Spirit Guide Group: Dreams, Volume Three

Sophie-David

OliviaRose said:
It's really amazing that you pay so much attention to those details, because if that had been me, I probably would have just dismissed a dream like that.
Thank you for the encouragement, OliviaRose. I have made a bargain with the dream director that I will only remember the dreams that are important for me to know. But I believe that even the dreams that are not consciously remembered - the majority of them - are of great value. Not all thoughts need to come to consciousness, nor would that be desireable. The unconscious is itself highly gifted in processing many things, and only needs to refer to consciousness in a minority of cases.

That said, I do not necessarily record or process all of my remembered dreams. But I do have faith that if I am ignoring something important it will come up again. In this dream, the presence of a beneficial "landlady" was a big flag that something significant was going on.

I think of dreams as a rich visionary language by which the higher self communicates with the egoic centre. As one practices in understanding this language an inventory of understood symbolism is built up. This is much like the Tarot; one builds a greater depth of understanding for each card based on previous contexts and experiences.

Sophie-David

The Alchemical Mirrors

Last night I had difficulty falling asleep, but when I did drop off I dreamt all about mirrors, gorgeous, rapturous dreams that went on forever. They were beautiful, gorgeous mirrors that took your breath away when you gazed into them, framed with wood or metal, ornately carved in a classical style. The mirrors were rectangular in shape, and large enough to reflect an image from the waist up. Each mirror was framed with a different colour or material: some were gold, silver or another metal, some were laquered red, blue or green wood. It wasn't so much that you saw your reflection, but that you saw beyond them. Yet the seeing wasn't so much with the eyes, as with the emotions and senses. A woman's voice said, "We know all about mirrors. We have learned much from them".

Then I woke into a trance that may have lasted perhaps an hour. As I lay still in the night, I could continue to call forth more of these beautiful mirrors. But first I said, "But I don't know about these mirrors, tell me about them". And the woman said, "These are the mirrors with which the soul takes on form. Gaze into whatever mirror you want, be whatever you want to be". And I realized I was in unitive consciousness, gazing down into the life of the ego.

As I looked in any particular mirror, I was a different person. But each shift in consciousness was exhileratingly beautiful, each one perfect in its own way, wondrous and sacred. I asked for several different mirrors, I wanted to learn all I could about them. It is hard to remember what they were, and I seemed to stay with each one quite a long time - but time itself seemed very uncertainly defined. I remember mirrors framed in Red, Green and Blue, each one so delightful, and I think they may have referred to the chakras - Root, Heart and Throat. I asked to see the Beloveds, and Eirian was framed in Gold, Sophie in Silver. And perhaps most special of all, a mirror framed in laquered White - I don't know what it meant, but it engaged my rapturous attention the longest of all. Also there was one in high gloss black, equally wonderful, but I didn't stay quite so long. And too, there was one in gentle grey, that was my mother.

I asked for a specific solution to a problem in a relationship. I was shown a purple mirror, full of insight and compassion, royalty and grace. I asked, "What is change?" and was shown a mirror without a frame. This was a mirror you could easily pass through, like Death. I asked about my voice lessons, and five gorgeous mirrors appeared, striped with various rainbow colours. And here was the Fool, glowing with a full rainbow frame.

At some point I fell asleep again, and continued to dream of mirrors. Then in the morning when I woke I realized that the mirrors themselves had backdrop colours, and the purple mirror was hanging over a field of perfect black. I took almost an hour to fully wake, but on the way I learned that these were mirrors of transformation, alchemical mirrors that each had a lesson.

I am not going to limit these dreams with an analysis at this point, but I will share something quite wonderful that happened during the day of the last union, in the afternoon before the encounter. This seems to tie in quite closely with this night of mirrors, and gives them some context:
Yesterday I caught sight of an image reflected in a window. It was the face of a strange man, beautiful, gentle, warm and deep, a man I would like to meet. And then I recognized that the stranger was me.

Kahlie

I had several dreams and they kind of mixed together, so if they sound mixed and mashed, they are....

First, I dreamt that I was speaking with a girl about my progress at University. She said she was surprised the University would pay for my delay and if they would pay everything.
I didn't get the time to reply because the scene zapped to a very dark, shadowy forest. I was standing in front of it. I was getting the very strong sensation that it was my shadow side/a self-destructive behaviour.
I heard myself pray: "Please, my Spirit Guides and Angels, keep me from falling into frustration again and vacating. Sent me a guard/forester so I do not get into that Forest ever again".
Suddenly, I zapped towards toilets. I was at the Elf Fantasy Fair Event (actually, I didn't go). In the dream I was only using the toilets, and by some luck, one of the major vendors was selling some stuff near them, so I could go for free to look at their stuff. I saw many types of tea. Caramel and other very strange flavours. I wondered what to pick.

I then dreamt that I had a Eurasian Jay, (Which in dutch is called a Flemish "Gaai") sitting on my arm. Some of his claws where scratching me a little. My mother was in a panic about it. She wanted me to get rid of the bird, while I was sure this was my protector/forester that I asked for. I did dream that I moved one of his claws a bit higher, so it wouldn't scratch my skin anymore.

I also dreamt that while being with my mother we where in a group with 2 other women. My mother was picking up things that were hers and I was helping her. I noticed that she took some things that weren't hers, but I didn't say anything and dropped them in the bag. Most noticably a scissor.

