Spirit Guide Group: Dreams, Volume Three

Milfoil

Thanks Michael

Hmmm I had considered that but I don't think thats it. I can't think of anything emotionally difficult right now or in my past that I have difficulty coping with or coming to terms with.

Since I was crossing the river - the direction of flow didn't affect me much but it seemed strange that it was flowing one way then the other (and I noticed it!!)

I'm wondering though, if its to do with a change of heart or an indicator to me of how emotions can change like the tide but the river itself is always there. - that sort of thing.

Ah I'm all confused . . . LOL

mingbop

maybe thats what it means ? youre being swept about , not anchored yet ? not found your berth so to speak ? YUR ADRIFT WOMAN !

psychic sue

David Wells? He's gay isn't he? I do like him though, he is a very good medium.

MH was crap wasn't it? What's going on with the Karl bloke? I laughed all the way through. I did send my psychic art up though - and they showed it!

mingbop

he's gay yes.....sigh. story of my life. But I like his voice, his way of speaking, how he is quiet & controlled & calm, and has such respect for spirit. I thought MH was garbage, the coffin thing was just stupid. I don't think I will watch the next live one, I get too ratty. The minute they do get any connection Yvette starts screechin like a steam whistle godsake.

Sophie-David

The Upwelling Empress & The Young Fool

Milfoil said:
I am running across a field which is surrounded by trees and bushes. There are several rivers ranging in size from small stream to 15/20 feet wide or so. None are very deep but some are running faster than others. Even though there are bridges across the rivers/streams, I am running across both the land and the rivers, jumping and hopping from stone to stone etc.

I recognise a boy on a bicycle as my son though he doesn't look like my sons did at 8. He looses his coat which is then swept away by one of the larger rivers which is now flowing backwards, almost like a tide coming in. He tries to cycle up the river bed (yes in the water!!!) to get his coat but it is too far away so I tell him to leave it and come back.

Now I know that rivers are all about our emotional life and crossing them means change, the boy is an aspect of me, a call to remember childlike ways and be more playful and the bicycle is possibly about duality or putting effort into my journey but what I don't understand is what the river running backwards means?
Hi Milfoil

I saw your post yesterday morning and was intrigued by this dream since it seemed so strongly archetypal. If I had this dream, this is what it would be saying to me...

I am looking at all these rivers and streams as a creative flow. This creativity engages your emotions, as well as the libido or psycho-sexual energy that is also characteristic of streams and rivers. But I see the emphasis being a creative flow.

The streams are many, but "none are very deep". Creativity is abundant, but there is difficulty channeling into two or three productive projects. Instead creativity spills across the personal landscape and it is not as effective as it could be.

Also, bridges need to be built, indicating an integration of the self that ties the land - your grounding - into a cohesive whole. Instead there is a "jumping and hopping from stone to stone", which is not an effective way to get around and accomplish the life purpose.

I also note the interesting expression about some of the larger and more significant rivers conveying a particular numerology, the "15/20". This may be a Tarot commentary on the dynamic between the Devil and Judgement. Actually I see the Devil as positive here, a grounding influence that brings things into materialization. However, if this dynamic is ignored then the inner landscape becomes disruptive and chaotic. There is a counter force at work also, an uplifting into Judgement. These two cards are made to work together, and bridges must be built between. In their present state they are divided, like a fraction. Instead of "15/20" they need to be more like "15=20".

(A completely irrelevant aside here - I was incredibly "lucky" to pick up the long OOP large format Lover's Tarot last night, and for under $20. So I just broke the seal on the cards this morning so I could reflect on the Devil and Judgement:) They are very large cards!)

I would agree that the boy, the son who doesn't look like the actual son, is a part of the self, the inner masculine child. His play is intended to help manifest the creative work. I would call him the proto-Beloved, he is the active masculine in an undeveloped but spontaneous state. The bicycle does suggest a duality that must be harnessed so that the libido is activated and going somewhere.

The loss of the boy's coat seems to be a stripping off from the persona level, so that I am beginning to recognize him for who is. But most fascinating of all is that he travels upriver with the incoming tide. Now this tide could represent an excess of overwhelming emotion, drowning the land and tainting the rivers. But that is not my sense at all. I see this as a creative flood: the ocean is full of fertility, and it is pouring itself out onto your psychic landscape. This is a salting of the rivers, just as the "salt of the earth" implies both a spiritual and practical seeding of reality. The inner male child is in synchronization with this upwelling of the grand feminine, and he masters the vehicle of creative self expression.

