Spirit Guide Group: Dreams, Volume Three

Milfoil

Hello again David

Great to see your 'hit & run' post :)

I agree with Sue, animal spirits do seem find their way back to us, often in our dreams. Our old cat, Cleo was with us for 22 years and died in the most unfortunate way. She was virtually blind and deaf but still healthy and in no discomfort. She went out one Saturday morning and sat under my husbands van. Usually when you start up a vehicle, cats move, frightened by the noise, but she was deaf and didn't know. Hubby pulled the van forward and ran over her.

He called me at work absolutely heartbroken and in floods of tears. She had crawled out from under the van but died within a minute or so in his arms. We were all so upset both at loosing her but more by the way she died. After looking out for her for so long it was a horrible blow to loose her this way.

I asked to see her again in my dreams a few days later just to see her an know she was ok. She came to me in my dream, sitting cleaning herself as though nothing was wrong and looking as she did years ago in her prime. I woke to feel so much better and told hubby who was relieved too.

She has never come to me in my dreams since so I cannot think it was mere coincidence.

How wonderful it is that our pets call on us from afar.

Millie

Barbaras Ahajusts

Spirits revist

This isn't a dream story, but when I read David's & Millie's post, I had to share.
I was setting in my daddy's hospital room and could feel two definant spirits in there with him. (I am still so angry/hurt/whatever that daddy's 2nd wife won't remove his antibiotics off of him. They get him a tad bit better so the cancer can make him miserable.) Its just life support as far as his children are concern.
Anyway, I could feel our mama standing near to him. I ask her why. Why was this going on. And as to assure me this was her I was talking to, I felt her walk up beside me, lay her hand on my forehead, like only she would do, and I heard her say very clearly, "Soon Barbara Ann, very soon. Don't worry."

My mama's name was Millie Jo. She is never to far away from me, but when I felt her hand on my forehead, in that comforting touch that only she has ever done to me, I knew my timeline for daddy was wrong, and I had to let things happen before he can cross over.

I just loved Millies and Davids story, it brought up a sad but loving lesson for me to remember! Thanks!

Barbara

M.J

I think sometimes we don't give animals enough credit. I saw a medium at church a few months ago - straight away she told me Tiny, my little jack russell cross was in the room with me. I had her put to sleep in 2002 as she was 15 and had started having fits, lost the use of her legs etc. I had always worried (and I know it's silly) that she trusted me and I took her to her death.

Apparently Tiny said she was fine now and thanked me for ending her sufferring.

Animals and animal spirits - my two fav subjects! (Probably obvious from my dreams too!).

My mum had a cat before I was born and when she moved out, she stayed with mum's parents. I used to always visit her when visiting my grandparents and we'd spend hours together (although off to a rocky start, I forever bare the scar of a well learnt lesson as a 3 year old not to back a cat into a corner!). When she got old, she retired back with mum and the two of us were inseparable. I was so devestated when she died, but she never left me. Anytime I thought about her, I could smell her sweet fur. Often as I was drifting off to sleep I could feel her prod at my feet, making herself comfortable at the end of the bed! I felt her presence whenever I needed it, right up until we got my cat Charlie, who as soon as I saw her, knew immediately she was meant for me.

But back onto the dream topic - my dog Kaden visited me before he was even born. Every single day for the full week before he was born, he came to me in my dreams. He always appeared as an adult (looking exactly as he does now, except a little older - he's 20months old now). He showed me such love and adoration, we were best friends. I loved seeing him, they were the most gentle and loving dreams. I always woke up feeling so warm inside. On the Sunday, after a full week of seeing him every night I was out for a walk and suddenly I stopped and said "I think the puppies have been born......."
I didn't see him that night. I had to wait for the call from the breeder (who wouldn't give birth details before a week incase any didn't survive) a week later and when I asked when they were born - sure enough it was the Sunday afternoon. Kaden had entered the physical world and his spirit no longer lingered in my dreams, it was in his warm furry little body. I knew which one he was the second we arrived. The breeder placed him in my arms and he clung on, wrapping both paws around my arm and resting his head on me. Destined to be friends, I love him with all my heart.

Milfoil

Its not so often I get dreams which I consider to be guided by spirit, most of my dreams are just making sense of the day or higher self stuff but last night I had another two dreams (that I can remember) about confronting nasty spirits.

The first I was nervous but not frightened. The devious spirit tried to stop me from reading an exorcism out loud by blurring my vision and then when I looked harder to see the words on the sheet the spirit dimmed the lights so much that we were almost in complete darkness. I'm learning how to affect my dreams so that I can deal with things like this but I had to wake up to realise that I should have illuminated the page myself and not relied on outside influences.

The second dreams was along the same lines - I was protecting a family who lived in a caravan. A man and his wife were tormenting them - I saw the man and he realised that I could see him - he stared at me with absolute hatred whilst I ran back to the caravan to secure the windows etc against him. Not quite sure what I was meant to learn from the last one but its odd that both dreams should echo the same general ideas of confrontation and protection.

In my prayers before sleep last night I had asked to be taught something I needed to know - (lessons while you sleep!!).

Sophie-David

Kermitt: An Epilogue

Wow, what powerful stories and dreams! MJ, I found the dreams of your dog before his incarnatation particularly intriguing and moving.

Milfoil - yes "lessons while you sleep"! :) There was a similar period last year for me when I had many dreams of difficult and sometimes scary confrontations. I called them "Eirian's training videos". The ultimate release of Eirian (my creative centre, the Creative Beloved) came through this process of learning to deal with the shadow self. This was a toughening and strengthening of the spirit. The root of all fear - and most courageous action we can take - is the encounter with the Self.

