Princess comin at ya.JPG
    7.1 KB · Views: 413

magpiejst

hoorah!

A new Kat Deck! Drinks all 'round.
What will Mona Lisa show up as?

magpie

Chronata

oh my! I missed a day here...and look what popped up!

Kat...this deck proves to be exquisite.

I eagerly anticipate seeing more! (and finding out that secret :D)

magpie9

Retrokat, are you going to do a limited Artist's edition before you go mass market with this one? It seems to work very well for a number of artists, and their decks.
But I'm just being greedy to get my hands on one, soonest as possibile...and I bet I'm not alone in that! If this is actually historically based, I vote for Anne Bolin as Queen of Swords!
I'm so delighted tht yo are starting a new deck..please do keep up posted. By the time it's ready, it'll be pre-sold out!

Embla

Ok now I am so curious I am not going to be able to sleep at night... How do we get Kat to tell us her secret?? Very much looking forward to this mysterious and possibly controversial deck of the sky. In the meantime I´ll get out my Golden and love it some more... Thank you for all your wonderful tarot-contributions Kat!

TemperanceAngel

Kat how lovely to see you *hugs* hope you are well :)

So the world doesn't need another Tarot deck eh, but one more certainly won't harm anyone.

love your work, as always and would like to be put on the list of people waiting to purchase thank you. I also would LOVE a limited edition :D

retrokat

*hugs back* :)

Speaking of secrets, Jasper and I got married a couple of weeks ago, eloped when we were in Sydney. Haven't told his parents yet, as they don't approve. My guess is that they don't read tarot boards though so I can tell you guys ;)

TemperanceAngel

retrokat said:
*hugs back* :)

Speaking of secrets, Jasper and I got married a couple of weeks ago, eloped when we were in Sydney. Haven't told his parents yet, as they don't approve. My guess is that they don't read tarot boards though so I can tell you guys ;)

Even BIGGER hugs back :D OMG how exciting and congratulations. I love it.
You know I also eloped, the only way to get married I say ;)

Hugs to Jasper too. When are you coming to visit Melbourne again?

magpiejst

wheeeee!

Yay Kat and Jasper!
many hugs and congrats from nyc!
you guys are meant for each other.
Hurrah!

Judy

baba-prague

retrokat said:

That's great news! I hope his parents come around - usually parents do :)

Good to see you working on a deck too - thanks for showing it here, I look forward to seeing more.