Seek his help, but don't forget to focus your energy across the integrative linkages of those grounding bridges. If the left and right brains can be held in balanced communication, the benefits of this great inrush will be maximized, rather than being washed away or drowned. Be Rooted, yet flexible, and all the other elements will come into balance.

Deep Blessings - David

Kahlie

I dreamt my Workshop that I'm hosting today went to shit. There were 2 boys (and no, they shouldn't be there) that were just making loads of noise and otherwise ruining it...

I wonder if this is my Subconscious Ambition growing up. This time one of them was around 6+, the other around 12+ at least... Seems like my male side is growing up, which is good. Although I do a lot of things that are considered 'male' (studying technical informations, playing PC games etc.), quite frankly, I'm not very action based, and I miss a certain 'drive' for my own projects.

Now let's hope my Workshop won't go to shit :D

Kahlie

Milfoil

WOW David . . thats, . . . phew . . . plenty to think about. Makes more sense too! The numbers I just plucked out of the air as a description but I will look into that also.

I am a creative person, always have been. I left a wonderful job 5 years ago, teaching fine art at a local University to aide my husband in our business. Now I am pretty much trapped and our work is completely uncreative which is a shame and somewhat confining to me.

Thankyou for taking the time to help me with this one. These significant dreams seem to come along in groups. Nothing for months then 4 or 5 together.

Last night I remember walking with a female friend along a wild and lonely road, somewhere high up in the mountains. The fields either side of the road were rough but the grass was very short as it is in such sparse pastures way up in the mountains.

On the right hand side of the road was a circular trackway going up the hill slightly with two ruts running all around (just like the old cart tracks now overgrown with grass) but which I could still walk around. It was probably about 60 feet in diameter and had writing all around the outside, somehow printed into/onto the grass. The names or words were printed in black on the inner ring and white on the outer ring but they were in a different language that I didn't understand.

After looking at this memorial (thats the feeling I had about it), we walked on and came to a building by the roadside on the left before the road descended down a very steep hill for miles into the valley below. The building seemed to be some sort of shop or hostel, somewhere travellers could stop for a short while.

I struggle with this one too. The circle seems to indicate the self/soul and possibly the foreign language is to do with me not understanding some type of communication but it could also be a memorial with the names of others who have travelled a similar spiritual route but I cannot read their names yet - I don't know.

This dream was certainly powerful and memorable but cryptic too so I need to get my thinking hat on . . .

ps - I don't 'expect' that my dreams will be interpreted here but I sort of feel compelled to post them!!!

Love

Millie

Milfoil

Kahlie said:
I dreamt my Workshop that I'm hosting today went to shit. There were 2 boys (and no, they shouldn't be there) that were just making loads of noise and otherwise ruining it...

I wonder if this is my Subconscious Ambition growing up. This time one of them was around 6+, the other around 12+ at least... Seems like my male side is growing up, which is good. Although I do a lot of things that are considered 'male' (studying technical informations, playing PC games etc.), quite frankly, I'm not very action based, and I miss a certain 'drive' for my own projects.

Now let's hope my Workshop won't go to shit :D

Kahlie

I'm sure your workshop will be fine. Perhaps its just a reminder to yourself to keep things under control and things will go well.

Good luck.

mingbop

God knows how and why....but I have just seen George Best in my coloured glass ornament here ...! lol very plain and as he was in the 70s, very dark and good looking...

Kahlie

Milfoil said:
I'm sure your workshop will be fine. Perhaps its just a reminder to yourself to keep things under control and things will go well.

Good luck.

Everything went well. I did everything by heart, like I'm used to. I never prepare... There were a few glitches but all in all the support was great. I had 6 people sign up that they were enthuisastic (sp?!) to have another workshop. Since only 1!! of them had a deck, it would seem that people where very interested and had interest for what I was saying.

For a 23 yr old standing in front of a group of 11 people, containing mostly 10 year older people, and nobody of in their 20ties, I think I did very well.

I was taken very seriously!

Kahlie