help with my strange Reiki dream!...

napaea

* * * warning: this is sure to be a rather lengthy post.
if you are faint of heart, bored easily, or hate dreaming, do not read any further * * *

ok, i had this weird dream this morning. first i will give some details that i think are important.

* i am currently unemployed, have been all summer. this has been great cause
a) it has given me extra time to work on my "thought" patterns and try to be a more positive thinker and manifester

b) it has given me time to work on my tarot seriously

* we are planning to move to seattle soon, and i'm really wanting to read professionally out there, if possible

* i have always been one to remember my dreams except this summer. i haven't remembered as many. i haven't slept well, waking up frequently and at odd hours.
but this dream i feel i had early in the morning, and woke up several times after and still remembered it vividly.

* i decided yesterday i may need to try harder to get a job, or take one i don't want that much for a while, instead of waiting for the perfect job, etc. so i started thinking about this last night, and considering whether i should try to get a "reading" job out here for the time being, if possible

* * * * * DREAM * * * * * *

1. i am looking for a job. somehow or another i hear of a woman who may need help or an assistant. i go to see her.

2. she teaches Reiki, bellydancing, and a variety of other things.

3. we have a very long talk. she likes me and says i have good strong energy. we talk so long i end up spending the night on her couch or chair.

4. i don't ever call my sister to tell her im not coming home. i think about it, and decide she won't worry about me.

5. i can't sleep there. she is playing country music.

6. in the a.m. a bunch of people come over for some ritual. tons of people, and teenage girls, and an old guy who is probably the grandfather or elder.

7. this ritual thing involves staying in a room all together, sort of caveish, and there is oil, water, and other stuff i don't remember. everyone is in belly dancing outfits or robes. while it is serious, they are all having fun and being lighthearted as well.

8. after ritual thing, she wants to know do i want to get involved in this. now it has gone from a potential job {which wasn't to pay a lot, but she was going to teach me Reiki and bellydancing as compensation} where i would assist with all the clients and preparation of stuff, to me becoming involved in some group.

9. she says to come back at 4pm.

10. i come back with my mom (why! would i do this?!)

11. they say their belief system rivals christianity. not argumentatively, but as though they don't need to believe in christianity because this is its equal somehow or something

12. i worry that this system may exclude my interest and involvement in witchcraft. i am more of a pagan than a religious cult person, so am concerned that this group would ask me to give up what i am learning.

13. they tell me to come back at midnight to talk further with the grandfather type, and that i shouldn't be alone at any time today.

14. my mom and i fight after leaving house, cause she is avid christian and wants me to walk with jesus, blah blah blah

*** ok that is the dream. here are notes! (told you this would be long!)

2- i have taken Reiki I and want to go on with the other levels, but need a teacher and $ for classes
2- i have been wantiing to take up bellydancing, and am going to take classes from a woman in seattle
3- i do have strong energy. all psychics tell me this
4- i worry like crazy when my sister is late and doesn't call me.
i would always call. the fact that i don't makes me wonder if i am "mesmerized" by the situation, or why am i being irresponsible. (though she really probably wouldn't worry)
5- i haven't been sleeping well
6- a few years ago i met a grandfather of a Lakota tribe who gave me my Native Earth name in a sweat lodge. we have since had difficult situations between us, him pressuring me to help ground him in ceremonies, and get more involved in ways i don't want to. he has pressured me a lot.

everything else i have no idea!
HELP!!!!

all of this just cause i thought i'd start looking for a tarot reading job around here!

SherryZoned

Wow..what a dream...Wish I could help more...Have you done a tarot reading asking about what this all may mean?..Could it be..You need to get your priorities straight..I mean like...figure out what you want and what ti takes to get it..Maybe talk to the grandfather..let him know it is to much pressure..and you don't appreciate it..Same with your mom..Let her know...Possibley all that stuff will take so much time that you won't be able to be as close to your sister as you were..ack I have no idea what I am saying..Hopefully someone who can help will post..

Phoenix

I have moved this thread to the Divination section, as it is better suited here than Chat.

Phoenix
Moderator, Chat

HOLMES

for my freind napea

* * * * * DREAM interpration. * * * * * *

1.when the student is ready the teacher will appear

2. there are other things you can do , perhaps combined them with tarot reading.

.3.the fact you don't remember what you were talking shows the message was for your subsconsiouc. the period of sleep suggest an incubation period which you need to assimilate the message into your life.

4.message that to let your sister go, she trust you enough not to worry about you it is time to do the same for her and move on with your life. it is your time now.

5. do you recall the song ? perhaps hidde meaning is in the song.

.6 it is showing that like minded people stick together and tend to follow older soul level spirits

7.well. it is a reminder not to be serious but be like the monk who dances :O) this remind me of outing we did in winnipeg we were up all night talking about spiritual stuff in a ashtar command group we did ritual got up and dance, and did chanting then in the morning we all went home . the cavish aspects reminds me of that for we did it in the darkbut for a small dimmed lamp which came to look like a camp fire.

8.this is deeper then job obivisouly whatever the dream is pointing to is a new career where possibly you be the learner but i give you a differnt aspects. it is obivious she is a spirit guide. and wants you to do reiki, belly dancing, and you will be taught the deeper aspects as you do it by her over time notice no tarot is mentioned for she is telling you that it is more then the tarot for your abilitis

9.from 330 to 430 go walk around in your area and follow you impressions for you will stop or read a flyer or something for you the timing is important not where. if you should move that is the time to go look there as well.