There is nothing more powerful and overwhelming then the encounter with Self, and I believe that is what the Bible is refering to when it talks about the fear of God, for I see the Self and God as one and the same, or at least as part of the same continuum:
Ps 111:10 (NEB) The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom, and they who live by it grow in understanding...
1 Jn 4:17-18 (Jer) Love will come to its perfection in us when we can face the day of Judgment without fear; because even in this world we become as he is. In love there can be no fear, but fear is driven out by perfect love: because to fear is to expect punishment, and anyone who is afraid is still imperfect in love.
This morning I again dreamt of Kermitt. She was sleeping in a ball, inside a stony sea cave. The tide was out so that the cave was no longer awash. Inside the cave behind her there was small orange and white crabs, and they were crawling over part of a larger crab shell that lay on the sand. Kermitt appeared that she might be sick, but she said to me, "Leave me alone". Then I woke up.

Part of the reason that we gave Kermitt up was that each time we would leave her with someone else she would mope. Then when she returned to us she would mope again, in pining for the last person who took care of her. I believe that it was her depression that manifested in the dream as sickness. The sea cave with crabs is very evocative of the archetype of astrological Cancer, which in its negative aspects can involve withdrawal into one's shell and agoraphobia. This dream seems to say, allow the spiritual connection to die.

M.J

I think you're right about Kermitt. Dogs do have a tendancy to want to be left alone when they are very sick/depressed/dying. It's very common for old dogs to disappear and the owners find them dead somewhere, like they don't want to be seen dying. So I think it could be a 'death' related theme of sorts, breaking that connection. Must have been a pretty emotional time for everyone involved.

Milfoil

Sophie-David said:
Wow, what powerful stories and dreams! MJ, I found the dreams of your dog before his incarnatation particularly intriguing and moving.

Yes MJ, in a similar vein, our new kitten was predicted to me by a tarot card (High Priestess - Golden Tarot) some months before we even thought about another cat. I didn't dream of her but it was an immediate recognition that the cat on the card was somehow deeply connected to me. Our new kitten looks so similar, spots and all and I didn't choose her either . . .

Sophie-David said:
Milfoil - yes "lessons while you sleep"! :) The root of all fear - and most courageous action we can take - is the encounter with the Self.

There is nothing more powerful and overwhelming then the encounter with Self, and I believe that is what the Bible is refering to when it talks about the fear of God, for I see the Self and God as one and the same, or at least as part of the same continuum:

Now that is synchronistic. Yesterday I picked up a book from the local library called 'We're All Doing Time' by Bo Lozoff - he makes the exact same point and it stood out to me as the 'truth of the day' so to speak, you've just confirmed it for me - thanks. :)

The idea of fear of God being our facing ourselves is interesting, I'd not thought of that before and I had wondered about fearing a God that I was supposed to love, its difficult to love completely if you fear at the same time. Your words make sense of that now.

Sophie-David said:
This morning I again dreamt of Kermitt. She was sleeping in a ball, inside a stony sea cave. The tide was out so that the cave was no longer awash. Inside the cave behind her there was small orange and white crabs, and they were crawling over part of a larger crab shell that lay on the sand. Kermitt appeared that she might be sick, but she said to me, "Leave me alone". Then I woke up.

Part of the reason that we gave Kermitt up was that each time we would leave her with someone else she would mope. Then when she returned to us she would mope again, in pining for the last person who took care of her. I believe that it was her depression that manifested in the dream as sickness. The sea cave with crabs is very evocative of the archetype of astrological Cancer, which in its negative aspects can involve withdrawal into one's shell and agoraphobia. This dream seems to say, allow the spiritual connection to die.

This must be a difficult time and a difficult dream but at least you know you have done what is right for her.

Kahlie

Dear Sophie-David,
What a strong dreams with such overpowering messages!

I, myself had a slightly odd dream last night (Besides one on a warzone where we were all making soup!)

I was dreaming that I had my contact lenses in, and for some reason, my right eye started hurting. I checked, but I looked sharp through them. I then asked a woman to tell me if they were in ok, and she said it wasn't so.
I felt my right eye, and indeed the lens was slightly more to the right, and so not comfortable or ok. I moved it out of my eye (right to left), but it hurted me while doing so. I then also took my left lens out.
I was surprised that I had around 3 contact lenses in each eye!
I was very hurt in my eyes suddenly and so I did some energy healing on it, and then woke up from the alarm clock!

I'm really stunned and unable to think on what exactly this means? Is there something I am overlooking or am I'm being too critical?

Kahlie

psychic sue

Right brain/left brain.

http://www.funderstanding.com/right_left_brain.cfm

Seems your intuitive vision is trying to get through - the contact lenses are bringing it into focus. As the lenses are in BOTH eyes though, I would say this is also about maintaining balance.

Sue x

Kahlie

psychic sue said:
Right brain/left brain.

http://www.funderstanding.com/right_left_brain.cfm

Seems your intuitive vision is trying to get through - the contact lenses are bringing it into focus. As the lenses are in BOTH eyes though, I would say this is also about maintaining balance.

Sue x

Actually, after doing extensive tests, I've found that I'm neither left-brained nor right-brained. I do many left-brain activities (meditation, intuition based divination, roleplaying) and many right-brain activities (writing, programming etc.) I'm pretty ok, usually, although looking back, lately, I seem to have been working mostly left-brained...

I'll continue to think about this...

Kahlie