Fairy Tale Spread #8 - Cinderella's Victim Spread

ArwenNightstar

Fairy Tale Spread #8 - Cinderella's Victim Spread

Cinderella had a hard life, but how much of it was her own doing? My belief is that she made herself a victim of that abuse her stepmother and stepsisters dealt out to her. So this spread is based on what makes us a victim and how to break out of that. You will see that finding your heart's desire and gaining it and keeping it are not one in the same.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~12~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~11~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~9~~~~~~~~~10~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~8~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~7~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~6~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~3~~~~~~~~5~~~~~~~4~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~2~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~1~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1. Sitting in the Ashes - This represents what locks us into our own victim mentality. Watch for extremely positive cards here as these may indicate false sunshine.

2. Abandoned by death - This represents a physical, mental or spiritual loss that caused us to nosedive into victim mentality.

3. Ugly Stepsister #1 - This represents how our victim mentality affects us on a physical level.

4. Ugly Stepsister #2 - This represents how our victim mentality affects us on a mental level.

5. Wicked Stepmother - This represents how our victim mentality affects us on a spiritual level.

6. Invitation to the ball -This represents your own desire to change.

7. Fairy Godmother - Who or what will help you change.

8. The prince - This represents your true heart's desire

9. Midnight - This represents you fleeing your true desire.

10. The shoe - This represents your chance to regain your desire... your reason to fight for it.

11. The search - This represents what you need to become worthy in your own mind of your true desire. This is the shattering of the victim mentality moment.

12. And they lived Happily Ever After - Outcome of regaining your true desire.

Fairy Tale Spread #1 - Mirror, Mirror
Fairy Tale Spread #2 - Big, Bad Wolf
Fairy Tale Spread #3 - Rapunzel's Tower
Fairy Tale Spread #4 - Sleeping Beauty
Fairy Tale Spread #5 - Princess on a Glass Hill
Fairy Tale Spread #6 - Four Dragons
Fairy Tale Spread #7 - The Ugly Duckling

minimonster777

I really, really love your fairytale spreads. They are so imaginative, versatile, and beautiful...I can't wait to see more of them!

This one in particular will work beautifully for my own personal feeling of victimization!

ArwenNightstar

minimonster777 said:
I really, really love your fairytale spreads. They are so imaginative, versatile, and beautiful...I can't wait to see more of them!

This one in particular will work beautifully for my own personal feeling of victimization!

Thank you! Please let me know how this one works for you!

skat510

Arwen, this spread was just what I've been looking for (I've had a rocky road of late and definitely was a pity party of one. heh.). So I definitely got a lot out of my reading, both some harsh truths and glimmers of hope. I can PM you with the details if you'd like. Thanks :)

Lain_82

Wow....... This spread is whjat I've been looking for. I'm a pisces, and tend to stuck and pity me when what I really need to do is change and act. This spread should help me understand the reasons beneath my victim mentality and how I can change.

ArwenNightstar

skat510 said:
Arwen, this spread was just what I've been looking for (I've had a rocky road of late and definitely was a pity party of one. heh.). So I definitely got a lot out of my reading, both some harsh truths and glimmers of hope. I can PM you with the details if you'd like. Thanks :)

I would love to see it!

ArwenNightstar

Lain_82 said:
Wow....... This spread is whjat I've been looking for. I'm a pisces, and tend to stuck and pity me when what I really need to do is change and act. This spread should help me understand the reasons beneath my victim mentality and how I can change.

Thank you!!! Let me know how it works for you please.

Goatqueen

Your spreads are amazing - I can't wait to try them out! I will let you know how they go! I printed them out so I can access them offline - I hope you don't mind. I won't tell anyone they're mine! lol :p :D

Do you have any ideas for your next one? I hear Beauty and the Beast is a good fairytale *hinthint* :D

ArwenNightstar

Goatqueen said:
Your spreads are amazing - I can't wait to try them out! I will let you know how they go! I printed them out so I can access them offline - I hope you don't mind. I won't tell anyone they're mine! lol :p :D

Do you have any ideas for your next one? I hear Beauty and the Beast is a good fairytale *hinthint* :D

Thank you! I will put that one on the burner!

Ann Yu

IT's really creative and amazing and meaningful!! I love it!