Spirit Guide Group: Dreams, Volume Three

Kahlie

Kahlie said:
Then my last nightmare was really really out of wack!

I dreamt that I was with a girl in a classroom also in Portugal. We were assigned to work together. She was talking about her job & since it sounded interesting I said I might want to work there too. I picked up some of the sheets I had written filled with Economy and she wrote down her name and phonenumber.
Then she said my ex would try to contact me again. She sounded nice about him, but I told her I restrained him out of my life for a reason.
I then opened my e-mail and saw indeed that there was an e-Card from him, featuring a bear that is my stuffed animal. I opened it and immediately regretted it because then he knew that I had.
Then I felt something in my mouth loosening. Suddenly there were some kind of plates/protheses in it, that where actually still with wires on them, like they came out too soon.
I felt very ill and couldn't talk. I ran outside trying to find somebody to help me. I wanted to go see my friends but I couldn't find them.
I found myself outside a Pharmacy and the man took me in to help me.
I woke up in the hospital with something tied around my eyes. They were injecting me in my left arm and on my right I had an IV, and she wanted to draw blood there.

It spooked the hell out of me!

Kahlie

On the day I had to go to the hospital I did indeed get an e-mail from the boss of my ex, after 2 years... I have strong sense that it wasn't really from him, after all, he never saw me... although we sometimes talked.

Kahlie

Kahlie

I dreamt a strong healing dream but I can't really make sense of it.

I dreamt I was Johnny the Human Torch (of the Fantastic Four), but the sign on the wall instead of a 4, showed a huge F, and I remember thinking their name was "Firelighters". Then I saw that he was very ill, and Psyche was consuming him, a real bad colour around his head and shoulders. He was trying to think but it wouldn't let him... instead he was thinking bad negative thoughts. It was taking him over... (Almost like Venom with Spiderman)
He was trying to ask his brother in law (Reed Richards, Mr. Fantastic) to help him, but he couldn't...

Ok, yes, I used to read lots of Marvel Comics when I was younger. I wonder specifically towards this dream... It seems to have such good information, if I was able to translate it into something useful!
Some glaring information:
- The Fantastic Four gained their powers when being exposed to Cosmic Radiation --> I got this health problems as a result of my Radio-active Iodine treatment.
- Psyche can be one of several superheroes that exist in the Marvel Universe... One specifically seems to be apt... she can project the greatest fear of people unto them...

I also dreamt I was talking to my family doctor. He was telling me that sometimes people just get ill... I don't remember all that he said to me, but it was very soothing and comforting.

I would appriciate any help with these dreams!

Kahlie

psychic sue

The torch is your soul - bright and strong. Again there appears to be something or someone sapping you of energy.

"sometimes people just get sick" - a reference to your life lesson. You are not being "picked on by god" or suffering from bad luck - your illness contains a lesson you chose to learn.

These are just my thoughts.

Blessings

Sue x

Kahlie

psychic sue said:
The torch is your soul - bright and strong. Again there appears to be something or someone sapping you of energy.

"sometimes people just get sick" - a reference to your life lesson. You are not being "picked on by god" or suffering from bad luck - your illness contains a lesson you chose to learn.

These are just my thoughts.

Blessings

Sue x

Interesting thoughts Sue, thank you.
I've been wondering. My thyriod levels are too low and they are just not getting up... I'm also not hungry and really listless, and I hate it.

I keep trying to think on what is sapping energy... especially since it seems I can't expect help from others, I have to help myself... Interestingly the Human Torch can burn himself out (if he doesn't get enough energy by food)...

What can I do to get my thyriod working again...

Kahlie

psychic sue

Well, obviously you are on the medical route - tablets etc.

You could also try some chakra meditations - concentrating on opening the throat chakra. I will of course continue to send you healing every night.

Love and Blessings

Sue x

Kahlie

psychic sue said:
Well, obviously you are on the medical route - tablets etc.

You could also try some chakra meditations - concentrating on opening the throat chakra. I will of course continue to send you healing every night.

Love and Blessings

Sue x

Dear Sue,

Thanks a lot :) Well... I have been doing Chakra meditations. My Thyriod hurts something fierce on most days, and I get the feeling I'm not reacting well to the tablets... I'm hoping that tomorrow will be a Healing experience for me when I will go to the psychic fair!

Kahlie

psychic sue

I dreamed about my father last night (I haven't seen him for 20 years). We were in a taxi - he had something wrong with his head and a black eye.

He asked me how old my brother is - I said "he's 50 this year - actually dad, you look quite good for a man of 70" - he only looked about 50 in my dream.

