Spirit Guide Group: Dreams, Volume Three

firecatpickles

As to the houses etc, is there a decision you have to make?
We have already made the decision to move up north away from the hurricanes and inflated cost-of-living prices. Next week after the holiday weekend we will be going up there to find a place to rent till we find a suitable home to buy.

Could this be it:
I have the feeling one path would be easy, the other more difficult.
...the easiest is renting, the most difficult, buying?​

Were the houses different or the same?
All of the new construction houses were exactly the same --sort of like affordable housing units?

K:spade:K

Milfoil

Your dreams seem to be reiterating what is happening in your life right now - fundamental shifts in both location and priorities. Houses in dreams often represent aspects of our personalities but in your case you really are moving!

The lake without water - an unemotional decision
New housing - a new chapter in your life
close to a child hood home - somewhere you feel safe and at ease.

The uncle telling you not to eat things that way - perhaps take things one at a time, savour each flavour, take time - don't rush.

Just some thoughts.

Sophie-David

Readings on "Returning from the Heartland"

psychic sue said:
My work doesn't come home with me, but I am in the middle of a bit of a row with the Mangement, so maybe it's playing on my sub-conscious.

I never thought about the spirit person - you may have something there.

Thanks Milly.
Sue - sorry to hear about the rat nightmare. You could try a Tarot reading on who those rats are.

And Kilts-Knave - ask the Tarot about who the "uncle" in your dream was.

Now just because I can give this helpful advice doesn't mean I necessarily follow it myself ;). After some prompting from my creativity mentor I remembered to do some readings on that dream, "Returning from the Heartland".

But first of all I must note that I realized after I had wrote that first analysis, that the deer I killed wasn't really a white doe. I tested this by watching Dvorak's Rusalka, which is where I absorbed the doe metaphor. The Hunter-Prince shoots his arrow at the wild white doe, and the opera lyrics identify this image with Rusalka herself, the water nymph that I (and CG Jung) identify with the anima or Beloved (and that I, more personally, relate to Sophie, and that Sophie projects as herself also). But the feeling of the dream was quite different, not referring to the relationship with Sophie but to the one with Eirian.

The dictionary suggests that "hart" specifically refers to a male deer, and the dream imagery was actually of a rich reddish brown deer who may or may not have had antlers. So, using the Victoria Regina for all these questions, I asked, "What was the Hart?" The King of Cups Rx - definitely masculine love, but a distortion that is sentimental or maudlin (as Jung is reported to have said, "Sentimentality is a superstructure covering brutality").

"Why was the Hart killed?" Seven of Cups Rx - the shattering of illusion, breaking through the fog. The quest to the Heartland was not only in search of Eirian's heart, but to purify the masculine heart, putting its unlove to death, then consuming the heart so that in its regeneration it becomes "treasure". This is more evidence of Scorpio energy at work.

"Why was I walking on air?" - The Lovers - yes, lovers are often found "walking on air". "What are the cultivated fields?" The Sun Rx - the solar energy of the ego is overbearing, to the point of ego inflation. This relates to the dream two days later, which I will describe shortly...

PS. Actually I won't be describing it shortly, because the dream log is at home, and I won't be home for about nine days - whoops!

psychic sue

kilts_knave said:
We have already made the decision to move up north away from the hurricanes and inflated cost-of-living prices. Next week after the holiday weekend we will be going up there to find a place to rent till we find a suitable home to buy.

Could this be it:
...the easiest is renting, the most difficult, buying?​

All of the new construction houses were exactly the same --sort of like affordable housing units?

I think as the houses were the same, your dream is telling you that which ever decision you make, you will be just fine - but as Milly says, take your time in making the decision.

Sue x

psychic sue

Sophie-David said:
Sue - sorry to hear about the rat nightmare. You could try a Tarot reading on who those rats are.

And Kilts-Knave - ask the Tarot about who the "uncle" in your dream was.

Now just because I can give this helpful advice doesn't mean I necessarily follow it myself ;). After some prompting from my creativity mentor I remembered to do some readings on that dream, "Returning from the Heartland".

But first of all I must note that I realized after I had wrote that first analysis, that the deer I killed wasn't really a white doe. I tested this by watching Dvorak's Rusalka, which is where I absorbed the doe metaphor. The Hunter-Prince shoots his arrow at the wild white doe, and the opera lyrics identify this image with Rusalka herself, the water nymph that I (and CG Jung) identify with the anima or Beloved (and that I, more personally, relate to Sophie, and that Sophie projects as herself also). But the feeling of the dream was quite different, not referring to the relationship with Sophie but to the one with Eirian.

