A new de-enabling thread

WinterRose

I have to agree about Star Woman and Sun ritual....

"The "native american" side is not "for real"" - well that's the biggest de-enabler, actually. The main reason I was intrigued by it was the whole native american aspect.

gregory

Well - have a look at another review on the site where you saw it - Valerie's. She agrees with me about that - not something that happens that often, so....

Here you go.

There's another dodgy review there, too - here.

See people - sometimes gregory actually takes this seriously ! I really feel strongly about this deck.

thorhammer

Quester: etc.

I have it and am desperately trying to sell it on eBay. About to relist (in case de-enabling fails you, CD :D). The whole set will take up as much space as about eight decks on your shelf - it's huge! The book is a waste of time. It purports to find this seamless and highly meaningful (*choke*) way to blend Native American culture with . . . with . . . with KABBALAH!!!! What?? Yeah, I was confused, too. It's shite.

But mine comes with a pretty matching bag . . . :D ROFL

\m/ Kat

gregory

thorhammer said:
But mine comes with a pretty matching bag . . . :D ROFL
It does ? I forgot that. I must check.... maybe a more deserving deck..... })

Cat*

gregory said:
Oh come on. It is plain SILLY looking. For pity's sake - what WILL you see when you pull The Missing Button ? (mind, if you DO pull it, please tell me where.... oops) - and as for The Tool - SPARE me !
How do I know until I pull it? :D But I'm pretty sure I'd be able to make up something. And who knows what gems of wisdom are hidden in the accompanying LWB? ;)

The Impossible Pattern ? You WHAT ???? Everyone knows ALL patterns are impossible. Some day I will tell you about the felt skirt I had to make in high school - and that was even under professional supervision. :|
Did I mention I sew? From actual patterns? :D Hm, maybe I should make myself a deck of pattern snippets - might be interesting to read...

I suppose The Horrible Bride has something to be said for her.... :D So - a whole deck for ONE good card (two if you count the Ornamental Spouse - actually the best thing about this deck is the titles....) ? I don't think so. (now the on line game with it is fun.... and FREE. Use that instead !)
I did! Over and over... }) But you're right, I think I love it mostly because of the titles...

And it isn't even COLOURED. Or (as you admit) tarot. (OR EROTIC }))
Black and white is fine. Non-tarot I can live with. And, hey, it has a corset, "The Tool," and that "Curious Implement"! I think that counts as erotic. })

I don't even want this, so why would anyone else ?????
Must be my desire to be different. :D

But you're right. I really mostly love it for the titles. I shall go and play online memory a bazillion more times. That might just help me get bored with it quickly. ;)

Thank you. :)

Cat*

CelticDruidess said:
"The "native american" side is not "for real"" - well that's the biggest de-enabler, actually. The main reason I was intrigued by it was the whole native american aspect.
If you'd like some advice about Native American decks and which ones (if any) actually make sense, I strongly recommend asking Mi-Shell. Getting input from an expert might save you many disappointing buys...

WinterRose

Well, if Gregory feels that strongly about this deck....
(and having read those reviews....WOAH!)

Successfully de-enabled!

And thanks, Cat, once I have money, I'll remember that and have a word.

thorhammer

gregory said:
It does ? I forgot that. I must check.... maybe a more deserving deck..... })
Only mine. It's handmade. Not by me.

\m/ Kat

gregory

Cat* said:
If you'd like some advice about Native American decks and which ones (if any) actually make sense, I strongly recommend asking Mi-Shell. Getting input from an expert might save you many disappointing buys...
Yes. That is a very good way to de-enable most "native American" decks actually ! She knows whereof she speaks.

gregory

thorhammer said:
Only mine. It's handmade. Not by me.

\m/ Kat
Ah. Somehow the idea of there being anything seriously NICE in the box did surprise me ! ;)