Mercury Retrograde: June 15-July 9 in Cancer

GoddessArtemis

Not again! I knew something was wrong when both my home phone and cell phone kept acting up!

So we're in Merc retro (again) with it in Cancer, we're to focus on our feelings and understanding our inner workings.

As an aside, I also find that when Merc goes retro, my tarot reading becomes horribly confusing...like a foreign language I never learned.

Thoughts?

GA

P.S. See follow-up thread here: http://tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=82655

Embla

Oh no, not again!!!! I find that when Mercury is in retrograde it always affects me deeply. Communication is difficult, there is always potential for unnecessary misunderstandings, e-mail messes up, technical things behave oddly.... Perhaps it can be seen as a gift this time when it is in cancer if you accept the challenge of taking close care of your emotions and inner workings?

But...why does it always last so long????

tarot4fun

Staying grounded~

:heart:

frelkins

really? My husband has been telling me that I've been snappish for the past few days. So I started back on the bach flowers. . . .

paradoxx

A few things I have noticed so far:

Space Shuttle Atlantis and the Space Station glitches
Tarotforum being upgraded
some apartments being renovated
a copy machine at work not working properly

Since i was born during a mercury retrograde, this should be interesting.

LixiPixi

I was just reading about this the other day. It suggested to locate which house Cancer was in in your birth chart. This will be the area (the one the house represents) that will be affected most during this retrograde phase.

I must remember to go look this up!

LP~

P.S. HA!! I just realized why my husband's paycheck didn't show up in the mail yesterday or today like it was supposed to! Oh lordy.....

YDM42

I am experiencing similar, dropped calls off the cuff- just crazy crazy communication interferences. Not just cell phone, but land line, cable- internet and email.

LixiPixi

Yep - I have two more mishaps to add to the list.....a neighbor loaned us (yes, loaned) a garbage disposal (ours has been broken since we moved in two months ago and the 2nd half of our sink has been unuasable to this day) and today, also loaned us a window air conditioner (we have skylights in the living room and it gets VERY warm in here during the afternoon hours) just this afternoon. So far, the garbage disposal doesn't "fit" properly without added plumbing necessities, and yep, you guessed it, the A/C unit doesn't seem to be putting a dent into the temperature of the living area.

Mercury retrograde ends when??? (LOL)

LP~

star-lover

mercury rx

2 things for me here

reluctance to tackle talking about awkward feelings that may have gone on for a while

computer playing silly games

be glad when its over

the station means its a good time to sort these problems out

i don't fear rx's anymore

i find them constructive - as if they are saying sort out the backlog and you will be fine

Embla

Thank you for that perspective star-lover, I do want to be able to sort out the backlog and make things better. Today has been very difficult, huge conflict with a shop-owner who refused to take back a jacket they had washed for me and then destroyed the quality of, and then more conflicts with friends and family, and at the cash register my card wasn´t accepted and I had to show ID as if I was some kind of criminal. I really hope all these things come up to the surface to be dealt with and regenerated into useful positivity!