10. (it is obivious that you need to get your approval in the beliefs that were instilledin you by your mother,, kind of reconciling.

11,the deeper meaning of reiki is that stems from christ they say for it was the method he used when he was healing, called king;s touch. it is not curretnly as powerful as when christ used it for it is said he made people walk, the blind see. yet reiki is alwasy developing new symbols, new systems. trying to get better and deeper yet too much is dependant on symbols and not beleif.
deep down that is what worries you, reiki been changed to be universal beilief all that mattered was the attunemet and the symbols. what abut the belief?(though i heard of second degree having symbols that mentally attune the person to a better life)
might want to try some other systems but not know this they too are controlling, when it comes to money.example radiance was changed to make it sound less it is by a maser radiance praticioner that it is not true radiance on a website review i saw about their book. your wondering about faith in this. :)

12.that in it; self is a message to not worry walk your own path and follow your own heart. i think you are really refering to the reiki system deep down and not the group systems.

13. . in this dream , a guide would tell you that you are never alone especialy in the dream world. why would the grandfather type be there a the witching hour ?
mahap you can talk to the grandfather type at the midnigh in your mediatins. and to use your friends network to help you get through your difficult times.

14. the dream is telling you no matter what you do, try to live up to others expectation and you wil not be able to do it live up to your own path and soul direction. she doesn't control your life either :O)

1 not to say reiki is not for you , but maybe other systms of reik .
aslo seek out certain teachers other are cheaper then others :O)
2. might be warning you abou the woman in seattle
3- you were born with a strong energy field , that has give more of a reciver field then the normal person .
4- i worry like crazy when my sister is late and doesn't call me.
i would always call. the fact that i don't makes me wonder if i am "mesmerized" by the situation, or why am i being irresponsible. (though she really probably wouldn't worry) it is time to let her be her person, the only thing you can do is send her light and ask her spirit guides, her animal and the creator to look afterhere,
5- get some sleep :O) with the teas, and the herbs,
6- a few years ago i met a grandfather of a Lakota tribe who gave me my Native Earth name in a sweat lodge. we have since had difficult situations between us, him pressuring me to help ground him in ceremonies, and get more involved in ways i don't want to. he has pressured me a lot. he sees the potential in you ,, but a teacher rarely treats by pressue, but makes you work for it. it may be that his time of passing is coming soon (the midnight hour) and they want you to talk to him and learn all you can before he goes, especially shamanic aspects. your mind was telling you to get involved in the sweat lodge before it is lost to you .
cave rituals sweatlodge is dark and there is opening in between rounds lik a cave) we know the sweat lodge represens the mothr womb why she was in the dream . and also she was wanting you to go christian. on a deeper level you associate the native spirituality with rules much like christianity. yet nanabishoo the creator son of the natives was the christ third coming.and he tauht a differntway of living as we had no previous writings, no books, just oral tradition and our way of life and a totally differnt enviroment then the middle east where he was from . or where ever bethlem and irseal is. as i don't know my geophraphy.

should you wish i be more then happy to read your cards on the situation :O)

napaea

oh HOLMES, i am crying (ok, misting a little!)
your interpretation is so full of thought and understanding and so indepth. thank you sooooooo much for this.

you know, i didn't make the connection at all that this dream had much to do with reiki. funny. when i first took the Reiki I class, i was so excited. many people have told me i was a healer, and that i would help heal people and the earth. and i got so excited to learn about reiki. then after a while, i wasn't sure that i would be affective at it.

thank you for all of this information. i know you are right, that the walk and path i am on right now has much more than just tarot. and thank you for the advice about the grandfather, the walking and seeing signs, and the woman in seattle

this is a wonderful interpretation. when are you going to charge people for this kind of stuff? :D

many blessings to you and much love my friend.

napaea

how interesting is this, HOLMES?

i went walking, llike you said, and thought, hmmmm, i should sit here during lunch hour and do readings, and maybe people walking by will want some? (this is downtown by where all the workers go by)

well, i didn't actually do that yet.
but after thinking that, i started thinking of other things i could do.
and last night i asked the universe to answer something very specifically for me..."if it is in my best interest to do blah and blah, then please bring me more tarot clients, so i can see that this is on the path.."

well. a week ago i made some chakra candles for my Reiki master/teacher. i only today packed them up and went to see her. i let her know about me doing tarot and gave her the website, and she said. "oooo, i want a reading"

well, i didn't have my cards, so she sent her assistant over to her house to get HER cards. and then she offered to put me in as a reader before one of her classes on psychic development.
so i will read 3-4 times a month for 3 hours at a time, doing past life readings there! yay! my answer the very next day!
i had been wondering yesterday and today where i should go to do readings, a coffee shop, a restaraunt, where? and here it is, right with the Reiki master, similar to in my dream, where she invites me to work and become one of "them".

interesting

Royal Cat

Congratulations Napaea! That's wonderful to hear. :) I'm so happy for you.

Cat

napaea

Thanks Royal Cat! ( hey, don't i still owe you one? don't fear, it's coming, sorry it's taking so long!)