decks ruined by AT members...

harmony1985

Disa said:
George Bush as the Fool in the Gilded- that one stuck with me for a while. It doesn't bother me anymore, though :)

i had only just recieved my gilded deck when i read on here about the fool looking like george bush...so i checked the card and it has to be deliberate the likeness is uncanny! i cant not see him in it now!

Apollonia

Enchanted Serpent said:
At some point I saw that someone had posted that the guy in the 5 of cups in the Fenestra looked like he was emptying his bladder. Well, it does look like he's got a hold of his goodies anyway . . . LOL The guy's arm is just at a weird angle! It did not ruin the deck for me at all, I just giggle when I see it! The Fenestra is one of my personal faves tho, that card is just a little oddity.

I hope this isn't too far off topic, but I just did a single card reading with my new Fenestra. My question: "Which of my dogs peed in the dining room last night, Travis or Bernie?" The card that came up for Travis was the 5 of Cups. I think I have my answer.

scheherazade

George Bush as the Fool in Gilded... oh no... I know I shouldn't have gone into this thread! *giggles madly*

karen0205

scheherazade said:
George Bush as the Fool in Gilded... oh no... I know I shouldn't have gone into this thread! *giggles madly*

I had to pull out my Gilded and look, it really looks like him!

rwcarter

Ciro himself has said here on AT that while the resemblance may be coincidental between our soon-to-be-ex-President and the Fool, it was not intentional on his part. My partner likes to perpetuate that myth even though I keep telling him it ain't so.

And while you people have forced me to buy various decks by your words here on AT (yeah, that's my story and I'm sticking with it - I was forced :laugh:), no one has managed to ruin any decks for me (generally or specifically in this thread) by pointing out something I hadn't seen.

Rodney

All Is One

rwcarter said:
Ciro himself has said here on AT that while the resemblance may be coincidental between our soon-to-be-ex-President and the Fool, it was not intentional on his part. My partner likes to perpetuate that myth even though I keep telling him it ain't so.

And while you people have forced me to buy various decks by your words here on AT (yeah, that's my story and I'm sticking with it - I was forced :laugh:), no one has managed to ruin any decks for me (generally or specifically in this thread) by pointing out something I hadn't seen.

Rodney

I'm with you, Rodney. No one has ruined any of the decks I own but the purple guy vomiting into a bubble is simply not a deck I'll buy.....until someone forces me to by saying good things about it.

I must be very good at mind control. My own mind, that is. I simply see no resemblence to Bush in the Fool of the Gilded. I don't want to see it so I don't.

Mind over matter......I'm telling y'all!

enchanted spirit

Apollonia said:
I hope this isn't too far off topic, but I just did a single card reading with my new Fenestra. My question: "Which of my dogs peed in the dining room last night, Travis or Bernie?" The card that came up for Travis was the 5 of Cups. I think I have my answer.

ROTFL!!! That is too funny! It just kind of figures. I wonder if I should edit my LWB to include this meaning? heeheehee

wytchwood

Netzach said:
What???!!!! Good grief . . . I certainly didn't want to know that. (And I don't altogether believe it!)

Lol! I could believe it, if he was wearing a 'novelty' garment at the time, you can see the strings holding it on....

Le Fanu

O and here is another deck I was just getting into until I read old posts and stopped in my tracks;

The Gill Tarot. Someone commented on the "Sesame Street" minors. Here is an example;

http://taroteca.multiply.com/photos/album/275/Gill#145

How I laughed. But it killed the deck for me!

ETA; can´t you just hear "the Count" in the background shouting "Nine! Ha ha ha ha!"

wytchwood

Lol! I can, Le Fanu ha ha ha ha......

But I think the felt-tip colouring book art killed the deck for me already, I almost loved the deck, I liked where it was coming from symbolically in a way, but the artwork just looked sillier and sillier the longer I looked at it.