The dictionary suggests that "hart" specifically refers to a male deer, and the dream imagery was actually of a rich reddish brown deer who may or may not have had antlers. So, using the Victoria Regina for all these questions, I asked, "What was the Hart?" The King of Cups Rx - definitely masculine love, but a distortion that is sentimental or maudlin (as Jung is reported to have said, "Sentimentality is a superstructure covering brutality").

"Why was the Hart killed?" Seven of Cups Rx - the shattering of illusion, breaking through the fog. The quest to the Heartland was not only in search of Eirian's heart, but to purify the masculine heart, putting its unlove to death, then consuming the heart so that in its regeneration it becomes "treasure". This is more evidence of Scorpio energy at work.

"Why was I walking on air?" - The Lovers - yes, lovers are often found "walking on air". "What are the cultivated fields?" The Sun Rx - the solar energy of the ego is overbearing, to the point of ego inflation. This relates to the dream two days later, which I will describe shortly...

PS. Actually I won't be describing it shortly, because the dream log is at home, and I won't be home for about nine days - whoops!

Looking forward to when you do get home and post this David.

Sue x

firecatpickles

Thank you for your thoughts Milfoil.

firecatpickles

Sophie-David said:
ask the Tarot about who the "uncle" in your dream was.
I will do this now and post it there.

Milfoil

Now its getting a bit freaky

I wasn't sure if I should post this dream since I couldn't make sense of it but after reading Sophie-davids last post

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?p=799778#post799778

there are such similarities and truths there for me personally I felt it was worth posting my dream here.

I go to sleep with the single thought that I want to learn about my path in life.

I know I dreamed way more than this but the earliest bit I remember fully is being in an airport terminal waiting to leave. I am alone, happy and surrounded by other travellers. While waiting, there are a litter of puppies (all black labradors) which come running around us, sniffing and playing. My thought is to leave them until one chooses to come to me. 3 come over to me, I pet them then they run off. Finally a white pup with longer, curly fur (not like a labrador at all, more like an odd mongrel) comes to me, jumps up on my chair, on my knee and won't leave me. I feel the love and return it by petting and loving the little dog. (btw I don't own a dog)

Next, I have arrived at the other airport and the dog is still with me, no lead, it just follows me and stays with me. I seem to have brought a black bag with me which belongs to another woman. I give it to her but she doesn't even acknowledge me or thank me so I leave her and sit down.

Finally I arrive at a sort of school/hotel. It is a single story, new building set high up on a hill top and surrounded by beautiful gardens, trees etc. From my room I can see out of the window there is a massive (20 or 30 feet across) black disc, sort of like a big archery target but all black and with the number 6 pinned to it.

There are graves to the front of the building, each of these has a little black flag with the number 6 on it, some have several. I undress to take a shower and walk down the empty corridoor in my underwear to the bathroom but I can't remember if I showered or not - the bathroom was beautiful though.

A class is now going on in the corridoor and a woman teacher is showing students how to paint little pot figurines (pixies etc). Still in my underwear but seemingly not bothered, I mention that I have already paid for this class but she doesn't give me anything to do so I wander off to the front of the building which is all glass.

The view would be spectacular but for another of these massive round black discs with 6's pinned to it. Around the side of it I can see what looks like a Northern European or possibly Canadian landscape of hills, mountains and mist in the valleys. I have the feeling that these discs and the '6' flags are part of a ritual or anual event that the school observs so possibly something to do with regular observance on my part. (I've been slacking lately)

When Sophie-David mentions being whole by ballancing all the archetypes I think this has great bearing with myself also right now. A great deal of dream metaphores and other messages about my life lately have been hingeing on ballance, harmony, compassion and unconditional love.

I'm sorry for such a long post but if anyone can try to help me see the finer points of this dream I would be most grateful.

psychic sue

Last night I was in a college building of some sort. I was trying to find my way to the right classroom, but every floor looked the same. I was trying to get to floor 3 but I was on floor 2 and then floor 4. I was walking down the corridors looking for the right door. Some were modern, some were old (like the wooden doors of an old study) but I couldn't see one I recognised - the door I needed to go through.

There was a concrete staircase (zig-zag type) with metal hand rails and posts. Lots of people were coming up and down them but no-one seemed to be able to help me. They would say "you are on the 4th floor you need the third" so I would go down a floor, and then it would be the 2nd. It was so frustrating.

I am thinking this is about looking for the right spiritual direction (as it was set in a college - a place of learning) - looking at old and new things but not finding the right one for me. Other people try to point me in the right direction, but ultimately, I have to find my way myself.

mingbop

well I'm not happy. All I dreamed about was that I was cleaning this huge building !!! lol I must be missing work !