View Single Post
Citizen

Purple Myst 

Hi Gorgeousbutterfly

Funny I came across this post just now as lately I've been very interested in angel communication. Finding (white) feathers is one of the ways angels communicate with us, to let us know they heard our prayers or to let us know that we're on the right path. Also sequences you encounter often might be a sign from your angels. On http://www.sharonmay.co.uk you can find lots of info about angels and how to communicate with them. Doreen Virtue also writes good books on angels, I believe.

I've been finding white feathers at certain periods in my life. Over the past week I've been thinking a lot about a certain issue in my life, and asking the angels to assist me in that. I also asked for a sign. The minute I asked, I had the images of a beautiful white feather in my head. A large greyish white feather has been lying in the meadow next to my house for the past week. Also, I've been seeing sequences of 1.11 or 11.11 or 10.11 everywhere I go. Clocks, keeping quality dates of food and drink, times someone posts something in a forum, receipts... I trust that I am guided and on the right path, although I don't see it yet at the moment.

You're definitely not the only one seeing these signs, and isn't it great to know that we're not alone and being guided?

Purple Myst
Top   #2