Discussion: Archangel Oracle

knowledge seeker

great, this week i am flat-chat, but i will have time next week to start. but don't let this stop you if you wish to this week.
i am thinking that i will probably just intuitively pull a card, listen to what it says to me, and share. let me know if you have other ideas, just need to be mindful of 'sharing experiences' that this doesn't include readings, as this is only to be shared in the readings' section of the forum, i believe.
blessings
KS

TheArchangelsBoy

No, its not readings. Its my experiences I have come across since using this deck.

I hope it is okay to discuss them here?

knowledge seeker

i just checked out the forum rules, & it appears that should be fine. as it is experiences with the deck. just jump over to the forum rules & have a read, then you are aware yourself too :smile:
KS

TheArchangelsBoy

Well since I have bought this deck, the Archangel Michael now constantly appears to my right. And if there is any danger to me, he will raise his sword and swing it all around me like he is protecting me. If I do a reading, it is always very powerful if Michael appears. "Crystal Clear Intentions" seems to be the card that comes up constantly in my readings.

I have also noticed that the Archangel Raphael has been busy too. "Healthy Lifestyle" also constantly appears in my readins. Raphael has appeared to me too but in a slightly different way. He appears by making my awareness of the colour green go beserk. If I see anything green, I am constantly reminded of his messages.

The other Archangel who is peeking in is Uriel. Uriel has made himself known to me for the benefit of my friend. She doesn't have the Archangel's Deck but is a huge fan of Uriel. When I was in a shop, Uriel was with me prompting me to buy my friend the Daily Guidance from the Angels deck and Uriel told me to ask my friend to pray to him. And its funny...the colour my friend has decided to paint the entrance to her house is pale yellow. And pale yellow is the colour of Uriel! :D

knowledge seeker

that's some great experiences! i've often had cards that repeatively appear in readings, and some still do from day one to now!
I've too had the colour awareness. it's as though the colour does literally JUMP out at you. the best way for me to describe it is as though everything is in black & white except for that particular colour (which is usually for me also green or yellow, have occasionally had blue) which then appears exceptionally bright!

i'll not be able to pop in here for a week, so anyone, feel free to keep this going, and i'll be in as soon as i can to add some more

blessings
KS

TheArchangelsBoy

I had a great experience last night.

My mate came over for a reading and I did one for him. He got all excited that it answered the question he had asked. I got excited because one of my regular cards started the reading - ANGEL THERAPY - it practically comes out in every reading I do and usually it falls out while I am shuffling. The card fell out for him while he was shuffling. lol However, all the other cards never have appeared in my readings. It was interesting for both of us.

Anyway, he got a bit excited and want to try and read mine and I let him. He shuffled the cards for a while then when he was ready he pulled three cards out for me. Low and behold the first card to come out was my Archangel Michael card "Crystal Clear Intentions." I started laughing. I knew that Michael was playing with me saying - doesn't matter who uses these cards or if you didnt ask me for help, I am still here with and for you.

Michael is so cool. :)

TheArchangelsBoy

I am really excited about this coming Sunday. I did a reading for my friend and Uriel was really anxious to come forward for her. Anyway, she followed the advice that Uriel offered her and now she is has important and exciting news to tell me. YAY!

I love these Archangel's Cards. They are so cool. :D

memries

I just bought the deck a couple of days ago and tonight did a couple of readings for myself.
I will read this whole thread and have read part of it already.

It came to my attention because I went to a sort of evening and a lady read my card for me and it was the Archangel Deck she was using.

They seem so kind and loving compared to Tarot and not as much tension when the cards turn up. Also, and I think it helps, they are not confrontational.

I hope no one minds that I will join in occasionally. I do not know enough yet to be conversant with the Deck.

midamah

Does anyone know where I could download or see a copy of the book that goes along with this deck? Your explanations are great! I just need to see more.

Thanks

Halo_n_Wingz

I love this deck and would love to do readings and just play in general if anyone is interested. I'll find a reading I did for a friend via facebook that was incredible and share it here :)