A new de-enabling thread

gregory

Nina* said:
Ehh... apparently you do not. ;)
I try :angel:

PS - look on it as research. I have them so that I can tell you why they are awful ? Oh the sacrifices I have made on your behalf....

Look - who else owns the Power Animal ???? (I wonder if anyone else actually does.....}))

What I have done for you guys is beyond the call of anything.....

Nina*

:D

Okay... I guess it's all fine. As long as no-one asks you to de-enable them from the BBC.

gregory

Nina* said:
:D

Okay... I guess it's all fine. As long as no-one asks you to de-enable them from the BBC.
They have. I did it. That REALLY hurt - but I did it..... They actually didn't buy it. My heart broke for those kitties - but.... It was my DUTY :(

cardlady22

re: Yoga Tarot

Mystic_Blue_Jay said:
LOL... your comment had the opposite effect. Now I just want it more.

Yes, I can see how I must have been channeling the Enabling Oompa-Loompa. I spent quite a merry dream with them doing poses, etc. I am feeling extremely sore this morning.

Seriously though, you can only watch this movie . . . I mean deck . . . every now and again. I dare you to watch the movie every day for a week and then see if you still want the deck.

cardlady22

gregory said:
PS - look on it as research. I have them so that I can tell you why they are awful ? Oh the sacrifices I have made on your behalf....

I have a new goddess for the myriad of oracles out there!

gregory

What - you want the Yoga tarot ? STILL ? Is that the one. Forget it - just get one of those fluorescent kaleidoscopes you look at the real world through. MUCH more exciting- and it all MOVES !

fairyhedgehog

gregory said:
look on it as research. I have them so that I can tell you why they are awful ? Oh the sacrifices I have made on your behalf....

<snip>

Gregory, your self-sacrifice leaves me speechless.

:)

starlightexp

So talk me out of the Tarot of Prague please!!!!

Jewel

starlightexp said:
So talk me out of the Tarot of Prague please!!!!
OK now remember that this is a de-enabling thread (otherwise I would be telling you another story *LOL*). OK here goes my attempt ~tries to keep a straight face~:

The art work is all mismatched, looks like cards that should belong to different decks. The deck is very static, rigid, and cold feeling with the statues and stuff (sort of like the Tarot of Paris ... must be a city tarot deck thing or something). In comparison to the other MRP decks it is ugly. If you don't know anything about Prague you will probably want the book, and well the 1st edition kit is hard to come by as it was a limited edition issued several years ago. The 1st edition and the book only are sort of hard to find these days. There are threads where people gripe about the card stock of the second edition which is a little easier to find, and there seems to be consensus that the first edition was better. Do you really need a deck about a European city??? Why not design the Tarot of Chicago or something! *LOL*.

(OK bashing baba decks is just not my thing ... that was hard to write *LOL*)