Doggie Tarot

MeeWah

Oh my--a superb illustration for 5 of Leashes! Puts a different spin on the expression, 'up a tree'.

& thanks for adding me to your list :)

truelighth

I am loving the new images. But bummer, been on a holiday for only a week and I missed half of the new cards already. I am sooo curious about that Houd-o-phant. But it is good news that they will be published, so I will be able to see all the cards eventually. Can't wait :)

Callistabell

Okay, Hi everybody! I've been hard at work on the Doggies and I'm one card away from completing the suit of Leads (swords) I am really happy with the way its turning out and I've begun taking steps to find a publisher. We'll see how that goes, but I've got a good feeling. I got a reading several days ago that told me to be "protective" of my creations, so I've taken the card images down. I'm not trying to be rude or anything, just following the advice of the cards. And I think that most people who are active on the forum who have seen been looking around, have already seen them. I would like to post some cards to show you all, but I in the future I will only leave them up for a little while and then take them down. I've been coming up with some nice imagery/ symbolism with the dogs, with the help of my husband, and I'm so glad at how the pips are coming along. I'm working in a sort of out-of-wack sequence, but hey- that's what working for me now, so I'm going with it. Like I said earlier, the final trumps were frustrating me so I skipped ahead. I might do the aces next, I can't wait to share my idea on those with all of you. I'll keep you in the loop, ....and think good thoughts for me on publication if you will (if you like my little doggies' faces. :) I'd appreciate it. :)

Callistabell

stefficus

perfectly understandable, and makes little difference; you have us all hooked already. *wink*

lark

Yes, you do what you need to do to protect your work... as long as we end up with your wonderful deck published that's the main thing.

ethan_greer

I think you may be erring on the side of caution when it comes to the images, but I can get where you're coming from too.

I'm not a dog person (quite the opposite, really) and I think your deck that I've seen so far is awesome. Keep up the good work, and best of luck finding a publisher. This deck certainly deserves "the treatment."

Hooked on TdM

I'm perfectly happy to wait for a published copy! You do what is necessary to protect your work. As stefficus said.. we are all already hooked! ;)

Hooked

Hooked on TdM

I'm perfectly happy to wait for a published copy! You do what is necessary to protect your work. As stefficus said.. we are all already hooked! ;)

Hooked

Callistabell

Okay- I picked two leads pips to share.
:) I'll take them back down pretty soon, but I WANT to share.

(I must say that I'm glad you are hooked :) ...and thanks for the "treatment" comment. -- it makes me happy :)

(JPEGS removed)

GryffinSong

Callistabell, this deck is a winner!!! :thumbsup: Love the lead pips!!! :D