Spirit Guide Group: Dreams, Volume Three

Milfoil

I'd just do what you're doing - seems to be working!! ;)

Barbaras Ahajusts

Laughter's guides comunicating

I found P.Sue and Mingbops conversation very interesting and confirming.

But to address dreams, after my mother passed in 91, she came back to me within days, to walk me through all the memories that was literally distroying me, due to her loss. For several nights in a roll, the dream would start, then end on an important note. The next night, it would start where the previous night had ended. The dreams always included her saying, "Its ok to have these memories, they are a part of us. Its alright" (my mothers side of the family are full of dreamers.)
Its not the first time she came back to me for comfort or to tell me it was going to be ok. She loved to touch to comfort and still does!

Now my spirit guide seems to feel she has to yell at me to get me to listen! LOL! I wonder why?
But now...my spirit guide and the Knight's guide are in cahoots! Do tell if anyone can relate!

Barbara

mingbop

I have had a few things off my mother who died over 20 years ago. However the one amazing thing was that I was talking to a friend who is a sioux lady and a good medium, on yahoo. While we were talking she suddenly said "oh I have your guy here, your Hawk"....I said well give him back then, he's mine! She went on to DESCRIBE HIM PERFECTLY, even to an unusual thing about him that she could not have known.So how on earth can a woman thousands of miles away see and describe my guide ?? It made him seem much more real....and then once, in a dream, I saw one of her guides..we compared notes. - so yes, I would think my guide and hers interact somehow.

Barbaras Ahajusts

My mothers parents were Cherokee. I learn from an early age, to hush and try to listen to all that they would whisper about. I know many of my older relatives were gifted, but I never knew about the dreamers untill I shared my dreams with my cousins.
Boy the stories started pouring out. The funny thing in common, was all the ones who were gone was saying the same thing to different ones left behind.
Pretty awesome when people come together and share.

Barbara

Kahlie

Wonderful Stories, I'm sorry I can't go into more detail.

My dreams are winding down, last night I had only 4 that I could remember.

One centered on me going to London with my Lover. I was in the elevator, (of a hotel I think) and getting out at the First Level or Higher. My Lover wasn't there, and I was confused to where he was. He called me on my phone, he was on the bottom floor and where the hell I was. I was incredibly annoyed because he just wasted all the money I had on my cellphone and told him to come on up.

Despite trying to work on it, I guess subconsciously I'm still annoyed that me and my lover are on such different wavelenghts. And that trying to get him to understand me costs so much. He has a lot of personal problems and they impact on our relationship...

London always seems to feature in dreams that otherwise would be uncomfortable. It's like London stands for "home".

Another dream centered on a big shop that for some reason has normally a little stand (like a marketstand) with food but at some days there is an Oriental stand. <I know I have dreamt this before>
I nodded at the woman behind the stall. Last time I saw some Tarot Decks there, I remembered that. This time I was looking at the several crystals that where there. I was thinking on the Crystal my lover has asked me to check up on. (He wants a 5cm black crystal ball). I couldn't find it, asked the woman and then woke up.

I can't make sense of this. I know I have dreamt this before. I know I've been there many times in my dreams. Yet, I have no clue where this is, or who the woman is. It really has a sense of boedhism and oriental around it. Hard to explain. Any thoughts would be welcome!

Kahlie

Kahlie

Had a good dream :)

First I dreamt I was on a treasure hunt kind of thing, together with a man. We were trying to find letters to make the word that would give us a prize. I then ran towards the judges and said the word is : "Biblical". I was just excited not even wanting to win that badly. The judges said it was correct, and now I had to write a 2 page essay!

My other dream was my Guide saying: "Buy the book called: "Living with the Dead".

A very clear message, and when I checked Amazon there are actually 2 books under that name. One is on the Grateful Dead rock band (doubt he meant that one), the other is about meditations.

Going to try to find it tomorrow in the bookshop.

Kahlie

Milfoil

Wow, I love it when dream stuff correlates with waking life - how wonderful. Let us know what the book is like please.

Your first dream seems to be about knowing how to find the answers and then studying them further.

