You Simply Must Get One Of These!! [Tarot Journal, Grimoire etc]

MystiqueMoonlight

There is this book binder in Adelaide who will create a Tarot Journal, Grimoire etc in anyway you wish.

His work is outstanding and he supplies to all over the world.

This link will take you to the book he created for me. It is a full base relief in leather of the High Priestess card. http://www.users.on.net/jasemate/books/realm/SC-HighPriestess.html

He can do what ever you like and his prices (which are very very reasonable) are based upon the work he has to do for you. But he is not limitd to anything.

There is nothing in this for me, but as an artist I am so impressed with his work I really wanted to share with you guys.

The direct link to his homepage is http://www.gekkoweb.i-p.com/books/

Keslynn

Oh gorgeous! I wish I was out of the tarot closet to my folks because that looks like a dandy Yule gift. Though part of me would be afraid to write in it.

:) Kes

Kazz

Oh my!!! I have to get me one of these..:D:D:D:D:D:D
Thanks for this link, I love them and I definately will have to have a chat to Santa Clause.

Off to go and see ALL of these right now

Cheers
Kazz

:TQC

Alta

Ohmigoodness!! Those are so wonderful I almost jumped through the screen to hold them. wow.

Demonesse

*looks at the books in adoration - there goes my immortal and demonic soul*

Mystique, how much was your book? Did you design the art yourself?

Alissa

Somebody tell Liliana!!!! :D

It is lovely... thanks for sharing the link!

MystiqueMoonlight

Demonese,

Yes I designed the cover myself. I simply told him what I wanted the cover to be (the eye represents the 3rd eye by the way) and he did a mock up of it for me and emailed it to me.

He actually had a few suggestions which were all very nice, but this one lent itself to me more.

By the way the reason for this card on the cover is because it is my Soul Card.

Apparently the price depends on the amount of work he has to do and the materials he uses such as type of leather, paper, end pages and any additional bits and pieces. He tells me he is not limited to anything design or material.

It cost me A$90 which included the postage but once again I have to stress that is depended wholey on the materials and artwork I desired. I know this book will outlast me.

Demonesse

Okay, I'm SO ignorant but what's a Soul Card and how do I find out how to calculate mine?

MystiqueMoonlight

Demonese,

There is a thread on this somewhere, but i don't kno how to find it. Perhaps someone here will be kind enough to help us out :)