A spread to set intentions and achieve a goal

Saskia

Hi all, I've modified a spread by Little Red Tarot to create a goal achieving spread and I'd like feedback on it - how does this one respond to you?

A spread for achieving a goal (no specific layout).

1. Where are you now?

2. What should you leave behind to achieve the goal?

3. What is the most important element for you in this goal (a lesson to learn, an emotion you want to feel etc. to pinpoint, why this particular goal is important to you)

4. The best advice regarding this goal?

5. Help available for you to achieve the goal? (can be internal or external resource).

6. Your special strength/skill to achieve this goal?

7. Where you'll be by the end of the year regarding the goal?

pageofswords9110

Hi all, I've modified a spread by Little Red Tarot to create a goal achieving spread and I'd like feedback on it - how does this one respond to you?

A spread for achieving a goal (no specific layout).

1. Where are you now?

2. What should you leave behind to achieve the goal?

3. What is the most important element for you in this goal (a lesson to learn, an emotion you want to feel etc. to pinpoint, why this particular goal is important to you)

4. The best advice regarding this goal?

5. Help available for you to achieve the goal? (can be internal or external resource).

6. Your special strength/skill to achieve this goal?

7. Where you'll be by the end of the year regarding the goal?

This is just what i needed thanks?

RiverRunsDeep

Oooh, I like this A LOT! I don't have time to work on it tonight, but I'm going to use this spread within the next few days and will post my results here!

Saskia

Hi Page and River, I'd hugely appreciate feedback once you've tested the spread :)

Hemera

the one by Little Red Tarot

Thank you Saskia :)
Below is the spread from Little Read Tarot that was an inspiration to Saskia´s spread in post #1. (Just because links sometimes stop working..)

---------------------------------------------------------
The querent is at the high point of the bridge – position 4 – where they have a very interesting view. From here, they can look backwards over the way they’ve come, they can see the journey so far and shore they have left behind. Then, turning forwards, they can also see the steps ahead, and their destination – the shore on the other side.

Here are the card positions, laid out in an arch upwards from 1 to 4, then down the other side to card 7:

1. What you have left behind

2. The hardest lesson you learned

3. Something that helped you

4. The high point – where you are right now, looking back and looking forward

5. The next step

6. Something that will help you

7. Your destination: the new shore

cozmo0_4

What a great spread Saskia.
It gives a great read for what's going on in my life at present - all the cards flowed for me to show my journey into the future and how to deal with things.
Thanks

DesertDream

great spread, i get way to lax at time and need to refocus what my intentions are in this life and this helps do just that! perfect and thank you for bringing it to my attention....by the way.... i got goals i have to go do....like now! ta-ta!