2 people in it, although I felt only one was alive. this was an old woman sitting wrapped in a blanket very still. beside her was a figure lying silent and still . I got the word "guarding" or "watching" when I looked at her.
ok. so last night just got into bed, lying sizzling gently on the blanket (ohhh bliss) shut my eyes and whoomph, right in my face, this same old indian. I keep seeing this man, he is haunting me. This time he was fussing around again at a fire, then came over and held his hand out flat, then blew dust off it into my eyes. it made me flich and jerk away, and that broke the vision. So I don't know what would have come next. Does this all sound like anything anybody recognizes at all? Its as if something is being shown and I cant see it.

I really think this guy is giving you healing. I do still wonder if it's my Guide.
You know we have a "connection" Mary, and I do ask that he gives you healing every night. Whoever it is, he is a Gatekeeper - Guarding and Watching.

I ask the same for my mom, and I have seen him standing over her and rattling his rattles, chanting etc.

The dust in your eyes - is there something that is being hidden from you? Is someone putting up a "smoke screen" or deliberately clouding your vision?

VoodooGyal

Hey is this discussion strictly for only dreams in relation to spirit guides? or any dreams would do?

Milfoil

mingbop said:
to dream of being injected for health reasons
the dream says in many different ways that you are in need for healing behavior, ideas or attitudes. you need to develop yourself on a mental as well as a spiritual level and that it may be difficult but you must not feel defeated

Thanks Mary - please thank your friend too. :)

Sounds about right - I need to stick to things and thing positive. Good advice.

mingbop

ok, re my visions I finally got hold of Nyol, she says to both of these "vision quest". Only those two words, lol. So now I must go and look them up, which is what she means for me to do !

Milfoil

VoodooGyal said:
Hey is this discussion strictly for only dreams in relation to spirit guides? or any dreams would do?

Well it started off as a specific thread for spirit guide related dreams but since its sometimes difficult to tell which are and which aren't - there are all sorts of dreams posted here.

Milfoil

mingbop said:
ok, re my visions I finally got hold of Nyol, she says to both of these "vision quest". Only those two words, lol. So now I must go and look them up, which is what she means for me to do !

From what I've read, Vision Quest is about time alone, usually in the wilderness to find yourself and find answers. Looks like you are being prepared for something Mary.

(you plan on camping out in the garden eh??) ;)

mingbop

you plan on camping out in the garden eh??)
em. no !

Milfoil

Mary - I've just re-read your vision and along with Nyol's comment it makes perfect sense. I was, bizzarly enough, reading about rites of passage, initiation ceremonies etc last night and two things have striking similarities with your experiences.

a) In order to pass through/beyond to a new level we must forget, sometimes this has been done with drugs, fasting, hardship etc

b) but then we must take something to remember what we learn from thereon

So its like a new chapter in a book - a clean page etc.

Your two images of the smoke from the fire and the dust - may well have something to do with that??? Just trying to help.

Millie

mingbop

It's exciting and I feel honoured, as you always do with spirit taking an interest. But I'm *!"$* if I know what to do next !!