Any ideas?

psychic sue

Weirder and weirder. My dreams are coming back.

I dreamed I jumped off a cliff into a pool of dolphins who guided me through the water.

Next night I dreamed I am in love with Noel Gallagher (what? Don't really fancy him) - we were late to go to some meeting. I woke him up - we were in a big hotel. He told me to carry on ahead while he found his shoes.

I went outside and there was a HUGE limo - a man in a red uniform opened the door for me. Inside was like a house. I sat in the black leather seats and sipped a glass of champagne, whilst I waited for Noel.

I am weird aren't I?

mingbop

first tony blair and now noel gallagher ? that is MORE THAN WEIRD!! YOU NEED HELP WOMAN !!

M.J

Wow, lots of reading to do here! I am awaiting some new glasses (getting reading glasses for the first time), so I will post mine now and go back and read bits in chunks I think!

I've had lots of spirit guide dreams - mostly from my animal totem guides.

A few years ago, when I had finished up my 2nd year of university I was frustrated and depressed. I had no idea where my life was going, I barely knew who I was. So I took some time out to heal (which worked wonders!). One night, while enjoying my down time I had this dream:

I was walking through a big stadium, covered in water. There was a big swimming pool beside me (there is always water everywhere in my animal dreams!). I saw a seal in the swimming pool and at the end of the pool was a large elephant, chained to a piano. I walked up to the elephant and he was crying, he looked miserable. I asked him what was wrong and he said "I don't want to be here, I don't like playing the piano. I'm only doing this because everyone expects me too - they're all watching and won't let me be free".

Then the next thing I know I was in the swimming pool with the seal. It kept tickling me and I was trying to get out but it kept me in the pool.

I don't remember much more of it, like I said it was a few years ago, but this was my interpretation. When I woke up it was crystal clear and I knew instantly, I had to quit university!

The Elephant - represented me, chained to what I thought was my responsibilities. I didn't enjoy them, but I didn't know what to do to get away while everyone was watching me. The elephant wisdom can also represent using education opportunities - clearly he was not showing me that I was doing the right thing education wise!

The seal in the water - According to the references I use for totem wisdom, water is a creative element and represents the feminine imagination and intuition. When a seal appears in your life it is a signal to pay close attention to your imagination and insight both in the dreamtime and in the waking state. Much of what your imagining may have, and usually does, a strong basis in reality no matter how far fetched it appears.

I was being told to pay attention and stop playing that tune for everyone else! I quit uni a few weeks later and never looked back. Just after I made the decision, a taxi drove past me with advertising for an animal shelter on the back. I went to volunteer there. I'm now an animal behaviourist and have just been offered the job of my waking dreams!!!

------
Another vivid totem dream I have had was when I was back in my home town with my then boyfriend (now husband) and was getting ready to leave and move interstate. I had the best dream, it was such an omen that I was doing the right thing.

I was at my mum's new house. She had just purchased it and I had only seen it once during a quick inspection. I was standing on the back verandah and it was all closed in. There was a crow hopping around near the door, with 4 other crows on the outside. I wanted to put the crow with the other crows, and went to open the door. Mum was panicing and begging me not to go near it because the other crows outside might come in and attack me. I ignored her and opened the door and let the crow be free and unite with its friends.

Then I noticed a cat walk out of the house and it was crying and had wet paws. I walked inside to find a litter of newborn kittens in a puddle in the shower, still in their sacs. I called out to my other half who came in and helped remove the kittens from their birth sacs, so gentley and gave them to the mother cat to lick. I gave him a big hug and thanked him for saving their lives.

A friend interpreted this one for me, she said that my Mum tried to stop me from moving the crow outside, because she was scared of me leaving interstate. She didn't want me opening that door and going through.
She thinks the kitten scene was an omen that my partner was the right one for me, that he was loving, kind and brought new life. I'd have to agree! We got married 4 months ago and I love living interstate, a whole world of opportunities has opened up for me, including happiness.

Another one of worthy mention was awakening from a dream. I could feel myself being placed back into my body and I was waving goodbye to someone. Someone that I felt to be a teacher or guide. He was taking me back to my physical body and I was just floating backward into myself, saying goodbye and that I would see him next time. The imagery was like a dream, but the sensation was more physical, waking. I don't normally 'see' things, I sense them. I can describe very acurate physical details, without actually seeing anything, so I assume I was in a slight dream state to have seen the person so clearly rather than just "know" what he looks like.

Looks like I added my own lengthy one!

Mel