I then dreamt I was explaining to my lover where my love for the word "Comicao" (Maybe misspelled, it means 'itch' or 'scratch' and it just sounds cute) came from. I explained to him that I was with a little boy (around 1-2) and that I was playing with him and he would love to hear me say that word.
For some reason I was sure the boy was dead now, and died on the 6th of October.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Very interesting dreams but it's really a mix! I think 3-4 dreams just mixed together because I woke up from the alarm clock. Normally I can sense and remember 'endings' but not now.

I've been working with "the Heart of the Soul/Emotional Awareness" from Cary Zukav and it has helped me a lot. It seems to me that "Frustration" is something I should look into. It's true that I've seen a lot of plans go wrong and I got very frustrated with myself & life. It's also true that to escape some of that pain I probably 'vacated' my favourite 'running away' technique. (Read about it in the book).
Somehow, it seems also that this ties with my "Bad Habit Reading" in the SOUL gathering exchange. I find it likely that my frustration with myself is one of the reasons why I have so little trust in myself.

I'm also wondering if I was getting a little 'hit' that I should drink more... it's become somewhat hotter in holland and I sometimes get a bit dehydrated. Hence my wonder and delight at all those teas. (I love tea!)

When looking up information about the Jay in Shamanism I got this:
Jay's Wisdom Includes:

* Understanding how to use power wisely
* Warning
* Courage
* Ability to check on future trouble spots

That seems to fit very much what was happening.

With my mother, I guess it's the normal idea... Sometimes she does things secretly and I usually get 'advance' warning in dreams. Mostly very symbolic dreams but at least a warning. I guess she didn't like the Jay on my arm for that specific reason.

I'm a bit concerned about the dead boy... the only person I know in that age group is my lovers godson, who is my godson in a way too... He is Portuguese... so Comicao would fit... But in the dream I had to explain to my lover who he was... Maybe a past life memory?

Any help is appriciated!

Kahlie

psychic sue

Or maybe the "dead" boy was an image of your masculine side - "dead" since childhood, but now re-awakening? I wish Sophie-David would pop in more often, he is so much more knowledgeable about this stuff!

I dreamed last night I had written a book on my psychic experiences (not something I would think of doing in real life, they aren't interesting enough!). Anyway, I was at a book signing. Someone I knew (but don't know in real life) came up and asked me to sign the book. I was embarrassed. "I know you, don't be silly, I would sign anything - in fact you can have the book for free". The woman insisted she pay, and then asked me to sign more. I reluctantly went along with it.

Gawd knows what this means!

I haven't had any dreams I remember for ages (due to drugs I am taking) but I wore my Labradorite ring last night in bed. I wonder if this helped?

mingbop

I thought I had hit a dry spell, and was too ill to care really, but last night I was makign soap and somehow made 2 navy blue celtic triangles with white knotwork. No reason, just made them. Woke up thsi mornign and the first thing I thought was "I must check my ebay"....did so, and voila. lol sold two celtic triangles and she asked for navy & white.
But if this was any of you, you would hear a voice, or have a dream, or see it written --I just did it without thinking--- so I need to analyse more what i I'm getting or who its from . I am quite happy but also ratty. lol (normal ming life there then !)

psychic sue

Mary - I don't know why you are surprised. You are VERY psychic/clairvoiyant, whatever you want to call it. Everyone receives information differently - go with your own way.

My guide says your problem is your confidence (mine is too, so I know where you are coming from!).

I love the ratty old Ming! Don't change!

Sue x

mingbop

thats so nice of you. now dont make me cwy. its bad for my image ! I had another experience last night so my tap must be turned back on again. lol
I've never been a confident person, I canny change now. But I should trust more and pay attention more I think.
I watched most haunted last night. I think I'm in love with david wells.. .

Milfoil

mingbop said:
thats so nice of you. now dont make me cwy. its bad for my image ! I had another experience last night so my tap must be turned back on again. lol
I've never been a confident person, I canny change now. But I should trust more and pay attention more I think.
I watched most haunted last night. I think I'm in love with david wells.. .

Oh you can become more confident, believe me! I've been a mouse for 40 yrs but no longer . . . , grrrrrr ;)

Milfoil

Can't work part of this dream out!!!

I am beginning to learn which dreams are significant and which are just going over the days events.

Last night was significant and went something like this . .

I am running across a field which is surrounded by trees and bushes. There are several rivers ranging in size from small stream to 15/20 feet wide or so. None are very deep but some are running faster than others. Even though there are bridges across the rivers/streams, I am running across both the land and the rivers, jumping and hopping from stone to stone etc.

I recognise a boy on a bicycle as my son though he doesn't look like my sons did at 8. He looses his coat which is then swept away by one of the larger rivers which is now flowing backwards, almost like a tide coming in. He tries to cycle up the river bed (yes in the water!!!) to get his coat but it is too far away so I tell him to leave it and come back.

Now I know that rivers are all about our emotional life and crossing them means change, the boy is an aspect of me, a call to remember childlike ways and be more playful and the bicycle is possibly about duality or putting effort into my journey but what I don't understand is what the river running backwards means?

Any ideas?

Michael

Milfoil said:
Now I know that rivers are all about our emotional life and crossing them means change, the boy is an aspect of me, a call to remember childlike ways and be more playful and the bicycle is possibly about duality or putting effort into my journey but what I don't understand is what the river running backwards means?

Any ideas?

By running backwards do you mean like swimming against the tide? If so, could it signify a struggle with your emotional side. Maybe you're feeling hurt deep down and finding things a little hard to cope with?

Michael