Faery Seekers Circle ~ April 2008 ~ Sign up thread

ellirhyn

Conzuffled?

Thanks for the info, but I'm a little confuzzled. . . I'm reading for Jewel, and someone else is reading for Jewel, but nobody is reading fro me?
(i'm in group 1)

ellirhyn

By the way, Hi Jewel, I'm looking froward to doing your spring reading for you!

Let me know when you're ready. . . and here's another question. . . where is it posted? Do I PM Jewel, or will there be a "public" thread for us to put the results in?
(Noob questions!)

Alta

ellirhyn said:
By the way, Hi Jewel, I'm looking froward to doing your spring reading for you!

Let me know when you're ready. . . and here's another question. . . where is it posted? Do I PM Jewel, or will there be a "public" thread for us to put the results in?
(Noob questions!)
Hi ellirhyn,

First, sorry about the mix-up, the lists have been corrected.

You are in group 1 and the thread is here:

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?p=1428125#post1428125

Best to post a welcome post to the thread so you get notices.

xx M

Alta

ellirhyn said:
Thanks for the info, but I'm a little confuzzled. . . I'm reading for Jewel, and someone else is reading for Jewel, but nobody is reading fro me?
(i'm in group 1)
Yes, sorry, that's corrected now. The proper reading order for Group 1 is:

Group 1
ellirhyn reads for Jewel
Jewel reads for Baroli
Baroli reads for Eugenia Madora
Eugenia Madora reads for ellirhyn

Alta

Jewel said:
Question ... do I need to wait for ellirhyn to read for me before I read for Baroli??? or can I do Baroli's reading at any time within the given time period? Sorry, just not sure how this group thing works.
No, the readings can be done in any order. It is just to mix things up a bit. Each of you posts your reading and gets feedback. But because you are in a group, if you wish, you can also comment on the readings of others.

Alta

Okay, clearly I managed to muddy the waters. .... sorry....

1. Each group has a thread now, just click on the name of your group in Post 2 and it is linked to your group's thread.

2. The 'round robin' reading method allows some flexibility for problems (i.e. sudden drop-outs of latecomers). The readings are not inter-dependent and can be done in any order. That is, the first person doesn't have to go first etc.

3. It is a good idea to post a little something to your thread. In this way you get an email notice whenever anything new is added. the actual readings came come later.

4. It is good to say if you want the reading focused on some life area or just want a general reading. It can make it more useful for you.

Anything else causing confusion, please, please just post whatever it is.

Marion

Alta

Hi all,

Eugenia Madora is having a health issue and cannot complete her reading for ellirhyn. Is anyone here willing to do a reading for ellirhyn? In Group 1.

If there are no replies I will do one for her myself.

Alta

faerylvr

I would be happy to do her reading...

Alta

Thanks faerylvr!!!