Barbaras Ahajusts

Dreaming of a Spread then traveling...

(I have had this dream for four nights in a row. Each night a new row has appeared, but tonight, it was different.)
I just fall asleep and started this dream of where I am looking at a regular deck of card layed out in 3 rows with 3 cards in each row. The night before I dreamt the third row came alive as a voice began to explain the layout, lifting up the middle black card.

Tonight when the dream started, I began to travel. Not a physical trip, but a mental trip, I saw extraordinary colors in folds and layers. I swoshed here and there and kept seeing sets of highly vivid colors. After what seem like a few seconds, I would snap my self awake each time I saw three or 4 sets of these.

I finally had to get up out of bed cause I coulnd't fall into a restful sleep, I kept traveling. I would snap to, only to find myself holding my arms in a drifting manner. So with only a few hours asleep, I am really need a nap, not a free flight! LOL
Strange, but true!
Barbara

Kahlie

Well, the book had to be ordered, but I will see what it's like.

This night I had a few dreams focusing on a young woman named Vicky. I know nobody with that name.

First, I dreamt I was her guide, showing her museums and other things together with 2 children that are brothers of my ex. It was very strange.

Then I dreamt that I was in the airport, ready to leave, but first I went into a shop there. I asked a man politely how much a certain thing cost. He was very impolite telling me: "Just watch the tag". I was very pissed off, and actually went to get some rolls of candy, with which I went passed the till, and threw them to the floor. (I would never do this?!)
Then I ran away to the toilet, let my hair loose, and found Vicky to hide out with her.

My third dream centered on explaining her something in a classroom, something that had to do with her name.

I also dreamt my dad was driving me and my sister. I asked him if he knew how to get there. He said he knew till a certain town. He got lost, and we had to move the car to another lane. Then, he took the wrong turn and he was very upset.
Suddenly, I was in the backseat dreaming. I dreamt he would kill us all by driving past a tree and then off a cliff. My sister tried to wake me, I had tears in my eyes. I woke up, and told my dad. When the accident actually happened he was able to at least skid us to a halt.
Then, we where hanging on the sand and slipping down (out of the car). I felt that more along in the water, spirits where trapped. I asked the sand to release them. Suddenly, above the water a box with a Tarot Deck was floating as well as something else that I can't remember.

I really can't make any sense of these dreams... yet there seems to be something important in them...

Kahlie

Kahlie

Ugh... 2 nightmares.... I even took my Blue Quartz with me to try to have more restful sleep.

First I dreamt I was in Portugal, and next to my lover was another energy, male. I was sure he was in love with me. He was very wise & very serene, much like some friends of mine in Holland. I felt torn between what to do. I knew he was in love with me, but didn't tell my partner.

This really felt nightmarish to me. EVERY time my lover and me solve problems in our lives, I have a negative dream after...

Then I dreamt I saw somebody behind my Lover. Maybe his Guide or a past life. The name I heard was Patronominum and Saturn. (I don't know anything about astrology)

Then my last nightmare was really really out of wack!

I dreamt that I was with a girl in a classroom also in Portugal. We were assigned to work together. She was talking about her job & since it sounded interesting I said I might want to work there too. I picked up some of the sheets I had written filled with Economy and she wrote down her name and phonenumber.
Then she said my ex would try to contact me again. She sounded nice about him, but I told her I restrained him out of my life for a reason.
I then opened my e-mail and saw indeed that there was an e-Card from him, featuring a bear that is my stuffed animal. I opened it and immediately regretted it because then he knew that I had.
Then I felt something in my mouth loosening. Suddenly there were some kind of plates/protheses in it, that where actually still with wires on them, like they came out too soon.
I felt very ill and couldn't talk. I ran outside trying to find somebody to help me. I wanted to go see my friends but I couldn't find them.
I found myself outside a Pharmacy and the man took me in to help me.
I woke up in the hospital with something tied around my eyes. They were injecting me in my left arm and on my right I had an IV, and she wanted to draw blood there.

It spooked the hell out of me!

Kahlie