Pictures of our reading space/table

Indigo Rose

diamond said:
I knew you would give the prototype "Claret" embroidered cloth a loving home, and you have. You have created a perfect Lammas setting with it. Your pictures will certainly find a home on the TT website. I love the "Baroque" bag with that cloth too. Thanks Hearthcricket for sharing your creativity with us.

Yes, HC I appreciate your talent and the beautiful settings you create. It's cool that they will be featured on the TT website. :cool5:

:heart: IR

a_shikhs

Connected well with my Llewellyn Tarot today and had fun decorating a bit and doing lengthy readings.

Attachments

• DSC00463.JPG
    DSC00463.JPG
    89 KB · Views: 374

Astraea Aurora

a_shiks said:
Connected well with my Llewellyn Tarot today and had fun decorating a bit and doing lengthy readings.

Uhh, so moody. Very nice. You remembered me that I wanted to use my Llewellyn for some late summer / autumn readings. I'm off to dig it out of its heavy winter accessories I wrapped it in in February ... :D

Astraea Aurora :grin:

tarotlyn

Ahhh...the Llewellyn deck ... it is so beautiful! And reads so accurately also...:heart: love it!

And...:heart: a_shikhs:
Your stones are wonderful. Did you make the blue set on the right?
It looks like a really neat stone reading set. Love those! What do you call your set?

Do you make and sell them? I have seen similar stones on ebay but NOTHING like yours...
Those are beautiful and look like they have a lot of detail.

I have a psychic friend that made me a set of flat tile reading stones that are very accurate.
She said they made them and threw them for readings when she was a child - she is 83 now!

Your whole layout looks so inviting! :)

:heart: Thanks for sharing...
Love!
Lyn

a_shikhs

Thanks Astraea Aurora and successgoodhealth. The Llewellyn Tarot is perfect for this kind of weather and has a lovely autumny feel to it in a way. :love:

successgoodhealth said:
And...:heart: a_shikhs:
Your stones are wonderful. Did you make the blue set on the right?
It looks like a really neat stone reading set. Love those! What do you call your set?
Hi successgoodhealth :)
The crystals to the left were given to me as a gift by my AT friend/sister HearthCricket. They are so pretty and I love using them with my decks. :D The ones on the right are Crow Stones made by our lovely AT member Chronata. They read like a dream and are a lovely treasure to have. I remove one stone daily and love trying out spreads with them. :)

tarotlyn

a_shikhs said:
...Crow Stones made by our lovely AT member Chronata. They read like a dream and are a lovely treasure to have. I remove one stone daily and love trying out spreads with them. :)
Thanks for that info...will have to have a little "talkie" with her about those! :D

Also...You both keep on enjoying those Llewellyn cards!
Getting them back out again today, myself! :)

:heart: Love you guys!
Lyn

HearthCricket

Very beautiful, Shikha! I definitely feel a hint of Autumn in your reading space! I think I can smell the candle all the way over to here!!! Now I want to pull my Llewellyn out, too! LOL

May

Hey Shikha, It looks so beautiful... I love the stones =)

missycab

Wow!!!!!!! That's a lot of stones!!!!! :D

Great!

HearthCricket

Inpsired by my new favourite deck, Fantastical Creatures!!!

Attachments

• P1011049FantasticalCreatures.jpg
    P1011049FantasticalCreatures.jpg
    131.4 KB · Views: 294