Strange dream

catlin

I had a rather strange dream.

I dreamt that in the front garden of my grandparent's house there were several standing stones like Stonehenge en miniature. Under the biggest standing stone (which was covered by ivy) small animals like birds, felines, weasel, etc. were all peacefully resting. I approached them carefully to see if it was true that they were only asleep (I could not believe my eyes to see animals which usually hunted and killed each other resting together). They awoke one after the other , streching their limbs, playing a bit and then they went off.

I awoke, too.

Alissa

Excellent dream! The small animals remind me of familiars as well.

I hope someone with a lot more information on standing stones might remark on their signifcance, but I can only say they seemed to me like guardians of the little creatures.

Pollux

What a nice dream... I want one like that too.

Couldn't it be related to familiars and elementals?
Maybe you are working more with Earth lately, and that resulted in the dream?

I also remember you associate Fall/Autumn with Earth/North.
Could it be related?

ladycj

catlin said:
I had a rather strange dream.

. . . front garden of my grandparent's house . . . like Stonehenge en miniature. Under the biggest standing stone (which was covered by ivy) small animals like birds, felines, weasel, etc. were all peacefully resting. . . (I could not believe my eyes to see animals which usually hunted and killed each other resting together). . .

If the stones were in a circle, this could represent protection. You state that they were in the front garden of your grandparent's house, so this could mean that you associate your grandparents with a sence of security. The Ivy, I believe, confirms this since it takes time to grow, and it shelters the "small animals" (you and your relatives that go there) from the world, and each other. I would guess, that your family sometimes bickers, yet when they gather there, they are at peace with one another.

Don't know if I got that right or not, but it was still a beautiful dream. I love it when I have dreams like that. :)

Blessings