Ultimate Book T

Abrac

I've been meaning to do this for awhile so i finally bit the bullet and did it. I pulled together all the available GD tarot info that I know of and put it all under one roof. Check it out. :)

Direct download.

Download Ultimate Book T 10mb

Abrac

The cards that illustrate The Tarot Trumps by Soror Q.L. are from the Whare Ra Tarot

INIVEA

checking it out, thanks for taking the time to compile everything under one roof :)

Barleywine

Thanks! Excellent work, and the colored card illustrations are great. Can I safely replace Jim Eshelman's reconstruction for the College/Temple of Thelema, or should I consider this one supplemental?

thorhammer

This is so kind of you. Many thanks.

Samweiss

Thanks Abrac! This will come in handy. I especially appreciate the example readings you included here. I have seen them some time before and studying them can be a great value.

Abrac

No, this doesn't replace Jim's. His is based on the Crowley Thoth deck.

Zephyros

Thank you for sharing, Abrac, this must have been a tremendous undertaking! I've skimmed it online, as soon as I'm back to my own computer I'll download it. The images make the entries on the different cards so much clearer.

Abrac

I updated this document and and the link above. I keep having problems with text not spacing evenly but I found a new PDF converter that works great (7-PDF Maker); all the text issues are now gone. I also made a few other edits and corrections. Overall a much superior document to the last one.

zhark

great work, thnx