78 DW: F.A.Q&#39s

Jewel

Pollux you are most definetly responsible for getting this thing going again :) ... I like your deck choices. Just a little side note, some exercises can get a little time consuming, so really commit to using one deck and just do the other when you have time. I don't want you getting burned out and loosing you! (then I might fall back off the wagon ;))

Kaz

i will have a look where we dropped out. chap 4 you say???
i will bump the thread if i find it.

kaz

Melvis

Thank you, Pollux!

I forgot to say it before, but I'm glad you bumped the thread up!

I'm so glad you'll be working with the Gill! That one's still on my wish-list...can you do scans of the cards as you post about them? Don't worry about it if you can't. I think Kaz was doing that with the Templar, though, and it helped a lot. I'll be posting Rohrig scans as I go, too.

Isn't the Cosmic Tribe Thoth-based, too? This should be very interesting, as you, Jewel, and I are all working with Thoth-based decks. I like that!

Peace,

Melvis
:TSTRE

Pollux

I didn't get who was working with COSMIC. Maye Arizonagirl. I heard she came back posting, I'll PM her and also mention that we bumped the threads up.

I know there's a site with all the pics form the GILL.
BUT - I have thought os something cleverer :D:D:D
Instead of posting the pics here - limited to a 300x400 - I will give you my Web-Address, and out there the pictures in the layouts... :D:D:D:D

Kaz could do the same, and you others too. If you have problems with HTML and webpages, I wouldn't mind helping you (just like KAz wouldn't, I am sure). At your service. :)

Jewel

Kaz ... All threads can be accessed through this thread thanks to Pollux who listed all the links (pg. 1 of this thread I believe) we can bump them as we reply to them. I will go back and do the diamond spread with the CT as I had previously done that with the Robin Wood.

Melvis ... yes the CT is Thoth based :) ... I agree with you it will be very interesting contrasting it to the RWS. I think it will really help me better understand some of the fundamental differences between Wiate based and Thoth based decks. It will also give us the chance to really explore how we feel about the position of strength and justice in the decks.

Pollux ... yes what we would like to see is the scans in the positions of the cards you are working with (i.e. the diamond spread - Chpt. 1; etc.)

Unfortunately I do not own a scanner so I will not be able to share my cards. I would have loved to put them with their RWS counterparts in doing the comparison and contrast pieces. I am also extremely computer illeterate (cannot even do a kissy face or devil emoticon *LOL*), so you will have to bear with my words as usual.

Pollux

Jewel: Comsic Tribe is ENTIRELY online, and I think Robin Wood too somewhere...
You just need to tell me what I have to do, and I'll do it. The cards, the layout and all...

Jewel

Pollux you are an angel :p ... I am no longer using the Robin Wood. When I post my diamond spread I will place my request with you for what I need. If it gets burdensome to you do let me know and do not feel obligated :) ... It will be really neat to have the pictures in sequence with the post :) ... you are wonderful friend, thank you!

Pollux

My idea of it is THIS:
http://www.geocities.com/pollux_loves_tarot/diamondlayout.html

I mean that restricting to the pics we can submit is not good enough for us, is it? ;)
We can upload them online, and get BIGGER PICTURES, and srick to the layouts more easily.
Kaz is much better a Webby-er than me, so I know she'll think about that too.
Anyway, I woulde love to do that for any of you - especially if you are among my favourite Aeclecticans! :D:D:D (Jewel already included :*).
I am so sweet I'll get diabete soon... yuck.

So... What do you think?

Jenny-Li

Me too, me too!

I talked about joining in when I got the book, but then I never did... And it has taken me AGES to just read the book, let alone really work with it... Now I have started reading the Readings section today, but I feel far from done with the cards-sections - and would LOVE to work on them.

So are we on, or are we waiting to get started or... or how does it work?

Light and love,
Jenny :)

wavebreaker

I'd be interested in joining too. I've just finished reading the Majors section.

My deck of choice would be the World Spirit...